• Risposte 113
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

• 2 settimane fa...

6070820.001.Mini1L.jpg

6070820.001.Mini2L.jpg

Once again, the new Hyundai sports coupe prototype is captured in Death Valley while undergoing hot weather testing. The Hyundai test personnel have been keeping the new coupe under wraps at all times to protect the new car from prying eyes. Normally, they keep a cover over the instrument panel, but luckily for our spy photographer they neglected to put the cover in place for a brief moment; long enough to get a good shot of the all new interior.

The new coupe has a very sleek and modern interior with the instrument panel nicely integrated into the center console. Large chrome-ringed dash gages are angled toward the driver. One can also see the automatic climate control air conditioning and the automatic transmission that can be manually shifted as well.

Set to replace Hyundai’s current Tiburon sports coupe, it is not yet known if Hyundai will keep the Tiburon name. Speculation leans towards a new name to emphasize an all-new model with little in common with the Tiburon. In addition to its overall larger size, such changes include moving away from the Tiburon's front-wheel-drive configuration to rear-wheel-drive. Also, a new range of engines including direct injection 2.0 liter 4 cylinder turbo and a big 3.8 liter V6 which is expected to be the standard engine in the all new mid-size Genesis saloon model. However, although unconfirmed, its is speculated that the top performance model will have the optional 4.6 liter V8 from the Genesis as well.

WCF

Meno camuffatura e prima per gli interni!

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Comunque secondo me rimarrà comunque la solita coreana senza infamia e senza lode... Certo ha una meccanica raffinata, ma a livello di design è la solita tristezza orientale. Non sto parlando di gusti e gradevolezza, ma di intelligenza nel design e senso artistico.

Link al commento

strumentazione un filino troppo slk?

Appena appena vero? :-) che tristezza il plagio, ma cavolo, vuoi che il centro stile sia così alla canna del gas da nona vere un idea su degli interni??? Guardate i francesi, io non vado matto per le loro auto, ma devo dire che sulla C4 picasso gli interni sono strepitosi...e il prezzo è in linea con le coreane...per cui non bisogna essere BMW per fare auto carine. Ma a quanto pare...in corea sono ancora ancorati a copiare ciò che si vende per vendere.

in garage: MY22 BMW M3 Competition Xdrive G80 + MY22 Jaguar F-Pace SVR

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.