Vai al contenuto

Meg85...

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 5,7k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Credo che il giudizio espresso da auto motor and sport sia buono considerando la loro assoluta vanità

e' simile a quelli che fanno su ferrari o maserati quattroporte....non ho visto servizio dedicato su vettura fiat lancia o alfa negli ultimi 2 decenni cosi' positivo da parte di AMS...ne ho visto(nemeno su Thesis l'ha fatto...) parlare cosi' bene della finitura e dei materiali della vettura mettendo addirittura 'qualita' al vertice dei materiali' tra i preggi della carrozzeria nella scheda finale...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

e' simile a quelli che fanno su ferrari o maserati quattroporte....non ho visto servizio dedicato su vettura fiat lancia o alfa negli ultimi 2 decenni cosi' positivo da parte di AMS...ne ho visto(nemeno su Thesis l'ha fatto...) parlare cosi' bene della finitura e dei materiali della vettura mettendo addirittura 'qualita' al vertice dei materiali' tra i preggi della carrozzeria nella scheda finale...

mi fa molto piacere sentire queste cose, i giudizi delle riviste italiane mi sembravano un po' scarsi. Meglio così!

Ciao e buona giornata

Alfa_Milano

Link al commento

I've been looking for info on Alfa in Mexico - don't ask why - and found this interesting article from a British magazine/tv show. Anyone know if its accurate?

http://www.channel4.com/4car/featur...omeo-brera.html

And here's an interesting snippet. The 159's and Brera's new 3.2-litre V6 is based on a GM Holden design but has Alfa Romeo cylinder heads. But the way it ends up in the Alfa is more devious than you could ever imagine. The engine is built up in Australia by Holden, complete with original Holden heads. It is then shipped to the US, where it's taken to bits and all the Alfa castings, intake and exhaust systems are added. The pieces are then sent to the Alfa plant at Pomigliano d'Arco, where the 159 is made, and built up into an Alfa engine.

It gets better. The block castings are partly sourced from Teksid in Mexico. Teksid is owned by... Fiat..

Actually it seems Teksid sold off their aluminum business and it is now Teksid Aluminum SpA so its almost definitely not owned by Fiat anymore.

Link al commento

I've been looking for info on Alfa in Mexico - don't ask why - and found this interesting article from a British magazine/tv show. Anyone know if its accurate?

Actually it seems Teksid sold off their aluminum business and it is now Teksid Aluminum SpA so its almost definitely not owned by Fiat anymore.

The situation is a logistical nightmare. I have also heard that the casting plant in Australia might close down.

Why don't they simply use one of Teksid's casting facilities in Italy to cast the basic blocks, and assemble the Alfa bits whilst they are there - and then send them by truck to the factory? It would surely be more convenient and less expensive? The only difficulty would be in duplicating the casts and installing them in Italy.

paddygranger-ap.jpg
Link al commento

Your link doesn't work, try to fix it. ;)

However, Teksid Group sold their Aluminium Business in September 2002. Now it has two Business units: Iron and Magnesium.

2004's Net Revenues were €911 millions and utile operativo €35 millions, both increasing from 2003.

Link al commento