Vai al contenuto

Meg85...

Messaggi Raccomandati:

probably yes i have spoken in the past about the dardo cause the initial 2002/3 Spider retractable GTV/Spider successor is inspired by '98 Dardo concept..

I really don't have the time neither to post in autoscoops..even what i'm doing with autopareri is much...we could say autopareri has mine exclusivity right now

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 5,7k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

The PSI system really is fantastic I must say. I think it has a lot to do with the quailty of the new models, I mean, every factor is taken into consideration and is really processed in such an integrated manner - brilliant!

Edit: the best part is that any problems are clearly exposed!

i commented the fact that you said that he is an insider.....i suppose he could also be somekind of partner or advisor.

Link al commento

probably yes i have spoken in the past about the dardo cause the initial 2002/3 Spider retractable GTV/Spider successor is inspired by '98 Dardo concept..

I really don't have the time neither to post in autoscoops..even what i'm doing with autopareri is much...we could say autopareri has mine exclusivity right now

When i am going to send YOU an email in autoscoops it gives the email of ParisTroyes...

ParisTroyes is another different member in autoscoops different from you Mr Taurus....but you have his name in your email...TOTALLY CRAZY!!

Paris_Troyes( not Mr Taurus) was writting in the past in autoscoops.Now this member has gone(someone erased his data) but i have a link that shows that he used to write in this forum in the past.Now his name is in your email Mr Taurus in autoscoops.Do you know him?

I have noticed that Taurus and Paris have the same way of speaking in english...They both using the article ''the'' a lot

Paris_Troyes wrote in the past.........

The 1998 Pininfarina Alfa Romeo Dardo use the 2.5V624v of the 156 not the 1.8T.SPARK....

Vola is better in flesh than photos but nothing exceptional....

Pininfarina lost the deal because the proposal was too old.....due to the continues changes from an Alfa version of the Stilo dualframe floorpan to an Alfa modified epsilon platform to the premium floorpan that finally uses the car...the original car was for a 2001/2 debut....the epsilon version same style for a 2003/4 with the decision to pass to the Premium Alfa well knew that the car would have another 2years delay 2005/6...and that guide to a complete redesign of the car based on the Brera production version substitute of the actual Gtv....

Taurus posts to autoscoops.

-There is some confusion about the fate of a 169... especially since the 159 is size-wise somewhat in between 156-166, so a potential buyer of the 169 could settle for 159

-The 8c competizione demosnstrator cars use the aspirated Maserati 4.3lt V8 in the version used by Quattroporte and Gransport with 400hp and 451nm, but Alfa in the cars presentation announced that the ...

-I confirm the name F 430 Modena Evoluzione the car is as in the photos in mexico , cues from sharknose 156 F1,250 LM and new generation ferrari models like Rossa and Enzo Ferrari.

Read more hear

http://www.autoscoops.be/autoforum/search.php?search_author=T+a+u+r+u+s

Link al commento

I found that the last post of Paris_Troyes in Autoscoops was in Thursday Aug 21, 2003.Taurus joined on Sun Aug 24, 2003!So compairing also that they are speaking english in the same way i can say that Taurus=was Paris_Troyes.Now you all want to know who is Paris_Troyes(?)....i know but i want say anything because i respect the work Mr Taurus do...the only thing i ll say is that Taurus is ONE PERSON and he is very educated-for me he is a genius because he has a spherical knowledge for so many things.....the only thing i cannot understand is why he is using different names and pretending to be another person in different sites!Anyone who uses PSI system in Grouppo can take the information Taurus has.

Link al commento

Minchia sembra di leggere una spy-story :D

Il PVT porterà lo schermo di Sakis all'esplosione, secondo una tecnica sviluppata appositamente dal CRF :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's no replacement for displacement.

5967677fbce20_autohabenbahnfahren.jpg.4606d45af194e6808929d7c2a9023828.jpg

Anche tu ti ecciti palpeggiando pezzi di plastica? Perché stare qui a discutere con chi non ti può capire? Esprimi la tua vera passione passando a questo sito!

Link al commento

apparte che come moderatore sai che cose private del genere non dovrebbero essere pubblicate....sanno molti vecchi utenti di autopareri che avevo il nick paris_troyes su autoscoops che poi l'ho cambiato sia per uniformare il nick con quello di autopareri sia perche avevo dimenticato il password del nick precedente su autoscoops...del resto non ho mai nascosto di avere in parte origine francese e sono legato sia a parigi che a troyes e champagne in generale...

Link al commento

Sei sei stato abbastanza bravo a non lasciare prove del tuo passaggio... chiunque può indagare quanto vuole ma non troverà nulla oltre alle cose conosciute pubblicamente... 8-)

Finché si dicono cose pubbliche, non c'è nulla di male... a parte che siamo in forte OT da qualche messaggio, e direi di chiudere qui la faccenda in ogni caso.

PS: però potresti anche buttarlo qualche indizio ogni tanto... :)

PS2: bellissima la Champagne :D

There's no replacement for displacement.

5967677fbce20_autohabenbahnfahren.jpg.4606d45af194e6808929d7c2a9023828.jpg

Anche tu ti ecciti palpeggiando pezzi di plastica? Perché stare qui a discutere con chi non ti può capire? Esprimi la tua vera passione passando a questo sito!

Link al commento

Sei sei stato abbastanza bravo a non lasciare prove del tuo passaggio... chiunque può indagare quanto vuole ma non troverà nulla oltre alle cose conosciute pubblicamente... 8-)

No,i have a link that shows what is the job and propably the origin of Paris_Troyes.Those links shows the interests of Paris which are as Taurus has said cars,Ancient Greek philosophy,desing...etc.
Link al commento