Porsche 911 - Prj. 991 - (Spy)

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

2011porsche911998spyshovg2.jpg

2011porsche911998spyshoxt3.jpg

2011porsche911998spyshown9.jpg

2011porsche911998spyshoyy9.jpg

2011porsche911998spyshoje6.jpg

The current 997 Porsche 911 is still being updated for its mid-cycle refresh, with only the standard Carrera and Carrera 4, plus their performance ‘S’ variants, receiving the update. Still in the works is the new Turbo and the GT3 models and these aren’t expected to be revealed for several months at least. Now, a test mule has been spotted in Germany by our spy photographers, which suggests that Porsche engineers may have already begun testing the next-generation 998 model.

Telltale signs that a new platform is residing under the familiar 997 sheet metal are the extended wheel arches, revealing a wider track is set to appear on the new model. This means the new car should be slightly bigger than the current model, while handling and dynamics should also see an improvement. The roll-cage fitted on this test car is another indication that the 998 platform is still in the early stages.

It’s still too early to determine what changes Porsche has in store for the engine lineup, but expect to see the familiar flat-six engine range carry over with only minimal updates – possibly for emissions and economy standards. The new PDK dual-clutch gearbox will also carry over as will a standard six-speed manual.

Given Porsche’s trend of updating its cars roughly every three to four years, the new 998 will likely appear towards the end of 2010 at the earliest.

A quanto dice motorauthority è il mulo per la nuova 911 :cry: che vedremo tra 20 anni..

Guai a chi dice " oh ma è la 997" .. perchè non lo è (guardate le carreggiate, posteriore etc.)

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 185
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

magari la 997 allroad! :lol:

Beh devono pur deliziarci per i prossimi 3-4 anni con i muletti.. per poi presentarci na cosa uguale :lol: , no?

concordo, ottima capacità di analisi e sintesi!

Mazda MX-5 20th anniversary "barbone edition" - Tutto quello che scrivo è IMHO

k21x8z.png

Link al commento

Conoscendo Porsche questo è un prototipo definitivo.....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.