Vai al contenuto

[Cinema] Interstellar (di Chrystopher Nolan)

Messaggi Raccomandati:

ohibo'

Interstellar sci-fi WORMS its way into spinning black hole science FACT ? The Register

On Friday, a paper published in the Institute of Physics' Classical and Quantum Gravity journal revealed more details about the "innovative computer code" used to create the film's worm hole and black hole images.

The Institute of Physics (IoP) said:

Using their code, the
Interstellar
team, comprising London-based visual effects company Double Negative and Caltech theoretical physicist Kip Thorne, found that when a camera is close up to a rapidly spinning black hole, peculiar surfaces in space, known as caustics, create more than a dozen images of individual stars and of the thin, bright plane of the galaxy in which the black hole lives. They found that the images are concentrated along one edge of the black hole’s shadow.

These multiple images are caused by the black hole dragging space into a whirling motion and stretching the caustics around themselves many times. It is the first time that the effects of caustics have been computed for a camera near a black hole, and the resulting images give some idea of what a person would see if they were orbiting a hole.

7:32 : Segni i punti coglionazzo !

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 70
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione