1. 1. quanto ti piace la Dodge Dart?

• • Molto
    • • Abbastanza
    • • Poco
    • • Per niente

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Scopro solo ora che la Dart è nella TOP 10 dei:

[h=3]The Worst Product Flops of 2012[/h]

Chrysler placed much emphasis on the Dart, hoping it could compete with other compact cars such as the Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla and Ford Focus. The company began its marketing campaign during the Major League Baseball All-Star game with a 90-second commercial featuring NFL quarterback Tom Brady. Even though Chrysler aimed for the fences, the Dart appears to have struck out. Initial sales were as low as 200 units a month. And although Chrysler managed to sell 4,500 Darts in November, it was well below sales of the Civic and Corolla, which sold 30,075 and 22,255, respectively, during the same month. Analysts at Edmunds.com tell 24/7 Wall St. that Chrysler did not have experience selling compact cars in the same manner it had selling Jeeps and trucks. Reviewers from Consumer Reports failed to give the Dart its “recommended” rating due to powertrain issues.

Al conformismo l'ironia fa più paura d'ogni argomentato ragionamento.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 2 mesi fa...
  • Risposte 793
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

Dodge Dart and Fiat Viaggio. A flop? | Fiat Group's World

In mid 2012, when the car was launched, the company said that its plant in Belvedere had a monthly capacity of 12.000 units per month*, so sales target would be around 120.000 – 130.000 units during its first full year in the market. My own forecast, published in february 2013, was based on these estimates and the fact that the car has everything to be a top seller. YTD results indicate that the Dart will barely surpass the 80.000 units sold barrier this year.

Punto NP 2014 - Goodyear vector 4 seasons g2 --- 500L Cross 1.3mjt - Pirelli all season SF2

Link al commento

• 2 settimane fa...

Durante alcuni test a Torino :)

884920_172646516272153_839396403_o.jpg

1400475_172646126272192_1049249352_o.jpg

• Merdeces E220 CDI Coupé Executive (2011) VENDUTA
  • BMW 118d F20 LCI Urban (2015) VENDUTA
  • Mercedes E220 CDI Coupé Avantgarde AMG (2012) VENDUTA
  • Porsche Cayenne Diesel Platinum Edition (2014) VENDUTA
  • BMW 420d F33 Cabrio Sport Bianca (2014) VENDUTA
  • BMW 420d F33 Cabrio Sport Nera (2014) VENDUTA
  • BMW 320d F31 Touring Modern (2014) VENDUTA
  • MERCEDES E 220 CDI Cabrio Sport (2015) VENDUTA
  • MERCEDES ML 250 Bluetec Sport (2015) VENDUTA
  • MERCEDES E 250d Cabrio Premium (2016) VENDUTA
  • LANCIA Musa 1.4 Platino (2011) VENDUTA
  • RANGE ROVER SPORT HSE Dynamic 3.0 TDV6 (2017) VENDUTA
  • BMW X5 xDrive25d Business (2017) VENDUTA
  • BMW Z4 sDrive18i (2016) VENDUTA
  • BMW 116i F21 MSport (2018) VENDUTA
  • BMW 420d GranCoupé xDrive MSport (2018) VENDUTA
  • Porsche Macan (2019) VENDUTA
  • Mercedes SLC 180 AMG Line (2019) VENDUTA
  • Porsche Boxster T (2019)

Link al commento

• 2 settimane fa...

dg014-011dt-1.jpg

dg014-017dt-1.jpg

dg014-019dt-1.jpg

Mopar rolls out new Scat Packages for Dodge Challenger, Charger and Dart - Autoblog

2014 Dodge Dart

Completing the Scat Package offerings for Dodge at SEMA is the 2014 Dodge Dart GT, powered by a 184 horsepower 2.4-liter Tigershark engine with six-speed manual transmission.

The Dodge Dart offering consists of three kits, with Scat Package 1 providing a shot in the arm of performance and handling improvements from Mopar through a cold-air intake, performance brake pads and a new short-throw shifter.

The next-level, Scat Package 2 amps up horsepower by providing Dodge Dart owners with a no-nonsense customized engine calibration to work in harmony with a Mopar cat-back exhaust.

At the top level, Scat Package 3 provides the ultimate package for those seeking optimal track times. Included is a Mopar big brake kit, including 13-inch vented rotors, four-piston front calipers and stainless steel lines to maintain optimum temperatures during extreme braking maneuvers. Also included is a performance suspension comprising of adjustable springs for ride height, adjustable dampening struts and front and rear sway bars.

Mopar modifications extend beyond the Scat Package kits with the dual vented functional aluminum hood, which captures cool air for the Mopar cold-air intake and exhausts hot air to achieve optimal operating temperature.

The aero package from the limited-edition Mopar ‟13 Dart is imported into the 2014 Dodge Dart, with Mopar side sills, chin splitter and rear diffuser, and a unique new three-piece decklid spoiler to boost downforce. A new exhaust dump with side exhaust helps the engine breathe, and the Dart rides on concept 19 x 8-inch lightweight gloss black wheels, accented with Mopar logo center caps.

As with the Dodge Challenger and Charger, Katzkin performance leather seats add a premium touch to Dodge Dart‟s interior. Door bolster inserts with a red border and red accent stitching on the seats, dash, armrest, wheel and shift boot are also found inside, along with red seat-belt webbing on the driver‟s side, red trim accents and premium floor mats with red piping. Black chrome graces the door pulls, HVAC bezels, and shifter cluster, while an array of Mopar accessories, including the bright-pedal kit, leather-wrapped shift knob, bright door-sill guards, molded cargo tray and wireless charging complete the interior.

