Vai al contenuto

Meg85...

Messaggi Raccomandati:

sakis please ... did you never drive a Multijet? Off course it keeps reving after 4500rpm.

There are engines that have pmax still at 4000rpm but can easily be pushed to 5000rpm since the are designed for that (cut-off happens usually at 5200rpm) ... please remember the press release talking about the mods made to the new 2.4 JTDm with 200bhp.

I know that it keeps reving up to 5200giri.But in the article fifi says that it KEEPS ACCELARATING AFTER 4500GIRI....that is which i cannot beleive!

Can you give me the press release of the 2.4?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 5,7k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

New 2.4 Jtd revs up to 4500rpm...How can you say that it has cut off in 5200rpm?Alsdo the article did not say anything beyond 4000rpm.The pmax is at 4000rpm so after 4000rpm we have a drop in performance...am i right?

I have driven the old 2.4 10v and i cannot beleive that in four years they have increase the rev.Fifi says that the car is flying until 4500rpm...It cannot happen because the pmax is in 4000rpm and cannot rev(fly) 12,5% beyond the pmax.

Link al commento

New 2.4 Jtd revs up to 4500rpm...How can you say that it has cut off in 5200rpm?Alsdo the article did not say anything beyond 4000rpm.The pmax is at 4000rpm so after 4000rpm we have a drop in performance...am i right?

I have driven the old 2.4 10v and i cannot beleive that in four years they have increase the rev.Fifi says that the car is flying until 4500rpm...It cannot happen because the pmax is in 4000rpm and cannot rev(fly) 12,5% beyond the pmax.

Well... Max power is at 4500rpm... but the last multijet diesel (as the 1.3) can run to 5000rpm and even more... the cut-off is really at 5200rpm.

Many drivers of 1.3 mj says that the engine could be pushed easily to 5000rpm, but at those speed rates the power is quite low... it can rev at 5000 but without sprint ;)

There's no replacement for displacement.

5967677fbce20_autohabenbahnfahren.jpg.4606d45af194e6808929d7c2a9023828.jpg

Anche tu ti ecciti palpeggiando pezzi di plastica? Perché stare qui a discutere con chi non ti può capire? Esprimi la tua vera passione passando a questo sito!

Link al commento

I ll set my question again.

If the pmax is at 4000 and a diesel car can rev up to 4500rpm or 5200rpm as you say......How can fifi say that he is flying after 4500rpm.......After 4000rpm we have logical performance loss because the pmax is in 4000rpm.

Wilhem-In the article it says that the pmax is in 4000rpm and not in 4500rpm.Also i saw photographs of 2.4 159 and the cut off(red) was in 4500 and not in 5200.I dont know about diesels but can they rev beyond cut off(4500rpm) to 5200rpm?Is that true?So why this cant happen with mine Jts which has a cut off in 6000 and it cant go for example to 6000+700=6700rpm?

200551523844_e.JPG

Link al commento

well, i mentioned it to happen "usually" at 5200rpm für Multijet engines ... you need to ask someone who has already modified the ECU of an 2.4 Multijet if it is actually programmed that way. ;)

The drop of performance is minimal (e.g.: 7-11%). The article did say that they have modified the connecting rods! Doesn't take a rocket engineer to understand why they did it ... :roll:

Well ... drive it please if you disagree.

Link al commento

Also i saw photographs of 2.4 159 and the cut off(red) was in 4500 and not in 5200.

cut-off is not equal to the rev mark the engine was engineered for, neither is that equal to the pmax-level.

e.g.: pmax 4000, rev max 5000, cut-off 5200 (1248 Multijet) ... and on the instrument cluster you have NO mark at all.

Link al commento

forse sono un pò off-topic volevo solo dire che ieri un mio amico ha avvistato una 159 sulla bari taranto poco cammuffata (solo lo stemma e alcune piccole strisce di nastro nero). L'auto era color grigio metalizzato e aveva il doppio scarico. Gli interni erano quelli definitivi. Ho 3 fotine fatte col cell ma non credo sia utile postarle. Quello che mi risulta strano è averla avvistata su quella autostrada di domenica. Tony

Link al commento

forse sono un pò off-topic volevo solo dire che ieri un mio amico ha avvistato una 159 sulla bari taranto poco cammuffata (solo lo stemma e alcune piccole strisce di nastro nero). L'auto era color grigio metalizzato e aveva il doppio scarico. Gli interni erano quelli definitivi. Ho 3 fotine fatte col cell ma non credo sia utile postarle. Quello che mi risulta strano è averla avvistata su quella autostrada di domenica. Tony

Perchè strano?Io sono di Taranto e a Massafra,dove finisce l'autostrada,ogni tanto vedo qualche prototipo.In genere sono diretti a Nardò.

Link al commento

Ieri, insieme ad una altro discreto numero di entusiasti, ho partecipato alla giornata Automobilismo GTA Days a Balocco.

C'erano 159 in gran numero ed in versione definitiva (qualche particolare secondario modificato rispetto a ginevra). Le 19mj hanno uno scarico unico laterale a sx, le bocchette aerazione sembrano (ripeto, sembrano) differenti e migliori. La leva cambio è molto meglio rispetto a Ginevra, + corta così come la corsa della stessa.

In configurazione con cerchi da 16 fa una buona figura, molto meglio di quanto mi aspettassi considerati i passaruota molto cattivi ed importanti. A ginevra pensavo che ci volessero almeno i 17 perchè si avesse un effetto decente. Invece devo ricredermi. Chiaro che con i 18 è tutta un'altra cosa... come qualsiasi altra auto ;)

C'era qualche Brera ancora cammuffata, un po' di croma, un paio di new punto 199 completamente cammuffate (gli interni ricordano vagamente quelli della polo).

I collaudatori mi hanno confermato che i nuovi V6 sono meglio di quello che si dice, con una buonissima erogazione, non rabbosa come il busso, ma "d'altrode anche il busso in configurazione euro 4 non ha + la stessa cattiveria di prima, e quello nuovo è decisamente + sfruttabile, + parco e + ecologico anche a parità di dispositivi antiinquinamento" (parole precise di 2 collaudatori).

Dicono che croma è molto bella da guidare e che la versione migliore è la mj150cv, perchè la + equilibrata.

Confermato il mj 1,6, che è già pronto, anche se non si conoscono i tempi di commercializzazione, confermato anche il 1,6 TB, ma non è ancora completamente sviluppato (sia in versione mpi che in versione iniezione diretta) quindi ci vorrà ancora un po', visto che è tra i progetti sospesi x mancanza di fondi (hanno ridotto di 50% anche il personale sviluppo ed esperienze x la prima volta nella storia).

Scusate se sono andato un po' OT, ma mi sembrava interessante parlarne.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and unrealistic"

(John Fitzgerald Kennedy)

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile!"

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts!"

Link al commento