Vai al contenuto

j

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 94
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

nell'altro topic, c'è un'immagine....secondo me è un PS della Farboud GTS. Un McLaren F1 al prezzo di una 430 S??? Interessante come confronto...ma io prenderei ugualmente la 430s...al cuor non si comanda!:):):)

in garage: MY22 BMW M3 Competition Xdrive G80 + MY22 Jaguar F-Pace SVR

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Anche perché Murray si loda tanto in lungo ed in largo della sua F1, che non è ancora stata superata...bla bla bla...un sacco di fandonie. E' un auto appartenente ad un altra epoca delle "supercars". In verità è bella che pensionata dal punto di vista tecnologico. Magari non da quello prestazionale...ma per quanto riguarda tutto il resto....direi che è obsoleta...basta che guardate la prova di Tiff Needel in pista...e guardate che razza di rollio deve tenere a bada...oppure come pianta il muso quando frena....Scusate L'O.T. non lo farò più, promesso:) E' solo una totale avversione personale per la McLaren...

in garage: MY22 BMW M3 Competition Xdrive G80 + MY22 Jaguar F-Pace SVR

Link al commento

• 7 mesi fa...

LATEST NEWS

New McLaren due in 2010

08 May 2008

The countdown to the launch of McLaren’s long-awaited second supercar has begun. Early prototypes of the final design began shakedown tests in mid-April.

Codenamed P11, the first of a number of versions of the new McLaren is expected to roll into showrooms in March 2010, although it’s expected to be unveiled in autumn 2009. The P11 will be followed by both open-top and hardcore versions of the base model.

Insiders say the mid-engined car will be pitched as a rival for the £130k Ferrari F430. The P11 is also said to be noticeably lighter and more compact than the competition.

It will be powered by a 550bhp V8 engine which some sources say will be built by Mahle (which bought out the old Cosworth business) in Northamptonshire. It’s thought that the McLaren engine will be based on an existing Mercedes unit.

Insiders in Germany say that production of the Mercedes McLaren SLR will be closed down by the middle of next year. This will clear the way for the P11 production system to be installed at McLaren’s Woking facility.

The Spider version of the P11 is expected to appear in March 2011. There’s scant information on this model, which is still in the development phase, but it is expected to have a proper folding fabric roof.

The summer of 2011 should see the ultimate expression of the new McLaren supercar going on sale. Project P12, which should cost around £250,000 in today’s money, is said to be a much more hardcore, driver-focused interpretation of the P11. It’s also likely to be the version closest to the spirit of the iconic McLaren F1.

According to internal McLaren documents finalised last year, a V10 engine delivering over 600bhp will power the P12. The rest of the car will be stripped down and re-engineered for ultimate weight saving.

per la foto log in Autocar.co.uk ? the online home of the world?s oldest car magazine, first for industry news, car reviews, road tests, videos and more

ARTISTA-ALFISTA

Link al commento

no purtoppo..:( :( la mia bimba non c'entra..:( :( altrimenti avrei trovato il modo di farlo capire a tutti gia da un pezzo ;)...

Peccato...dai Aymaro che quando diventerai direttore di un C.S. poi ci farai da guida! Sono aperte le prenotazioni, il pullman lo organizzo io :b9

1) atomicstation2

2) ...

icon10.gif

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.