Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 49
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

• 2 mesi fa...
[h=2]Due in September at Frankfurt Motor Show[/h]The production variant of the Honda Civic Tourer will have a “significantly” bigger boot in comparison to its rivals in this segment.

It will be revealed to the public in September at the Frankfurt Motor Show and will have to compete against cars such as the Volkswagen Golf VII Variant, Ford Focus Estate and Kia cee’d Sportswagon. Auto Express talked to Honda’s senior engineer Adrian Killham who said the Civic Tourer will have the best boot in its class, which means it will be larger than Octavia Combi’s 610-liter capacity (with the seats up).

He also said the version equipped with the 1.6-liter diesel engine will have CO2 emissions of less than 100 g/km. Initially, Honda didn’t plan an estate version of the Civic, but eventually decided to work on such a model which will add less than 40 kg (88 lbs) to the curb weight.

As you might remember, Honda previewed the model in March at the Geneva Motor Show with a very attractive concept. We can only hope the production model won’t get lost in translation. Engine lineup will be carried over from the hatchback, while a hybrid model could be planned as well. More premium versions of the Honda Civic Tourer will get some type of adaptive suspension which will be “very appropriate for a wagon.”

Programmed to go on sale in UK in January 2014, the Tourer will cost “between 500 GBP and 1,200 GBP” more than its hatchback sibling.

WCF

Honda Civic Tourer production version to have 'significantly' bigger boot than rivals

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Según el ingeniero al frente del I+D en la factoría Honda de Swindon (Reino Unido), Adrian Killham, el Honda Civic Tourer tendría un volumen de carga superior a los 610 litros del Skoda Octavia Combi. Habida cuenta de la bodega que gasta el modelo checo, sería toda una proeza por parte de Honda superarlo con un diseño tan sumamente atractivo.

En la entrevista concedida a AutoExpress por Killham también nos enteremos que el break Civic pesaría tan sólo 40 kg más que el Civic hatchback. Equipados con el mismo motor que la berlina, el Civic Tourer porpondrá también el nuevo motor diésel 1.6 litros i-DTEC de 120 CV y emisiones de CO2 inferiores a 100 g/km.Por último, Killham revela que las versiones más lujosas equiparán de serie una suspensión trasera autonivelante que mantendrá la altura libre del coche de manera homogénea con independencia de la carga que se lleve en el maletero.

Los precios del Civic Tourer deberían ser entre 600 y 1.400 euros más elevados, según las versiones y los mercados. Pero la información sobre el precio es a tomar con cautela, pues puede variar mucho de un mercado a otro.

La presentación oficial al público se hará en septiembre, en el próximo salón de Fráncfort y su comercialización se haría efectiva a principios de 2014.

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento

• 1 mese fa...

Foto ufficiali del mulo rilasciate da Honda

2068810321286856891.jpg

12375578511723003647.jpg

7535701081826496949.jpg

181308863375222098.jpg

289135706825813005.jpg

e visto il caldo di questi giorni

645424449506246227.jpg

Honda has published several photos with the upcoming Civic Tourer which will be available with a rear Adaptive Damper System.

Honda says it's the first time when a rear adaptive damper system is installed on a production model. It will come with a choice of three driver-selectable settings: comfort, normal and dynamic – all featuring different settings to meet various driving and load conditions.

Developed and designed in Europe, the 2014 Honda Civic Tourer is expected to have a "significantly" larger boot than other models in this segment. The vehicle will make its public debut in September at the Frankfurt Motor Show before going on sale early next year. The model was previewed in March at the Geneva Motor Show by the very attractive Civic Tourer Concept and hopefully it won't get lost in translation as far as styling is concerned.

The Tourer will be less than 88 lbs (40 kg) heavier than the hatchback and will have CO2 emissions of less than 100 g/km when fitted with the 1.6-liter diesel engine. A Honda source has revealed the more practical Swindon-built Civic Tourer will be between 500 GBP and 1,200 GBP more expensive than the equivalent five-door Civic.

