Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• 3 settimane fa...

A occhio si direbbe che le modifiche alle geometrie delle sospensioni (sia sul retro che davanti) ci siano proprio state. Comportamento più calmo all'avantreno, ma complessivamente più allegro in curva. Dai risultati dei test di MT si direbbe che ne risenta la tenuta (0.79g allo skid pad?), ma ne guadagna in divertimento. Quando ci attaccheranno una cinquantina di cavalli in più faranno zittire un sacco di gente, hehehe.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

A occhio si direbbe che le modifiche alle geometrie delle sospensioni (sia sul retro che davanti) ci siano proprio state. Comportamento più calmo all'avantreno, ma complessivamente più allegro in curva. Dai risultati dei test di MT si direbbe che ne risenta la tenuta (0.79g allo skid pad?), ma ne guadagna in divertimento. Quando ci attaccheranno una cinquantina di cavalli in più faranno zittire un sacco di gente, hehehe.

Credo proprio che qualche ritocco, che tenga anche conto in parte dei gusti nord americani, lo abbiano fatto. Nulla di strano se si tiene conto che in fondo è passato quasi un anno dalla commercializzazione della 4C europea; quella americana è come se fosse già una sorta di 4C 2.0 :D

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

• 2 settimane fa...

2015 Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition Track Package First Test - Motor Trend

Non dico nulla.........vi anticipo solo la magnifica chiusura........:lol:

While an impressive performer, a treat on the track, and at home on glass-smooth surfaces, the Alfa 4C is ultimately tough to live with on a daily basis. Though the Alfisti will no doubt flock to it, I'm not convinced the buyers Alfa needs to give it a viable market in the U.S. will. That said, with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles throwing money at new rear-drive platforms for Alfa Romeo, here's hoping this one sticks.

P.S.: è tutto qua quello che sa fare il magnifico, straordinario, eccezionale, imbattibile MotorTrend..............o c'è dell'altro ? Ve ne intendente veramente di macchine.............o c'è dell'altro ? :lol:

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

ha pure cannato le foto.. quella rossa non è una LE :lol:

Hai dato un'occhiata ai post in basso ? Più di qualcuno ha "alzato il sopracciglio" dopo aver letto l'articolo !!!! :lol: E meno male che c'è chi pensa che chi legge si beve tutto quello che gli si dice..........:lol:

Link al commento

Alfa and Omega: Fresh Starts, Strong Finishes - The Kiinote

Alfa and Omega: Fresh Starts, Strong Finishes - The Kiinote

By Ron Kiino | From the October 2014 issue of Motor Trend |

2015-alfa-romeo-4c-front-three-quarter-in-motion.jpg

I'm writing this column two days prior to departing for Motor Trend's fifth annual Best Driver's Car (sixth, if you count 2008's Best Handling Car), an exhilarating week full of mountain roads, a historic racetrack, and, yes, fast cars. Each year brings a new mix of mesmerizing metal (and carbon fiber and sometimes fiberglass, too), with every entrant promising the ultimate combo of speed, power, and agility. The last two years, the Porsche 911, with its sublime chassis and flat-six giddyup, handily snatched the title. Before that, it was Ferrari's enthralling 458 Italia -- to this day, the finest sports car I've driven and easily my favorite Italian exotic. Now, though, I'm not so sure. An hour ago I arrived at the office in Alfa Romeo's all-new mid-engine 4C sports coupe, the car responsible for reintroducing the boutique brand to America. I parked and shut off the engine, but my adrenaline was still pumping and my face still beaming from the thrill ride 30 miles earlier through the hills of Malibu. I'm pretty sure the 4C's muffler-less $500 Racing Exhaust woke up every slumbering resident within a 10-mile radius. While the Alfa's hot Brembos and force-fed I-4 were crackling on cooldown, I was just trying to catch my breath. The $55,195 Modena-built 4C is Ferrari fantastic at Corvette cost. 2015-alfa-romeo-4c-front-end-in-motion.jpg Whenever I gaze at the 4C, I can't help but think of Al Pacino in "Scarface": "Say hello to my little friend." At 157.5 inches long and just under 2500 pounds, the 4C is about as compact and light as cars come these days -- for comparison, a Miata measures 0.2 inch shorter and 113 pounds heavier. And like Pacino's "little friend," the Alfa's compactness belies its force. Its appropriately tiny 1.7-liter I-4 makes 237 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque and sounds like a dishwasher running on the heavy cycle, only with the door left open, whooshing and whirling with every spool-up and blow-off of the turbo. It's controlled chaos snugly packaged two feet behind your back. And it couldn't be more endearing. The kid in you gets to enjoy extended recess, but instead of playing kickball on the playground, you're flying down the road in an oversized go-kart capable of 160 mph. At which point you hit the gas pedal harder. Fully spur the direct injectors and the lithe Italian will launch from 0 to 60 mph in as quick as 4.1 seconds (we've tested three 4Cs) and through the quarter mile in as quick as 12.7 seconds at 106.7 mph. A 505-hp Camaro Z/28 is just a tenth quicker to 60; a 355-hp CLA45 AMG no quicker to the quarter. Indeed, the 4C is as speedy as it looks. No surprise, reallyØ—with those 237 horses, its weight-to-power ratio (10.4 lb/hp) is better than that of the 320-hp BMW M235i (10.9). Better still: Sans power assist, the leather-wrapped, flat-bottom steering wheel relays all pertinent road conditions, illustrating the definition of communicative steering. All of which makes relishing the race-inspired suspension that much better. Of the three 4Cs we've tested, the one with the $2400 Track Package put down the best numbers: lateral acceleration of 0.98 g and the figure eight in 24.3 seconds. (Last BDC's BMW M6 and Aston Martin Vanquish each recorded 24.4.) By the time you read this, our 2014 BDC competition will have wrapped and a new champ will have been crowned. Whether that's the 4C remains to be seen -- you can find out in our November issue and online before long. But I'd be shocked if this Alfa didn't post a mega upset.

Link al commento