Vai al contenuto

Mistero su Internet, un pirata svela i trucchi del global warming

owluca

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Approposito, mi daresti il link dal quale scaricare il "torrent dello scandalo" alla base di questo forum?

Modificato da EC2277
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 373
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

ACS hai una visione distorta delle tesi del GW.....chi ha studiato e enunciato la tesi per primo non era certo un verducolo .gente seria e in tempi non sospetti.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and unrealistic"

(John Fitzgerald Kennedy)

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile!"

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts!"

Link al commento

infatti io parlo di GW ANTROPICO , non naturale.

con 0% effetto serra la terra sarebbe un posto invivibile, stile planet Hoth di Star Wars (quello nevoso a inizio ep V :mrgreen:)

Ragazzi, fate della fricassea , dovete SEPARARE tutti i discorsi sugli effetti (sia quelli dei pro che quelli degli anti) da quello che è il dato CERTO.

con il petrolio abbiamo accelerato con la Co2-> la Co2 HA EFFETTO sulleT°-> cosa succederà e la sua quantizzazione è invece frutto di IPOTESI. PRO E CONTRO.

non cominciamo con abbiamo "30 anni poi siam fottuti" "per 200 non succede una cippa" altrimenti facciamo della SCi-Fi pericolosa in questi casi.

i rischi ci sono, per cui i governi cercano di limitare la Co2 antropica per cercare di rallentare/prevenire/alllontanare/diluire certi POTENZIALI effetti (che non sono certi, altrimenti solo un demente direbbe di non farlo)

sono d'accordo che non è CERTO ma i rischi sono tali che è stato valutata valida la proposta di limitare le emissioni avendo pure il vantaggio di far durare di più il petrolio, che non fa schifo a nessuno, edi ridurre la dipendenza da certi posticini , che non fa schifo a tanti che contano.

non mi pare un discorso sbagliato, poi in un fenomeno così grande chi ci marcia son tanti.....e porta effetti collaterali che avvantaggiano e svantaggiano molti, logico che ci si scateni

Modificato da Matteo B.
Link al commento

Approposito, mi daresti il link dal quale scaricare il "torrent dello scandalo" alla base di questo forum?

il file si chiama foi2009.zip se cerchi su torrent sicuramente lo trovi, ma vedo che ora googolando e' ovunque ed e' stato riconosciuto come vero.

Modificato da owluca

7:32 : Segni i punti coglionazzo !

Link al commento

il gomplotto si allarga :

il times World misled over Himalayan glacier meltdown - Times Online

riporta che "l'allarme che il cambiamento climatico scioglierà la maggior parte dei ghiacciai dell'Himalaya entro il 2035 è da far rientraro dopo l'ammissione da parte delle stesse Nazioni unite di una serie di gaffe".

div#related-article-links p a, div#related-article-links p a:visited { color:#06c; } A WARNING that climate change will melt most of the Himalayan glaciers by 2035 is likely to be retracted after a series of scientific blunders by the United Nations body that issued it.

Two years ago the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) issued a benchmark report that was claimed to incorporate the latest and most detailed research into the impact of global warming. A central claim was the world's glaciers were melting so fast that those in the Himalayas could vanish by 2035.

In the past few days the scientists behind the warning have admitted that it was based on a news story in the New Scientist, a popular science journal, published eight years before the IPCC's 2007 report.

It has also emerged that the New Scientist report was itself based on a short telephone interview with Syed Hasnain, a little-known Indian scientist then based at Jawaharlal Nehru University in Delhi.

Related Internet Links

Related Links

Hasnain has since admitted that the claim was "speculation" and was not supported by any formal research. If confirmed it would be one of the most serious failures yet seen in climate research. The IPCC was set up precisely to ensure that world leaders had the best possible scientific advice on climate change.

Professor Murari Lal, who oversaw the chapter on glaciers in the IPCC report, said he would recommend that the claim about glaciers be dropped: "If Hasnain says officially that he never asserted this, or that it is a wrong presumption, than I will recommend that the assertion about Himalayan glaciers be removed from future IPCC assessments."

The IPCC's reliance on Hasnain's 1999 interview has been highlighted by Fred Pearce, the journalist who carried out the original interview for the New Scientist. Pearce said he rang Hasnain in India in 1999 after spotting his claims in an Indian magazine. Pearce said: "Hasnain told me then that he was bringing a report containing those numbers to Britain. The report had not been peer reviewed or formally published in a scientific journal and it had no formal status so I reported his work on that basis.

"Since then I have obtained a copy and it does not say what Hasnain said. In other words it does not mention 2035 as a date by which any Himalayan glaciers will melt. However, he did make clear that his comments related only to part of the Himalayan glaciers. not the whole massif."

The New Scientist report was apparently forgotten until 2005 when WWF cited it in a report called An Overview of Glaciers, Glacier Retreat, and Subsequent Impacts in Nepal, India and China. The report credited Hasnain's 1999 interview with the New Scientist. But it was a campaigning report rather than an academic paper so it was not subjected to any formal scientific review. Despite this it rapidly became a key source for the IPCC when Lal and his colleagues came to write the section on the Himalayas.

When finally published, the IPCC report did give its source as the WWF study but went further, suggesting the likelihood of the glaciers melting was "very high". The IPCC defines this as having a probability of greater than 90%.

The report read: "Glaciers in the Himalaya are receding faster than in any other part of the world and, if the present rate continues, the likelihood of them disappearing by the year 2035 and perhaps sooner is very high if the Earth keeps warming at the current rate."

