Vai al contenuto

Lamborghini New Gallardo - Prj. LP724 (Spy da Pag.2)

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 168
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

• 1 mese fa...
September's Frankfurt motor show will see Lamborghini cap its 50th anniversary celebrations with a new concept car. The concept previews Lamborghini's upcoming replacement, sources close to the Italian supercar maker said.Rumor has it the car will be called the Lamborghini Cabrera. In keeping with tradition, “Cabrera” refers to Spanish-bred bulls whose roots can be traced to other famous breeds, includingMiura, Gallardo, Navarra, Veragua and Vistahermosa-Parladé.

The new two-seat supercar will go on sale here later in 2014. The Lamborghini's lightweight carbon-fiber-and-aluminum space frame structure will also be used in the Audi R8replacement, planned for introduction in 2015. The structure weighs 430 lbs, 60 lbs less than the all-aluminum structure today's R8 uses.

Despite the common engineering ties the new Lamborghini will again have exuberant styling cues--many have been previewed on the Sesto Elemento and Egoista concepts. Lamborghini sources told Autoweek the new car will have “an even more extreme visual character than the Gallardo.”

The new car carries the internal codename LP724 and is said to be almost 177 inches long -- less than an inch longer than its predecessor. Width and height remain close to the Gallardo's 75 inches and 46 inches.

There will be a new, slightly larger interior and new infotainment features, including Internet connectivity.

The newest Lamborghini's body will consist of carbon fiber reinforced plastic and aluminum panels, the goal being for the new car to weigh less than the four-wheel drive Gallardo, which tips the scales at 3,307 lbs.

Power will come from the Gallardo's naturally aspirated 5.2-liter V10 gas engine tuned to deliver close to 600 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque. The engine has been updated to comply with stringent new European Union mandated EU6 emission regulations coming next year.

The reworked V10 will be mated to a standard six-speed manual, with a new six-speed dual clutch transmission (already available on the facelifted Audi R8) replacing the Gallardo's E-gear sequential gearbox. Lamborghini is considering offering both all- and rear-wheel drive.

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20130614/carnews/130619892

Modificato da gigione1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Non male, ma ultimamente i render di Autobild non son opera i più affidabili...

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.