Vai al contenuto

BMW Serie 3 VI - Prj. F30 - (Spy Da Pag. 9)

Arcy79

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Ma le portiere son le stesse dell'attuale? ;) Come da Giulietta a 75, che emozione!!! 8-)

"Ci sono persone che amano circondarsi di cose il cui valore concreto si esprime anche nel valore formale. Molto probabilmente una Lancia fa parte del loro mondo."

dsarygf.jpg

"Il successo non si improvvisa, ma al contrario è sempre frutto di fantasia, applicazione, dedizione e tenacia." (Vittorio Ghidella)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 585
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Un buon restyling a differenza di quello di sr1 su cui mi sa facendo lo stesso giochino di sovrapposizione cambierebbe poco, mah il posteriore l'hanno "normalizzato" stile sr5 piacerà ai più.....alla fine con sto stile così moscio:lol::lol: e quasi vecchio meglio una A5 sb....intendo estetica dentro e fuori se uno vuole una TP e prestazioni-consumi da record bmw è sempre imbattibile.

Archepensevoli spanciasentire Socing.

Link al commento

Prime informazioni su prezzi:

2012 BMW 3 Series starts at 35,350 euros ( 320d )

BMW will unveil the new F30 2012 3 Series today. The 328i and 335i models with petrol engine and the 320d and 320d EfficientDynamics diesel variants will be offered at market launch.

Prices for the above models will lie between 35,350 euros (320d) and 43,600 euros (335i) the automaker said Friday morning.

A full-hybrid version of the new BMW 3 Series will also be available in autumn 2012.

As expected and like the new 5 Series, the 2012 F30 Bmw 3 series will be more larger compared to the actual 3 series generation : (+93 millimetres).

There is also more legroom behind the front seats (+15 millimetres) as well as more headroom (+8 millimetres) However, despite the increase in size, the vehicle is still up to 45 kilograms lighter than the previous model.

Talking about efficiency and fuel consumption, the 320d EfficientDynamics Edition with an engine output of 163 hp will require 4.1 litres/100 kilometres in the EU test cycle, with CO2 emissions of 109 g/km. On the same time the 335i with six-cylinder engine and 306 hp has a fuel consumption of between 7.2 and 7.9 litres/100 kilometres in the EU test cycle, depending on vehicle configuration.

All engines in the new 3 Series Saloon feature BMW TwinPower Turbo technology. They include a new four-cylinder 2.0-litre petrol unit, developing 245hp and 350Nm of torque, in the 328i. It replaces the six-cylinder 3.0-litre engines in the previous 325i and 330i, with inherent advantages for weight and fuel consumption, yet with a 0-62mph time of 5.9 seconds in manual form, it is quicker than either.

Model Price OTR from Power

Hp Torque Nm 0 - 62mph Seconds Top speed Mph Combined Mpg CO2 Emissions g/km

BMW 328i Saloon £29,060 245 350 5.9 (6.1) 155* 44.1 (44.8) 149 (147)

BMW 335i Saloon £35,525 306 400 5.5 (5.5) 155* 35.8 (39.2) 186 (169)

BMW 320d Saloon £28,080 184 380 7.5 (7.6) 146 (143) 62.8 (64.2) 120 (118)

BMW 320d EfficientDynamics Saloon £28,080 163 380 8.0 (8.1) 143 (141) 68.9 (68.9) 109 (109)

*Electronically limited.

Less than a month after launch, three new engines will be added. There will be 316d and 318d diesels, powered respectively by 116hp and 143hp variants of the 2.0-litre diesel engine, plus another version of the 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine. This will slot into the new 320i, and will be tuned to deliver 184hp and 270Nm of torque, with the same free-revving, supremely flexible character of all other BMW TwinPower Turbo petrol engines.

The Auto Start Stop function comes as standard for all engine-transmission versions. An option eight-speed transmission will be available for all engines – a first in its class.

The new BMW 3 Series models also feature a so-called Driving Experience Control. Alongside COMFORT, SPORT, and SPORT+ settings, there is also an Eco Pro mode, which enables additional fuel savings, depending on individual driving style, of up to 20 percent.

The new BMW 3 Series Saloon is fitted with electromechanical power steering which consumes no energy when the car is being driven in a straight line or in steady-state cornering.

Safety gadgets will include lane change and lane departure warning with collision warning and Surround View.

Optional Variable Sport steering and Adaptive M Sport suspension with electronically variable dampers will also be available – both interacting seamlessly with the Drive Performance Control and adding the ‘Sport+’ mode to this switch.

For the first time the 2012 BMW 3 series will be offered in “Sport Line”, “Modern Line” and “Luxury Line” configurations, which will offer customers additional opportunities for customising their vehicle.

More about the new 3 Series later today ( 2.30 PM GMT+1 for complete technical details; 5.30 PM GMT+1 for official photos ). Check inautonews later for the complete details about the new 2012 BMW 3 Series

Modificato da gigione1
Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.