Vai al contenuto

Meg85...

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 5,7k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Oggi ho visto una 159! Non so se era di un qualche concessionario, ma non mi sembrava affatto, era targata regolarmente e c'era una coppia di media età dentro.

Nera 1.9 JTD. L'ho riconosciuta al volo, non sembra poi così grande. Bel culo! Amo i nuovi caratteri delle scritte 159 e della motorizzazione.

P S !

Tra l'altro il proprietario si era mangiato una precedenza a una rotatoria e si stava ritrovando una focus nel sedile del passeggero... Mi son saltate le coronarie! My very first 159 sight che fa un incidente non gliela perdonavo.

Il tutto in provincia di Frosinone.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Taurus-the Greek insider write that Luca Cordero di Montezemelo said in an interview that 169 will be based in next quattroporte's platform....you have said that it will be based in premium platform...do you remain stable to your information?

Premium E/F configuration

Wheelbase: 2950 mm

External Dimensions: 4950mm x 1900mm x 1400mm

Link al commento

Taurus-the Greek insider write that Luca Cordero di Montezemelo said in an interview that 169 will be based in next quattroporte's platform....you have said that it will be based in premium platform...do you remain stable to your information?

Premium E/F configuration

Wheelbase: 2950 mm

External Dimensions: 4950mm x 1900mm x 1400mm

We should start a 169 topic here - I don't think one exists?

On the topic, I can't find it (but I know it exists on this forum further back in this thread) the torsional rigidity of the Maserati Quattoporte in daNm/rad (I only have kgm/degree)... The 169 should be similar to the QP, correct? How will it compare to the Phaeton?

paddygranger-ap.jpg
Link al commento

I can't hide it anymore the new Alfa Romeo high end model will be a 4door coupe' with a length between 4,9 and 5m so it will be smaller than current and next Quattroporte(that will be longer than the current one), it will be a rival of Porsche Panamera and that was the main reason for the decision taken in the few last weeks to make the 2008 alfa flagship on next generations quattroporte platform.

p.s.ofcourse has nothing to do with Phaeton.

current Quattroporte has the same torsional rigidity with 159

3200 KGM/degree alias

31.400 NM/degree alias

180.000 daNM/rad(1.800.000 NM/rad) alias

183.500 KGM/rad

Link al commento

I can't hide it anymore the new Alfa Romeo high end model will be a 4door coupe' with a length between 4,9 and 5m so it will be smaller than current and next Quattroporte(that will be longer than the current one), it will be a rival of Porsche Panamera and that was the main reason for the decision taken in the few last weeks to make the 2008 alfa flagship on next generations quattroporte platform.

3200 KGM/degree alias

31.400 NM/degree alias

183.500 KGM/rad

Che cosa????????? Fate la 169 sul pianale 4porte????? Ma allora a che cazzo è servito sti pianale Premium? BOH!

Bisogna guidare straniero per capire il "PIACERE DI GUIDA ITALIANO"

Link al commento

3200 KGM/degree alias

31.400 NM/degree alias

183.500 KGM/rad

paddygranger-ap.jpg
Link al commento