Vai al contenuto

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

hyundai_spy1058.jpg

The image above is believed to reveal the shape of the next generation Hyundai mid-size car that will replace Sonata sedan. Hyundai is developing the successor of its best selling vehicle under the YF project name.

Some time ago, we have been told that the YF sedan is about to hit the streets in 2010 as a ‘11 model year, but now, we can confirm that next generation Sonata will debut in May 2009 and will go on sale in October of the same year - (dates refer to Korean market).

The all-new Sonata/i40 is set to be a very different vehicle to its predecessor. Not only it will sport much more exciting exterior design, but it is also expected to be launched as a sedan, as well as a station wagon variant.

Hyundai also announced it is developing a Sonata hybrid and will bring it to the market as early as next year. But before the hybrid powered Sonata goes on sale, Hyundai will show it in the concept form. Sonata concept will make its world premiere this autumn, at the L.A. Auto Show!

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 47
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

• 1 mese fa...
  • 1 mese fa...
  • 2 settimane fa...
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.