Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 6,8k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

Pope Francis Puts Faith In A Fiat 500L For American Visit

Si dice che sia blindata.......Che dite, sotto il cofano c'è l'Hellcat ? :lol:

O magari un Multijet II 2.2 ?????? :mrgreen: (Scusa Martin.......m'è scappata la battuta ! :lol:)

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Visto che parliamo di Papi, religioni e visite pastorali, nel caso di specie in USA, il corrispondente di Autonews per tutto ciò che riguarda il mondo FCA, ossia Larry Vellequette, ha pensato bene di confessare i suoi peccati:

http://www.autonews.com/article/20150923/BLOG06/150929919/my-confession-the-pope-isnt-the-only-one-riding-in-a-fiat-500l

Larry P. Vellequette

My confession: The pope isn't the only one riding in a Fiat 500L

AR-150929919.jpg&MaxW=700&cci_ts=20150923112215

Photo credit: KEVIN LAMARQUE/Reuters

September 23, 2015 - 10:51 am ET

The images of Pope Francis climbing in and out of a Fiat 500L as he visits the United States this week are providing a much-needed jolt of life to the largely unloved five-door hatchback.

But since we are talking about the pope, and I am a practicing Catholic, I have a confession to make: I own a Fiat 500L.

I bought it at the end of December for my adorable wife of 21 years. She chose it over about 30 other cars entirely because of emotion.

As much as my life revolves around automobiles, my wife couldn’t care less -- except for her Fiat 500L. After looking at so many vehicles to replace her Ford Focus, the 500L was the only car to which she had any emotional reaction. But that reaction was overwhelming: She loved it, and she continues to love it. She drives as much, if not more, than I do, and her 2014 500L, which is less than 10 months old, has almost 24,000 miles on it already.

I admit, the Fiat 500L does have its charms. Its interior is huge for the car’s diminutive size, nearly equal to the interior space of a much larger Dodge Charger, an important factor given our two growing teenage children. It also has superb visibility, which was important given some previous driving experiences -- not mine -- that I’m forbidden to discuss publicly. It’s also both comfortable and not a common sight on the road, something she likes very much.

For me, my 2014 500L’s powertrain isn’t great. It’s got a 1.4-liter I-4 that’s OK, but it’s mated to a six-speed dual dry clutch transmission that still injects itself into my driving experience too much for my comfort.

It’s not that it doesn’t work. It just works differently than what I’m used to driving. But for my wife? It’s not an issue at all.

There are also a few Italian eccentricities in the styling that take some getting used to. For example, the automatic door lock button is located below the radio head instead of on the doors. And getting the rear cargo cover in and out is like handing a kid one of those Chinese finger puzzles.

So far, we haven’t had any maintenance or warranty issues with the 500L. And when it came time to fill out the ownership surveys, my wife insisted she do it, and she gave it a glowing review.

Pope Francis’s choice of the diminutive 500L makes some sense both in the imagery of the papal visit and the pope’s concentration on restoring humility and a renewed sense of service to humanity to the Catholic church.

As the least loved of the three Fiats sold in the U.S. -- dealers sold only 305 500Ls in the U.S. in August -- there isn’t a more humble Italian car out there.

Plus, the 78-year-old pope can get in and out of the roomy back seat very easily.

So he’s got that going for him.

Which is nice.

:lol:

P.S.: post all'articolo precedentemente richiamato di Autonews sulla 500L del Papa:

EndRun4 hours ago

Sergio furnished Fiats in exchange for prayers for a GM merger.

:rotfl::clap

Modificato da pennellotref

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Comunque Checco è proprio un fiattaro :mrgreen:

Papa.jpg

GettyImages-478068172.jpg

Adesso @Aymaro dovrà spiegarci cosa si prova a contribuire allo sviluppo dell'auto del Papa. :si:

- - - - - - - - - - AGGIUNTA al messaggio già esistente - - - - - - - - - -

:lol:

12033134_839334539520816_4416023538091817260_n.jpg?oh=f5bf8ed22376caf8191365709e3b028a&oe=5696C98C

Sperando non ci sia scappato il morto ma....

aauihsuahsauhsuahsauhsauhsaushauhsausuahsaushhsushausasausha

Link al commento

Quello dell'Audi imperturbabile in mezzo alle maiale cosa mi rappresenta?

Un asceta?

un gay in uno strip club?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento