Porsche 918 Spyder (Spy da Pag.4)

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 145
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

La presentazione ufficiale non dovrebbe essere l'11 Settembre 2013?

Che bella data :roll:

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

:(

però leggendo 911 secondo il calendario americano viene fuori quella data li. Così lessi da qualche parte

Inviato da Tapatalk tramite iPhone

visto che si chiama 918 allora era giusto il 18 settembre:D

"Non ti ho tradito, dico sul serio. Ero rimasto senza benzina, avevo una gomma a terra, non avevo i soldi per prendere il taxi, la tintoria non mi aveva portato il tait, c'era il funerale di mia madre, era crollata la casa, c'è stato un terremoto, una tremenda inondazione, le cavalette, non è stata colpa mia, lo giuro su Dio!!"

Link al commento

ma ha senso presentarla così in la quando praticamente l'hanno già fatta vedere???

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento

• 2 mesi fa...
A future Porsche 918 Spyder owner says the combined output of the powertrain will grow to 875 bhp (652 kW).A TeamSpeed member (who also ordered the McLaren P1 and LaFerrari) says the combined output will rise from 795 bhp (593 kW) to 875 bhp (652 kW). This will be possible by uprating the V8 4.6-liter engine and we assume by tweaking the pair of electric motors.

He says the production version will look different than the concepts / pre-production models and most importantly, the car will be lighter than originally expected. The same source mentions it will be able to run the Nürburgring in less than seven minutes and drive on electric power for 150 km (93 miles).

Just like the 911 GT3, the new Porsche 918 Spyder will benefit from a four-wheel steering system, along with a targa top unlike its two competitors which have a fixed roof. Another member of the forum says Porsche will lose money with every 918 Spyder built and at the moment half of the cars have already been sold.

The production model will be reportedly shown in September at the Frankfurt Motor Show.

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento

DSC00283.JPG

DSC00277.JPG

DSC00278.JPG

DSC00280.JPG

Porsche previews 918 Spyder to customers

Stuttgart manufacturer shows off hybrid V8 hypercar at Bahrain racing event ahead of official launch in September

A batch of Porsche 918 Spyders have been caught testing at the Bahrain grand prix track. It is believed the cars were being demonstrated to prospective customers ahead of the 918's launch later this year.

Spotted by an Autocar reader at a recent sportscar racing event at the track, four 918s were at Bahrain; two pre-production cars and two development mules. Potential buyers, who have signalled their interest in the car to Porsche, were offered test drive laps around the F1 circuit in the 795bhp hypercars.

Though recently overshadowed by the debuts of the McLaren P1 and LaFerrari, Porsche is confident its hybrid contender will be a match for its rivals. The car has already posted a 7min 14sec lap time around the Nürburgring Nordschleife and its CO2 emissions of 70g/km are unprecedented in this high-performance class.

When it goes on sale, Porsche will offer customers a choice of two 918 Spyder variants; the standard car, at £682,000, or a version equipped with the Weissach Package. The latter removes 35kg from the kerb weight (taking it down to 1665kg) through the removal of the stereo, air-con and leather seats, and also uses lighter wheels.

Deliveries of the Porsche 918 Spyder are scheduled to begin on 18 September.

www.giuliomagnifico.it

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.