Vai al contenuto

Comunicazione Ufficiale Alfa 149 Nel 2008

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 195
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Does anybody know for certain if the Alfa 149 will have a 4, or a 5 bolt hub pattern?

The Grande Punto has a 4-bolt pattern. Will the Grande Punto Abarth also have a 4-bolt pattern?

Alfa hasn't used the 4*98 scheme now for almost a decade ...

BTW, the Taurus-Edition of 199 already has a 5-bolt-pattern. :D

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Alfa hasn't used the 4*98 scheme now for almost a decade ...

BTW, the Taurus-Edition of 199 already has a 5-bolt-pattern. :D

But the Fiat Grande Punto petrol Turbo will have the same 4-bolt pattern? I am asking because a Grande Punto is at the Nurburgring but it is heavily disguised. I don't understand why it is so disguised.

I was thinking maybe it is a muletto for the 149, but it has the wrong wheel hubs.

paddygranger-ap.jpg
Link al commento

if that's a mule for the 149 it does not necessarily mean it is equipped with its full mechanical features.... IF...

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and unrealistic"

(John Fitzgerald Kennedy)

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile!"

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts!"

Link al commento

But the Fiat Grande Punto petrol Turbo will have the same 4-bolt pattern? I am asking because a Grande Punto is at the Nurburgring but it is heavily disguised. I don't understand why it is so disguised.

I was thinking maybe it is a muletto for the 149, but it has the wrong wheel hubs.

Does anyone have a picture of this car?

Link al commento

the 1.6 turbo axles will have the 5-bolt pattern. this is known since Meriva OPC was presented in Essen.

http://www.autokiste.de/psg/0511/grossbild/4808_8.jpg

Link al commento