Source: Honda

Link al commento

Quelli di autocar hanno provato un prototipo. Pare che al posteriore rimanga il torcente e che il sistema di sospensioni adattative sia applicato solo al posteriore.

What is it?

A prototype of the forthcoming Honda Civic Tourer, bound for UK showrooms in early 2014. And it’s aimed directly at the market-leading compact estate – the Skoda Octavia Estate. Alright, maybe the Octavia isn’t actually so small – but it does have more than 600-litres of boot space under the parcel shelf; something that European buyers are responding to in large numbers. Target number one for the Civic load-lugger, then, was to match that boot volume.

And thanks to the Civic’s space-efficient torsion beam rear suspension system, they’ve hit the bullseye. Seats up and tonneau in place, you get more than 600 litres of storage here, rising to more than 1500 litres with everything folded: numbers that could put a BMW 3-series Touring in the shade. And all that from a car you wouldn’t guess belonged at the capacious end of the class by the way it looks outwardly.

What is it like?

The Civic Tourer is on the same wheelbase as the standard five-door hatchback. It will be built at HMUK Swindon, and uses the hatchback’s engines and major mechanicals – with one addition: adaptive dampers sourced from Sachs. Uniquely, they’re offered as an option for the rear axle only – Honda’s justification being that by dropping the adaptive units on the front they can produce an adaptive chassis with 80 per cent of the functionality of a four-corner system but at half the cost, weight and complexity.

Makes a pragmatic kind of sense typical of Honda – and it works quite well. At a steady state cruise in any car, the greater proportion of ride control flows from the rear axle, and you become very aware of that fact when flicking between ‘Comfort’, ‘Normal’ and ‘Dynamic’ modes on the Civic’s centre stack and perceiving plenty of difference. Not as much as you’d feel in magnetorhelogically damped Audi, or even a VW Golf with adaptive dampers – but enough to make the system worth having.

Our test allowed drives in both a standard passively damped Tourer and an adaptively damped one. The standard car’s a little on the firm-riding side; has to be, says Honda, to provide decent body control with max load onboard. It’s fine – just not quite as roundly impressive as the five-door Civic 1.6 i-DTEC we drove earlier this year.

‘Comfort’ mode on the actively damped car, however, adds a more supple, loping motorway compliance that the passively damped Civic wagon can’t quite match. It also seems to take little precision or feel away from the steering, nor allows the car’s body to wallow. Because the dampers are active, they automatically compensate for load and for a tortuous road surface, firming up in both compression and rebound when necessary. Their function feels a bit like the air-sprung rear-end of a Mercedes E-class Estate, without the automatic self-levelling.

The car rides quietly too, and has pleasing weight and feedback through the steering wheel rim. Handling balance is very decent; rounded, with a slight stability bias, which is exactly as it should be in a car like this.

The engine range will include Honda’s 1.8-litre i-VTEC petrol and its low-emissions 1.6-litre i-DTEC diesel. The latter powered our test prototype, and again showed impressive refinement, flexibility and economy, and very respectable performance for an engine of its kind.

Should I buy one?

If you’re happy enough shopping at the low-emissions end of the family car class – downsizing, perhaps, from a larger wagon and keen on saving a few quid on your monthly outgoings without giving up much on space – you should probably consider the Civic Tourer.

There will be no 2.2-litre diesel version, and there’s no sign yet of a higher-output version of the 1.6 oil-burner to add breadth of appeal to the range – so those looking for a sprinkling of performance feel should look elsewhere.

But warmer versions can follow on. Honda’s starting at the right place here, with a competitive compact family car that should sell to fleets, and adds generous practicality to a mix of real-world sensibleness and quirky design appeal. It isn’t perfect, but still very creditable.

Honda Civic Tourer 1.6 i-DTEC

Price from £21,000 (tbc); 0-62mph 11.0sec (tbc); Top speed 125mph (tbc); Economy circa 70mpg; Co2 sub-100g; Kerbweight 1400kg (tbc);Engine 4cyls, 1597cc, turbodiesel; Power 118bhp at 4000rpm; Torque221lb ft at 2000rpm; Gearbox 6-spd manual

Link al commento

• 3 settimane fa...
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.