Vai al contenuto

Nuova Lancia Aurelia

dscozz

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Da autoexpress

Lancia back in Britain

Lancia is set to return to Britain – but not before it has put the finishing touches to a new coupé cabriolet flagship inspired by the original Aurelia

By Dan Strong

15th June 2007

car_photo_219241_7.jpg

Reborn Aurelia to share chassis with Maserati Spyder

Sharing chassis design and engineering with the hotly anticipated Maserati Spyder, it will revive the Aurelia badge, last worn by the car pictured in our main image.

Featuring a metal folding roof, the two-plus-two would compete with the likes of the Jaguar XK and Lexus SC430, offering refinement and upmarket styling. Likely to be unveiled within the next 18 months – possibly at the 2008 Geneva Motor Show – the new drop-top will also offer a V8 engine and rear-wheel drive.

While prices are yet to be confirmed, given Lancia’s luxurious, top-end image, it’s expected that they will be higher than for equivalent Alfa Romeos, although less than those of Maserati. That means the car could cost as much as £50,000.

Yet the top-of-the-range Aurelia will not be the only Lancia to arrive in UK showrooms. Both the marque’s Musa mini- MPV, which is already on sale in its Italian home market, and the ever popular Ypsilon supermini look set to grace our shores as well. There are also plans to resurrect the formidable Delta name, famously applied to the four-wheel-drive hatchbacks of the Nineties, which were also the last Lancia-badged vehicles to be officially sold in Britain.

However, while the original Delta – particularly in sporty Integrale trim – owed much of its design and development to its roots in rallying, it’s anticipated that the new version will be a much less performance-oriented model similar to Fiat’s Bravo.

car_photo_219240_5.jpg

ST_G_02_04_000_1.jpgduetto14yg.jpg
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 143
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

La notizia mi sembra davvero forte, quindi al momento la prenderei con le pinze. Di certo sarebbe un chiaro segnale della volontà di riportare Lancia ai livelli che le competono.

In ogni caso una possibile base potrebbe anche essere la futura ALfa 169...

"That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen."

Charles Bukowski (Women)

Link al commento

Mi raccomando, eh, marketing Lancia, poi giu' di pubblicita' ancora con la checca anche per un' auto del genere....

Chiedete al rospo che cosa sia la bellezza e vi risponderà che è la femmina del rospo.

Link al commento

ecco,il prodotto che serve meno a Lancia in questo momento è proprio questo....

d'accordo fino ad un certo punto.

Lancia ha bisogno di essere sui giornali,sulle bocche della gente, sugli screensaver dei computer come l'aria.

Chiedete al rospo che cosa sia la bellezza e vi risponderà che è la femmina del rospo.

Link al commento

Mi raccomando, eh, marketing Lancia, poi giu' di pubblicita' ancora con la checca anche per un' auto del genere....

No, no visto l'importanza della vettura hanno scelto qualcosa di più pesante:

.scendi un pò

.ancora poco

platinette031tg.jpg

ST_G_02_04_000_1.jpgduetto14yg.jpg
Link al commento

Comunque un'auto del genere, equipaggiata nelle versioni base con i nuovi V6, se prodotta in serie con prezzi a partire da 70k euro circa (arrivando a sfiorare i 100k con il V8 ) andrebbe a coprire (insieme alla 169) il vuoto che in questo momento è presente tra la gamma Alfa-Lancia e quella Maserati. Quindi si potrebbe coprire la fascia di prezzo compresa tra i 60k-100k euro circa con due prodotti molto diversi tra loro (169 e Aurelia) e al contempo si darebbe lustro alla gamma Lancia.

"That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen."

Charles Bukowski (Women)

Link al commento