Vai al contenuto

Dove e come comprare la macchina da rally per eccellenza "Lancia Delta HF"

Delta_Integrale

Domanda

Ciao sono nuovo del forum anche se già è da molto che lo seguo, dato che finalmente ho trovato lavoro ma ancora non sono sistemato del tutto :oops:. Volevo chiedervi se mi potete consigliare dove e come comprare una lancia delta integrale possibilmente già storica o iscrivibile al registro lancia così da evitare di pagare a pieno l'assicurazione ora come ora non vorrei spenderci più di 10.000 euro.

Già ho visto in giro e qualcosa si trova ma volevo qialche consiglio da voi.

Per ora mi trovo a milano per lavoro però sarei disposto a spostarmi pur di trovarne una in buono stato senza spendere troppo.

Grazie in anticipo a tutti!!!!!!ciao ;)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 116
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Ecco cosa ho sistemato sulla mia Delta, da fare a chi compra un auto con una certa eta! ;)

Ora è veramente perfetta pronta per mille raduni!!

OLIO MOTORE MOTUL 300v

FILTRO BENZINA

CANDELE

KIT DISTRIBUZIONE

POMPA ACQUA

TERMOSTATO

CINGHIA SERVIZI

PASTIGLIE FRENI ANT

PASTIGLIE FRENI POST

TUBI FRENO POST

TUBI FRENO ANT

OLIO FRENI

LIQUIDO RADIATORE SPECIFICO

PARAOLIO ALBERO-CAMME

PARAOLIO ALBERO-MOTORE

LAVAGGIO COMPLETO

MATERIALI CONSUMO

PULIZIA IMPIANTI RAFFREDDAMENTO

PULIZIA VAE

PULIZIA FARFALLA

SOSTITUZIONE VASCHETTA LIQUIDO

SOSTITUZIONE TAMPONI AMMORTIZZATORI

ELIMINAZIONE SILENZIATORE CENTRALE

Link al commento

You Can Still Buy A Brand New 1992 Lancia Delta Integrale HF Turbo

You Can Still Buy A Brand New 1992 Lancia Delta Integrale HF Turbo

qyntgdro6yao7vtkezsz.pngMáté Petrány

fe90krbxntaphv6rvime.png

The thing about the Delta HF Turbo is that Martini livery or not, you want an unmolested car. A friend of mine went all the way from Hungary to the Netherlands to get one without any "upgrades," but even that couldn't be as clean as this time warp, headed for auction with just 31 delivery miles.

Okay, so you'll probably have to replace the seals and check everything before you could drive it really fast, but number 124 of the 400 cars built to celebrate the Integrale's fifth consecutive Manufacturer's Championship is well worth the effort. Because you wouldn't want to put her away for another 23 years, now would you?

This 1992 car is an Evoluzione model, which means it has a wider track both front and rear with extended wheel arches. Its four-wheel drive system features an epicyclic center diff with torque splitter, plus a Ferguson viscous coupling and Torsen rear differential. The engine was tuned to produce 210 horsepower at 5750rpm bone stock.

zxoeqx2s5cjg0pddqfue.png

Since it went from the dealer in Italy straight to a storage unit just 31 miles away despite all those Martini stripes, Silverstone Auctions expects to get between $135,000 and $165,000 for it when it goes on auction on the 21st of February.

Along with all these.

Crazy money? Yes. A once in a lifetime opportunity to get a legendary car from the early nineties brand new? Also a yes...

gz5gb0t85vkbquq4ajkn.png

qzlqr71xhx0a6yyd8im3.png

txg0ofgoeavstublfir3.png

za327zuyctamrfo3rf94.png

yrte4r5qx6a9b59ojb0m.png

gvzwbafxjalqpxst2d2s.png

tntprajuuazhuwlurpuz.png

urxu0dsxgahdcars5ohv.png

Photo credit: Silverstone Auctions

Mr. Regazzoniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: Me lo fa un prestitoooooooooo ????????? :mrgreen:

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento