Vai al contenuto

Škoda Superb III - Prj. SK481/2 (Spy)

Pandino

Messaggi Raccomandati:

0_1_2014081216035651772.jpg

skoda-octavia-2013-10823252rehqm_2568.jpg

Cambia la forma del finestrino posteriore...

- - - - - - - - - - AGGIUNTA al messaggio già esistente - - - - - - - - - -

Su CarNewsChina parlano di Superb.

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 63
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

• 1 mese fa...

Confermata per Ginevra:

The fourth generation Skoda Superb will be unveiled March next year at the Geneva Motor Show.New details are starting to emerge about Skoda's flagship model which will ride on the same platform as the all-new Volkswagen Passat (B8) and will have a "striking styling" created by a team led by head designer Jozef Kaban who will take inspiration from theVisionC concept. The model will be offered just like now in liftback and wagon body styles measuring just about the same but a bit lower as well as wider which will grant additional shoulder room while the trunk capacity is expected to increase as well.

In terms of engines, the all-new Superb will borrow the Passat's 2.0 TDI with 190 HP (140 kW) and the 2.0 TSI with 280 HP (206 kW) which will act as a replacement for the thirsty 3.6-liter V6 and will be offered with an optional all-wheel drive system. There's also going to be a less powerful 1.8 TSI with 180 HP (132 kW) along with a variety of other motors sourced from the more expensive Passat.

According to a recent rumor, the new Superb will also be offered as a plug-in hybrid with a 1.4 TSI working with an electric motor to provide a combined output of 211 HP (155 kW) like in the Passat where it enables the mid-size sedan return 117.6 mpg US (141.2 mpg UK or 2 liters / 100 km) and have a 31-mile (50 km) electric range along with a 620-mile (998 km) total range.

Sales of the fourth-gen Skoda Superb will likely kick off in the second half of 2015, with pricing expected to once again significantly undercut the Passat.

WCF

Su base new Passat ;)

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 1 mese fa...
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.