However, glaciologists find such figures inherently ludicrous, pointing out that most Himalayan glaciers are hundreds of feet thick and could not melt fast enough to vanish by 2035 unless there was a huge global temperature rise. The maximum rate of decline in thickness seen in glaciers at the moment is 2-3 feet a year and most are far lower.

segue pag 2

Link al commento

I cambiamenti climatici sono sotto gli occhi di tutti, nel 2003 abbiamo avuto l'estate più calda degli ultimi 2 secoli, si diceva che si sarebbe ripetuta e si paventava la pianura padana modello deserto con cammelli e oasi le cose non sono andate così, per ora.

Quello che mi fa incazzare è l'allarmismo stupido: se sei un metereologo sai che i cicli climatici sono molto lunghi e che non è detto che un evento eccezionale come quello del 2003 si ripeta in tempi brevi.

Quindi il buon Mercalli e compagnia cantante potevano strepitare un pò meno, oggi con i due inverni che stiamo vivendo se qualcuno si ricorda delle loro profezie gli ride in faccia.

Qualche anno fa avevo letto un articolo in cui un astronomo affermava che presto (qualche migliaio di anni....:shock:) l'irraggiamento solare diminuirà e che basterebbe un calo di qualche punto % per portare la terra a temp. non vivibili per l'uomo; concludeva dicendo che l'effetto umano sul clima era minimo e se è in arrivo una nuova glaciazione non la possiamo fermare in nessun modo.

Forse dovremmo darci una regolata, ci sentiamo onnipotenti :(((

L'unico effetto finora accertato sull'ecosistema delle attività umane è l'inquinamento, le sostanze tossiche che buttiamo nell'aria/acqua non ci sarebbero state senza di noi......

Modificato da Regazzoni
--- uniti messaggi multipli: usate il tasto "modifica" per aggiungere testo ai messaggi appena inseriti ---
Link al commento

Quindi il buon Mercalli e compagnia cantante potevano strepitare un pò meno, oggi con i due inverni che stiamo vivendo se qualcuno si ricorda delle loro profezie gli ride in faccia.

molti giornali riportano la voce (non ancora confermata) che la BBC voglia licenziare i suoi metereologi ....

Qualche anno fa avevo letto un articolo in cui un astronomo affermava che presto (qualche migliaio di anni....:shock:) l'irraggiamento solare diminuirà e che basterebbe un calo di qualche punto % per portare la terra a temp. non vivibili per l'uomo; concludeva dicendo che l'effetto umano sul clima era minimo e se è in arrivo una nuova glaciazione non la possiamo fermare in nessun modo.

sei guardi ai grafici delle prime pagine di questo topic in questi ultimi anni siamo proprio in una fase di "quiescenza della attivita' solare " dopo un periodo piu' intenso :shock:

Link al commento

..anche la nasa cambia idea sui ghiacciai himalaiani:

NASA has quietly scrubbed the claim that the world's second largest ice mass in the Himalayas will have disappeared in 25 years. The Google cache still shows the bogus NASA claim:

nasa-cache-glacier_detail.jpg NASA before

But on the revised page, it's beat a retreat:

nasa-now-glacier_detail.jpg NASA now

Modificato da owluca

Link al commento

• 4 settimane fa...

Retromarcia clamorosa

Phil-Jones.gifPhil Jones, ex direttore del centro di ricerche sul clima dell'Università dell'East Anglia è tornato a far parlare di sè. Ma non più per le famose e-mail trafugate dal suo centro che dimostravano i metodi usati dai climatologi per truccare le temperature globali. Questa volta parla proprio di temperature, e in un'intervista alla Bbc spiega: "Dal 1995 non ci sono più tracce di riscaldamento globale". E sui famosi dati che invece confermerebbero il contrario, be', Jones dice di "averli persi" nel disordine della sua scrivania. Ovviamente c'è già chi dice che Jones è stato comprato dalle compagnie petrolifere. E certo: chi combatte contro il riscaldamento globale è un eroe puro e vergine, senza macchia e senza paura, chi lo contesta è uno schifoso venduto al soldo dei petrolieri.

Climategate U-turn: Astonishment as scientist at centre of global warming email row admits data not well organised | Mail Online

Climategate U-turn as scientist at centre of row admits: There has been no global warming since 1995

By Jonathan Petre

Last updated at 5:12 PM on 14th February 2010

• Data for vital 'hockey stick graph' has gone missing
  • There has been no global warming since 1995
  • Warming periods have happened before - but NOT due to man-made changes

article-1250872-0845A9BA000005DC-871_233x377.jpg Data: Professor Phil Jones admitted his record keeping is 'not as good as it should be'

The academic at the centre of the ‘Climategate’ affair, whose raw data is crucial to the theory of climate change, has admitted that he has trouble ‘keeping track’ of the information.

Colleagues say that the reason Professor Phil Jones has refused Freedom of Information requests is that he may have actually lost the relevant papers.

Professor Jones told the BBC yesterday there was truth in the observations of colleagues that he lacked organisational skills, that his office was swamped with piles of paper and that his record keeping is ‘not as good as it should be’.

The data is crucial to the famous ‘hockey stick graph’ used by climate change advocates to support the theory.

Professor Jones also conceded the possibility that the world was warmer in medieval times than now – suggesting global warming may not be a man-made phenomenon.

And he said that for the past 15 years there has been no ‘statistically significant’ warming.

The admissions will be seized on by sceptics as fresh evidence that there are serious flaws at the heart of the science of climate change and the orthodoxy that recent rises in temperature are largely man-made.

Professor Jones has been in the spotlight since he stepped down as director of the University of East Anglia’s Climatic Research Unit after the leaking of emails that sceptics claim show scientists were manipulating data.

The raw data, collected from hundreds of weather stations around the world and analysed by his unit, has been used for years to bolster efforts by the United Nation’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change to press governments to cut carbon dioxide emissions.

continua.....

il tempo e' galantuomo !

Link al commento