Vai al contenuto

Volkswagen Maggiolino 2011

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Questa la vedo bene con tutti gli allestimenti, dalla base con lattoni e copricerchi vintage e carrozza color marroncino anni70' sino alle versioni dragster belle cozzale che in alcuni auspichiamo...i motori sembrano tutti ottimi, forse l'unico privo di senso e' il 2.0 tdi 140CV.

Dovesse davvero metterci mano qualche preparatore inglese (come citava Tony, pur sapendo che non succedera' :lol:), i motori piu' potenti potrebbero avere un accrocchio decente da muovere...e se ci mettessero le mani su quelli di porsche? :shock:8-)

vi riporto questo testo, che mi piace sopratutto nel titolo, in cui si dice (parole del marketing...) che da guidare non da meno rispetto a sciroppo

Monday 18th April

NEW 'NEW' BEETLE REVEALED...

...and this one isn't just for girls*

tn_tb1-t.jpg

The new Volkswagen Beetle has been unveiled in China on the eve of the Shanghai motor show.

"The latest generation moves away from design of the New Beetle of 1998 and instead draws on cues from the original and Beetle Ragster concept shown in Detroit in 2005, says a VW press release. "As such it's longer, wider and lower, giving a more masculine and dynamic appearance."

The most noticeable difference perhaps, is a glasshouse/roof section that's all been moved towards the rear of the car - so the newcomer looks a little less 'toytown' than its predecessor which didn't know whether it was coming or going.

newbeetle_1-t.jpg

In the UK, a choice of four engines will be offered: three petrol - a 1.2-litre TSI 104 bhp, a 1.4-litre TSI 158bhp and a 2.0-litre TSI 198bhp; and one diesel - a 1.6-litre 105 PS with BlueMotion Technology. The top of the range petrol will do 129mph, we're advised.

Sales start in 2012, but you'll be able to order the car this summer should the pictures inspire you.

(*We know the old one wasn't just for girls.)

Update:

Unlike the old 'new' Beetle, the new 'new' Beetle is intended as a much more sporty proposition. We grabbed a few quick words with the car's designer, Marc Lichte, for his take on exactly why.

newbeetle_2-t.jpg

"The last 'new' Beetle had a very striking graphic, but its three semi-circle profile meant that the dash was really long, and this did not make for a very sporty drive.

"With the new car we have a much more upright a-pillar and a much shorter dashboard - the shortest of any VW group car, in fact - and as well as evoking the spirit of the original Beetle it makes for a much more sporting driving experience. I've driven it a few times now and I can genuinely say that it seems to me to be even more sporty than the Scirocco.

"it's also much more practical - the shape allows room for four tall adults to fit inside in comfort."

newbeetle_3-t.jpg

Which is nice to know, but if it's so sporty we wondered if there was any chance of anything hotter than the current 198bhp range-topper.

"There are many possibilities," says Marc. "We have a lot of ideas, and don't forget that the underpinnings of the car are based on the VW Group PQ35 platform - the same as the current Golf and the Audi TT."

But Lichte is also keen to point out that the Beetle shouldn't need a high-output engine to be fun to drive: "Just like with the Scirocco, it makes the best possible use of the performance it has got."

fonte: www.pistonheads.com

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 445
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Per cambiare una lampadina all'anteriore devi smontare mezza macchina. Però bellissimo il woofer!

Ti dico solo che nell'attuale per cambiare la lampadina sia all'anteriore che al posteriore ho dovuto smontare il parafango, che a sua volta per essere tolto necessita della rimozione dei rivestimenti del passaruota. Ci ho messo qualcosa come 2 ore...

La teoria è quando si conosce il funzionamento di qualcosa ma quel qualcosa non funziona.

La pratica è quando tutto funziona ma non si sa come.

Spesso si finisce con il coniugare la teoria con la pratica: non funziona niente e non si sa il perché.

Link al commento

Ragazzi, una curiosità. Quella nuova si chiama New Beetle o semplicemente Beetle?

Solo Beetle. ;)

Nella cartella stampa ufficiale lo introducono come "New generation of Volkswagen Beetle" e poi lo chiamano sempre Beetle, definendo chiaramente quello del 1998 come "New Beetle".

Link al commento

bell'accrocchio il motore, non che ci sia qualcosa di terribile, ma il gruppo VAG mi sembra aver sempre avuto cofani molto più ordinati, su praticamente tutti i modelli...

E' il 1.2 base

Link al commento