Vai al contenuto

Alfa Romeo MiTo (Topic Ufficiale - 2008)

Regazzoni

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 11,7k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

Intanto l'azienda comincia ad ammettere i limiti che prima negava...

Da Evo UK:

Alfa's master of suspense

Drive a recent Alfa Romeo, Fiat or Lancia and you will feel the hand of Philippe Krieff, suspension supremo. He is charged not only with making these three marques’ suspension systems work, but also with making the cars feel as the brand values suggest they should. He is the first to admit there is still work to do.

On the regular Mito’s sometimes rubbery feel, he leaps to the defence of the basic handling balance. ‘It’s quite stiff at the rear,’ he explains, ‘and if you turn in quickly the rear axle helps a bit with a little toe-out under lateral force. That can give you the rubbery sensation.’

What about the steering, then? ‘It’s a problem with electric power steering compared with hydraulic,’ he says. ‘There’s a bigger inertia in the whole system, and more friction, which gives a less natural feeling. We use algorithms in the electronics to compensate for the inertia and the friction, and to try to mimic natural feedback. The Mito is already better than the Punto here because the motor has more torque. Everyone will eventually go to electric power steering for the better mpg and because you can customise the feel. There’s a new generation of electric power steering coming which will more closely reproduce the hydraulic feeling.’

Krieff is pleased with the Mito QV’s adaptive damping. ‘It’s a Skyhook system, continuously variable, able to control high-frequency wheel movement and the longitudinal braking and pitch motion. It uses information from three body sensors, two wheel sensors and the ESP to help control yaw rate and stability, checking each separate parameter every 10 milliseconds. And it can learn your driving style.’

He is also the man behind the Abarth 500’s massive improvement in driving dynamics over the regular 500. So what happened with the 500 Esseesse, the car that seemingly lives on its solid bumpstops? ‘That was done by the Abarth team. It has stiff springs, it’s lower, it looks good, but I don’t like it. I’m like you, I don’t like a car to be too stiff. It takes away the pleasure.’

The Fiat group’s king of chassis dynamics declares the 500 Esseesse a dud. That, to me, is a sign of great hope.

Articolo completo: Alfa Romeo Mito MultiAir | Car feature | evo

FirmaBarcode.gif

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Si, rimane quello... :roll:

Però assettata con i cerchi giusti e i fari bruniti migliora esponenzialmente, ...

In ogni caso ti dirò che, se mi dessero la possibilità di modificare il design di questa macchina, prima di cambiare i fari anteriori e lo scudo cadente, interverrei sui passaruota enormi (che trovo antiestetici al massimo) e sull'eccessiva luce tra ruota e carrozzeria sui modelli base.

Quoto, tra l'altro i paasaruota mi sembrano uguali a quelli di Punto solo anabolizzati all'estremo.

Link al commento

allora stasera sono passato dal mio conce per un preventivo per una mito... ha lì una semestrale con circa 1200 km MAir 135 cv, rosso alfa, pack sport, tetto nero, calotte satinate, interni tessuto sport, kit fumatori... a 16900€ da cui sottrarre il valore della mia c3

cosa dite? secondo voi è un buon prezzo??

lo sconto, rispetto a una mito pari nuova è del 21%

Link al commento

mi è sembrato un buon prezzo anche a me... e il motore da quel che ho letto qui è davvero buono (e divertente :mrgreen:) senza consumare uno sproposito!!

non ha il premium pack ma sono tutte cose di cui posso tranquillamente fare a meno...

per la c3 non mi ha ancora detto niente perchè chiaramente la vuole vedere (stasera ero con mio papà con la sua 166)... è un 1.1 del 2003 con poco meno di 80k km... quanto potrà darmi? 2000€ (la sparo lì non saprei)?

Link al commento