Vai al contenuto

Meg85...

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 5,7k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

ofcourse paddy...there's no project for an e segment maserati(the rumours are totally false)...a 4 door coupe' cls/panamera style will be the alfa romeo flagship and will fill the gap between 159 and quattroporte....there will be no maserati with diesel power...neither maserati model neither the gt wagon crossover will use a diesel engine

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

ofcourse paddy...there's no project for an e segment maserati(the rumours are totally false)...a 4 door coupe' cls/panamera style will be the alfa romeo flagship and will fill the gap between 159 and quattroporte....there will be no maserati with diesel power...neither maserati model neither the gt wagon crossover will use a diesel engine

Thanks for that - you seem to know more than people I know who really should know stuff, which can only make me question your position / contacts... I presume then that the 4.0 V8 Diesel is also a false rumour.

paddygranger-ap.jpg
Link al commento

the 4.0lt V8 could be used in the flagship alfa but is not a priority...i can't deny that maserati took under consideration the option to use a V8 diesel on quattroporte first and then gt wagon...but the success of quattroporte killed that option for quattroporte....and they seem at the moment preety convinced not to use a diesel in the gt wagon also

Link al commento