Vai al contenuto

Regazzoni

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Posso fare l'Alfista paranoico?

The larger 2014 Cherokee, which replaces the Jeep Liberty, is the first such model and it was developed on a separate platform that shares some common components with the Dodge Dart and the Alfa Romeo Giulia
Modificato da nubironaSW

Fiat 127 - 903 ab | Fiat Regata 100 S i.e. | Daewoo Nubira SW 1600 SX-Fiat Panda Young 750 ab ('89) | Fiat Punto Easy 1.2 Nero Tenore

Camper Adria Coral 655 Sp su Ducato Maxi 2.8 jtd 127cv

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 926
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Ricapitolando... Presumibilmente sara' sui 4 metri, avra' meccanico della presunta 500x e non uscira' prima del 2014 (come la VW)..

Sto tentando in tutti i modi di convincere la donna a prendere il Pandino trekking.. non le piace..

Aspetto con interesse una B (corta) rialzata per i campagnoli come lei..

Da piccolo mi vedevo su un'Alfa cattiva, prestante e tagliente. Da grande il findus-style mi ha infranto i sogni d'infanzia.  -  Cit. 22/06/2012 (MiTo ndr)
Chiaro che tra il "dire" ed il "fare" c'è di mezzo il "sai driftare?"  -  Cit. 18/02/2016 (BRZ ndr)

Link al commento

Inviato (modificato)

Numerose novità su inizio produzione, volumi, trazione (solo integrale), mercati, stile.

Fiat-Chrysler to build 280,000 Fiat and Jeep small SUVs in Italy, sources say

Production starts in Melfi in June 2014

July 4, 2013 - 12:01 am ET

TURIN – Fiat-Chrysler plans to build up to 280,000 small SUVs a year in Italy for the Fiat and Jeep brands, sources say. Production will start in June 2014 with the as-yet-unnamed Jeep variant followed three months later by the Fiat 500X.

The planned annual volume for the Jeep is up to 150,000 units while Fiat's version will account for 130,000, two suppliers involved in the project told Automotive New Europe.

[...]

Fiat and Jeep will join the hot small SUV segment, which is forecast to grow to 500,000 sales in Europe by 2015, up from 154,461 last year, according to consultancy IHS Automotive.

In the first five months of this year, segment-leader Nissan sold 48,043 Jukes, up from 44,379 during the same period last year. Meanwhile the Opel/Vauxhall Mokka ranked second with sales of 32,342, according to market analysts JATO Dynamics.

IHS expects the recently launched Peugeot 2008 to quickly top the fast-growing segment, passing the Juke. Peugeot will double production of the 2008 in France to meet higher-than-expected demand, brand head Maxime Picat told the Automotive News Congress in Paris last month.

PSA/Peugeot-Citroen's plant in Mulhouse, eastern France, will make 10,000 units of the 2008 a month, up from 5,000. Picat said a second shift will begin producing the model in September.

The newly launched Renault Captur is expected to overtake both the Juke and the Mokka and rank No. 2 in the segment, according to IHS.

[...]The Jeep model, known internally as the B-SUV, looks like a baby Wrangler, a source said. It will be offered only as a four-wheel-drive model.

The 500X and baby Jeep will be sold in Europe, North America and Asia.

Both models will be underpinned by the Small Wide architecture that debuted last year on the 500L. The Small Wide is Fiat's first architecture conceived from day one to also comply with U.S. safety standards.

Jeep brand head Mike Manley said he believed the coming B-segment Jeep would lure customers in the United States and elsewhere away from sedans and hatchbacks. He said that he has set “very aggressive” sales goals for the vehicle as a result.

“If we get the right ride and handling and we get the right fuel economy -- and I’m convinced we will -- not only will we be competitive in what is the emerging B-SUV segment, you’re going to see hatchback and sedan buyers in B and C [segments] looking at that vehicle as a competitive alternative,” Manley said during an event near Detroit on June 28.

Modificato da Regazzoni
Link al commento

Ricapitolando... Presumibilmente sara' sui 4 metri, avra' meccanico della presunta 500x e non uscira' prima del 2014 (come la VW)..

Sto tentando in tutti i modi di convincere la donna a prendere il Pandino trekking.. non le piace..

Aspetto con interesse una B (corta) rialzata per i campagnoli come lei..

Link al commento

Derivata ma non uguale. Da un'intervista con Manley ad un website Australiano:

dichiarazioni simili sono venute anche dal responsabile dello sviluppo di Chennai, che ha parlato di modifiche fortemente volute dalla Jeep per renderla più adatta al marchio che porterà. Immagino che l'abbiano rinforzata notevolmente (anche le Ford Explorer si sfasciano se li metti in offroad; si aprono e piegano proprio i lamierati a quanto si sente) e dal punto di vista meccanico dovrebbe adottare sostanzialmente gli stessi sistemi della nuova Cherokee (9hp+PTU+LDiff sul retro, nei tre diversi pacchetti: AWD on demand, 4x4, 4x4+LD sul retro).

In teoria niente modello 2WD, probabilmente vale la pena mantenere una parvenza di veicolo "puro" offroad per ltici di marketing, visto comunque che le inefficienze sono limitatissime con i nuovi sistemi (full disconnect del differenziale posteriore fin dall'albero)

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.