Vai al contenuto

Jeep Compact SUV - New Compass/Patriot (Spy)

Regazzoni

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Piacerà e sarà la prima Jeep con interni seri sia come materiali che come styling (alleluja). Cherokee e Renegade hanno fatto un bel passo in avanti, ma questa porta l'asticella più su.

I prefer Renegade's interior compared to Cherokee.

How they improved in Compass? Faurecia supplied interior with more German-like styling?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Faurecia and MM already have a JV that supplies interior components for the Renegade :D

I was referring specifically to the styling and door panels, more "European/International" and less "American". I always find US interior designs and styling to be either cartoonish (Camaro, corvette, ford), or severely lacking attention to details (everything else).

tye interiros of teh cherokee are still too jelly-bean like to me, the GC lacks detail, the Dart and 200 look comical in many ways IMO. Too 1990s.

Yes, I know that it's Faurecia inside of Renegade. Question is is it a their top class interior or something else. You know what I mean. But Renegade for me looks better in interior than Cherokee and also it feels better.

I don't like that ventilation opening on center console (in most US brand cars) looks like in Korean cars. It's a major drawback for many Europeans.

Link al commento

Yes, I know that it's Faurecia inside of Renegade. Question is is it a their top class interior or something else. You know what I mean. But Renegade for me looks better in interior than Cherokee and also it feels better.

I don't like that ventilation opening on center console (in most US brand cars) looks like in Korean cars. It's a major drawback for many Europeans.

Link al commento

Material-wise the Cherokee has more money in the cabin. Design-wise, the Cherokee is a huge step forward IMO.

Neither has "top level materials" if I'm understanding what you mean by that. Neither has Audi or the Giulia's quality of materials in some of its components.

Link al commento

Gentilmente, per chi come me mastica poco l'inglese, sarebbe possibile mettere il post anche in italiiano? Chiedo scusa e ringrazio per la comprensione

Quoto...il singolo post è accettabile, le conversazioni intere no.

"Perche l'ing. é sempre tardi quando nella mia fantasia il prodotto perfetto é giá pronto?" T!

:mrgreen:

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.