SCAT PACKAGE 1 2.4-liter

 Mopar cold-air intake

 Mopar short-throw shifter

 Mopar performance brakes, including slotted rotors and performance brake pads

SCAT PACKAGE 2 2.4-liter

 "Optimized" engine calibration (premium octane)

 Mopar cat-back exhaust

SCAT PACKAGE 3 2.4-liter

 Mopar big brake kit with stainless lines

 Performance suspension with adjustable springs and struts

 Upgraded performance front and rear sway bars

Link al commento

• 4 mesi fa...
  • 3 mesi fa...

Dodge Dart.

I have owned the car since the end of January. Dart 1.4 Turbo SXT with Rally appearance. It wasn't new, one year old and 31000 km.

I'll try to give my own opinion about main qualities of the car in short sentences.

1. Appearance - good looking car with pleasant design. Even cheap versions like SE or Aero look good with a good balance of soft and aggressive lines. My car has black color 17" wheel discs which give some "sporty" feelings

2. Interior - overall design is good. But...... Very hard to understand what the real speed of the car, the speedometer is non informative. The space for driver and passengers is good. The seats are very comfortable for city driving but in a long road I always want to change the pose, can't find a right position. I like the usability of the interior. There are a lot of space for small staff and bottles. The in-seat storage is genius! Materials of the interior are cheap. The plastic looks good, but it's hard in a wrong places! The plastic of cheaper versions of the Dart, without some options, is AWFUL! I can compare it with Daihatsu Applause of early 90s! I can say that overall quality of cheap packages like SE, Aero and even SXT (without options) is very bad. During driving it makes some vibrating sound. I could say that FIAT Punto Evo has the same quality of materials of the interior. No, I think FIAT Linea.

3. Electronics - the sound of audio is good, but I have a car with 10 speakers. The cars with 4 or 6 speakers have a cheap sound of audio system. All components of audio are produced in China. My car has Uconnect touch screen which works very good. It fast and worked perfect even when was -37 degrees. I don't like under-steering lever. They redesign all electronic for Americans. Now the car has only one lever with a lot of functions. I always think how to operate it when I drive. It's not an Italian school of design, when you operate levers automatically.

4. Engine and gearbox. 1.4 Turbo Multiair + C635 manual gearbox. Nothing special, but engineers reprogrammed electronics for local fuel (87, 89 and 91 octane). That is why the power is 160 hp. Because of question of fuel economy in engineers mind they did awful throttle response! Engine is very lazy for revs! C635 gearbox has the same minuses as European version - hard shifts and very short 1,2 and 3 gears! I don't like the gear ratios.

5. Riding. It's good. But engineers changed the steering ratio and made soft feedback. I wouldn't say that steering non informative, but after Alfa 155, with nervous steering wheel and perfect feedback, Dart feels like computer game. I think the one of the main problems of car is tires. Chrysler and practically all automotive companies fit all-season tires for local market! I have Continental ContiProContact, but a lot of cars complected with Kumho Solus tires, which feel like soap. I had driven for one month Dart 1.4 Turbo DDCT. What I could say? The gearbox ratios are even shorter than manual! It was really inconvenience to drive that car, because at every cross road the engine revs were more 4000. A lot of noise but lack of speed and response. I think the main problem of the Dart's DDCT gearbox is software. The gear-changing was very soft, even in manual regime. And after 110 km/h transmission vibrated! It weren't unbalanced tires, it was a transmission problem!

The car has a bigger weight than Giulietta. 150 kg more! I think that 1.4 Multiair engine is not enough for the Dart. May be in Europe it would be good, but here about 70% of cars have the engine displacement more than 3.5 liters. Hard to be in the flow. Brakes are good, but 305 mm and single piston calipers aren't enough for 1450 kg.

6. Accessories and options. It is a real problem! I think only about 50% of accessories are possible to buy. Whatever Dart concept you can see, whatever package Chrysler announced - it is impossible to buy! For instance Scat packages. The only one item you can buy from is a gear shifter (only upper leather part). For more than 200 dollars! All accessories has average quality, much lower than FIAT/Alfa has in Europe. The second. You can't buy the car with interior from the press photo! You can find the options only at high price Dart, but not all of them. You can't find a car with a color of interior from the press photo! The group of options looks strange for me. For instance mirrors with heating you can buy only for the most expensive Limited package. In Canada, where -40 degrees is common! As I remember the same situation with a rain sensor and heated steering wheel.

So, the car, for my taste has no a character. It is the dissonance between aggressive appearance and relaxing and soft character :) I wanted to fix some parts and bought Magneti Marelli Elaborazioni 1919 products - throttle module and engine module. Now is a different car with a good engine response and adequate acceleration. The average fuel consumption is 7.9 l/100 km (90% of city driving). Next step is a Brembo calipers and 330mm discs from Giulietta. I already have bought them, hope to install in July.

P.S. Anyway my friends who were the passengers were excited about Dart :) One lady who drives Nissan Murano V6 3.5 likes appearance, acceleration and ride comfort. One gentlemen who drives X6 xDrive35i was exited about huge touch screen and great compromise between fuel economy and acceleration.

P.S.P.S. When I washed the car I had a nostalgia :) The central pillar of the Dart looks like central pillar of the Tipo2 platform. Nothing has changed in FIAT for 30 years :)

Modificato da max_pershin

'92 155 1.8 TS 8v Super

Link al commento

And I can't understand Chrysler marketing politics. If we check Dodge Dart owners forum we can figure out that the most popular version of the Dart is 1.4 Turbo with manual transmission!

POLL: Powertrain Combo?

But Chrysler marketing cut off 1.4 Turbo and left it only for Aero version, one of the less popular cheapest package without possibility to put on good options!

http://www.dodge-dart.org/forum/dodge-dart-org-polls/3961-updated-poll-trim-will-you-did-you-buy.html

'92 155 1.8 TS 8v Super

Link al commento