Vai al contenuto

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

L'unica differenza evidente era la carrozzeria allargata:

eurp_0810_11_z+2001_s4_avant_and_2000_audi_s4+side_by_side.jpgtn_397x397_dscn0420.jpg

Le prese d'aria erano diverse, ma bisognava prestare attenzione per notarlo.

Idem questa Golf: sará sicuramente più bassa e assettata, ma per il resto sobrietà al massimo.

Poi, magari, é solo un mulo che Autobild ha provato e noi stiamo a discuter della fuffa...

La teoria è quando si conosce il funzionamento di qualcosa ma quel qualcosa non funziona.

La pratica è quando tutto funziona ma non si sa come.

Spesso si finisce con il coniugare la teoria con la pratica: non funziona niente e non si sa il perché.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 54
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

[h=2]Could accelerate from 0-100 km/h in 5.0 seconds[/h]Our spies have already snapped pictures of the 2014 Volkswagen Golf R, but new details are starting to emerge about the upcoming model.

Set to become one of the most powerful Golfs ever offered, the model is expected to use a 2.0-liter TSI engine that develops 286 bhp (213 kW) and 280 lb-ft (379 Nm) of torque. It will send power to the ground via a fifth generation Haldex all-wheel drive system - which recently debuted on the Golf 4Motion - that is lighter and more responsive than its predecessor. This should enable models equipped with a dual-clutch transmission to accelerate from 0-100 km/h in roughly 5.0 seconds, before hitting a limited top speed of 250 km/h (155 mph).

Despite the increased performance, the model is expected to be more fuel efficient thanks to the MQB platform and lightweight bodywork. This could enable the hatchback to tip the scales at 1200 kg (2645 lbs) and average 40.4 mpg UK (33.6 mpg US / 7.0 L/100km).

The Volkswagen Golf R could be unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show, before being launched in early 2014.

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento

bah, la caretterizzazione non si discosta dall'attuale, e ti pareva. :o Bella se ti piace l'attuale, brutta se non ti piace l'attuale. A me non dispiace, discreta, pulita, per intenditori che sanno cosa e dove guardare

Link al commento

• 2 mesi fa...
[h=2]Could be cheaper than sixth-gen Golf R[/h]A Volkswagen insider has told Auto Express the next iteration of the Golf R could have more than 300 bhp (224 kW).

The source indicates Golf R's output "could even start with a three" and is expected to be more affordable than its predecessor, with pricing beginning at 30,000 GBP (about 35,200 EUR or 46,000 USD).

Under the hood it will have a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine sending power to all four wheels. It seems VW is working on making the four-wheel drive system lighter as the new R will be about 100 kg (220 lbs) heavier than the GTI, whereas the previous R was 150 kg (330 lbs) heavier than the Golf VI GTI.

The Golf VII R is also tipped to receive an updated electronically-controlled mechanical front limited slip differential which is optionally available on the warm GTI version. It is believed it will also feature a bespoke electronic stability system that can be deactivated, unlike on the Golf VII GTI. As previous spy shots have shown, the new Golf R will adopt a quad exhaust setup.

The Volkswagen Golf VII R is likely to make its debut in September at the Frankfurt Motor Show, before going on sale in early 2014.

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.