Messaggi Raccomandati:

• 1 mese fa...
  • Risposte 147
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

• 4 mesi fa...

Molto piú vicino al muso dell'attuale che non a quello della Stingray concept direi. Sono curioso

EDIT: opporc.. Quelli di jalopnik avevano ragione :disp2:

xlarge_925c5011df99c0d3662be43c7b33afa6.jpg

xlarge_c52a837b981bde3536270f164ca05252.jpg

jalopnik

A quanto dicono trattasi di renderings praticamente ufficiali riguardanti la ZR1 . Confermate?

Mi spiazza alquanto.

Modificato da Merak

Firma

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 2 mesi fa...

caught-testing-2014-chevrolet-c7-corvette.jpg

c7-corvette-04_gallery_image_large.jpg

c7-corvette-05_gallery_image_large.jpg

c7-corvette-02_gallery_image_large.jpg

c7-corvette-01_gallery_image_large.jpg

If you’re going catch the 2014 C7 Corvette in action, it’s somehow much more satisfying when it happens at a high-speed test track versus, say, catching a hungry engineer parked at fast food drive-thru. Our spy photographers have snapped images on the next-generation Corvette roaring its way around GM’s Proving Grounds in Michigan. Apparently the sound of the engine was very impressive as it blasted past. Like other test mules, the camouflage is pretty intensive on this prototype. Yet the overall shape is coming into focus, along with details regarding the design of the front and rear fasciae.

It’s not often we start at the rear of the car. Then again, not many cars have an exhaust like the massive quad-pipe setup seen on this C7 Corvette test car. They’re centrally located and look as though they could double as storm pipes for the Chesapeake Bay – no wonder this bad boy is said to have made an almighty growl. Rumors suggest that Chevrolet will downsize the Corvette’s V-8 engine from its current 6.2-liter capacity, or perhaps even offer a turbocharged V-6. That day might be coming, but this exhaust system spells out nothing but old-fashioned, tire-smoking V-8 fun under the hood of the next Vette. The V-8 might be smaller than before, though you can bet that power will take a sizeable jump from the current base Corvette’s 430-bhp engine.

The headlights appear larger and more vertical on this prototype, and the lower air intake appears to be slightly wider than before. At the back, there appears to be less rear overhang. That fits into previous suggestions that the next Vette will be shorter overall, but feature a longer wheelbase for better stability and increased cabin room. While those strange scalloped openings along the back of this test car hint at some kind of wild air intakes (or extractors), we’d hedge our bets that they’re simply there to vent the cammo and make sure it doesn’t blow off – especially during high speed testing. Overall curb weight will be trimmed from the present car’s 3,200 lbs. And for the first time ever, a 7-speed manual transmission will be offered. A 7- or 8-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox is also likely, though nothing is officially confirmed at the moment.

road and track 2014 Chevrolet C7 Corvette ? C7 Fast Test Laps on the Ring ? C7 Caught Testing ? RoadandTrack.com

www.giuliomagnifico.it

Link al commento

il rendering di jalopnik a me non piace e mi ricorda il tipo di linee

delle attuali cadillac sempre di GM che mi piaciono ancora meno

Peccato perchè a me la Corvette piace sia come auto che come filosofia di auto

Mi ricordo tra le altre cose che in una discussione dove si confrontavano

vari tipi di motore i tanto bistrattati motori americani nel rapporto peso potenza,

e anche consumo non sono poi tanto lontani dai biturbo v6 giapponesi, o v8

che girano in alto italiani. Una cosa che io apprezzerò sempre è sapere che

l'olio consigliato per il motore della corvette è il mobil1 10w40 da 10 euro al kilo.

Questo per me è progresso:-)

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.