Vai al contenuto

Jeep Cherokee 2013 (SCOOP A PAG.32 - Spy)

Regazzoni

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 435
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Immagini Pubblicate

SECONDO ME,

sto tafanario incredibile avra' successo.

Vedrete, vedrete... :mrgreen:

Ha avuto successo quel coso strambo quale è il Juke, volete che non venda questo? :)

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

No, ma seriamente... che cazzarola hanno combinato?? è brutta forte! Ma brutta, brutta, brutta :shock: .

Primi commenti :

Jeep has been shuttling around Alfa Romeo-based test mules and camouflaged prototypes of its replacement for the current Liberty for some time now. Those heavily disguised vehicles may have offered a glimpse of the new Jeep, but a new set of production-line images from Jalopnik tell a much more complete story.

Jalopnik report indicates unequivocally that the Cherokee name will be re-upped in place of Liberty, though it doesn't spell out exactly where that thinking comes from, though a name change has been rumored for some time. Chances are good that the same source that delivered these factory images delivered the name, as well.

The Cherokee absolutely has some Alfa Romeo DNA in its makeup, the final product is far from looking like its Guilietta ancestor. The athletic, high-waisted design is relatively attractive from what we can see here, though the grille and headlight treatment are sure to cause a lot of ruckus when the Cherokee makes its official debut at the New York Auto Show in April. The very narrow, pointed headlamps are pinched in a not particularly Jeep-ish fashion, and the curved, short version of the seven-slot grille is far more rakish than anything that Jeep has produced to date.

The Cherokee name, plus some fairly high wheel arches, hint that the new Jeep may still carry the vaunted "Trail Rated" stamp of approval. Good news for those purists still fearful of Jeep brand dilution. Inside we see a dial for Jeep's Selec-Terrain drive management system, as well.

We expect to have much more information about the 2014 Jeep Cherokee, as we draw closer to its expected debut in New York. Until then, make sure to weigh in on our poll, below.

Qui per il sondaggio e il suo risultato :disp2: : http://www.autoblog.com/2013/02/22/2014-jeep-cherokee-uncovered-with-bold-new-look/

Remember When Luke Skywalker Killed The New Jeep Cherokee In Return Of The Jedi?

2014 JEEP CHEROKEEActually, "Jeep Rancor" doesn't sound too bad.

k-bigpic.jpg

We've seen development mules of the next small Jeep crossover/SUV parading around for months. In our minds it was the 2014 Liberty, just wearing an Alfa Romeo Giulietta body but was also a good bit taller. Through these exclusive photos we've learned two things. First, it won't look anything like an Alfa. Second, it won't be a Liberty. This is the 2014 Jeep Cherokee. That's right, the Cherokee is back.

First things first, those headlights. It looks a lot like Jeep is taking a page from the Nissan Juke handbook here. The narrow lights on top are combined with some larger bulbs next to the grille. I don't hate the Juke, so I don't really hate this either. Some may see it as a Jeep that's sucking lemons, but there's nothing wrong with a little boldness. In fact, Car and Driver had already predicted a fairly insane design like this in an earlier rendering. They were super close.

In profile, I'm actually getting an Isuzu Axiom vibe. Again, this isn't a bad thing. The Axiom had some interesting design traits, like the very narrow headlamps. What I really don't care for the is the body cladding. Oodles and oodles of cladding. Higher trim levels will probably get rid of the cladding. Overall though, I actually like it. It's a bit futurisitic and way more daring than anything we've ever seen from Jeep. You gotta respect that.

It's loosely based on the Dodge Dart/Alfa Giulietta, so that makes the Cherokee yet another car-based crossover. I'm willing to bet it's modified enough to be considered "Trail Rated," because I'm sure Jeep doesn't want to fully bastardize the Cherokee name.

Inside we have what appears to be what common folk call an "interior." There is a center stack as well as a chunky steering wheel. It also looks like off-road modes are located on a knob next to the gear lever. Also, there is an electronic handbrake. Great.

According to the ever knowledgable folks at Allpar, the Jeep should offer a selection of V6 and four-cylinder engines:

The car is almost certain to have a
, for better wheel travel and gas mileage. Export cars will get the current 2-liter four-cylinder diesel. Four cylinders are likely to be a
, and the
as a gas-mileage king; there might be a single four-cylinder to simplify production and reduce engineering costs, but it now appears that the Cherokee will be a V6 only, at least in the United States. If
rise, the VM 3.0 V6 diesel could be installed at a later date.

A diesel Cherokee outside of China? Sign us up.

( :lol: in effetti il confronto fotografico è azzeccato)

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento

:shock:

I'm appalled..

Ha ragione Aymaro, il corpo vettura molto tradizionale fa risaltare ancor più quel frontale assurdo.

Ma quello sbalzone segato per migliorare l'angolo d'attacco è visivamente ingigantito dalla fotografia vero? :lol:

Molto molto bella invece la calandra

Firma

Link al commento

Maglione dimettiti !!!!!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen:

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Appena pubblicate le foto ho pensato al peggio! :muto: Ora invece riguardandole devo ammettere che, con mio stupore, non mi dispiace neanche troppo! :shock:

E' quel tipo di auto che o fa il boom oppure il floppone storico! Non ci resta che sperare per la prima opzione ;)

• Merdeces E220 CDI Coupé Executive (2011) VENDUTA
  • BMW 118d F20 LCI Urban (2015) VENDUTA
  • Mercedes E220 CDI Coupé Avantgarde AMG (2012) VENDUTA
  • Porsche Cayenne Diesel Platinum Edition (2014) VENDUTA
  • BMW 420d F33 Cabrio Sport Bianca (2014) VENDUTA
  • BMW 420d F33 Cabrio Sport Nera (2014) VENDUTA
  • BMW 320d F31 Touring Modern (2014) VENDUTA
  • MERCEDES E 220 CDI Cabrio Sport (2015) VENDUTA
  • MERCEDES ML 250 Bluetec Sport (2015) VENDUTA
  • MERCEDES E 250d Cabrio Premium (2016) VENDUTA
  • LANCIA Musa 1.4 Platino (2011) VENDUTA
  • RANGE ROVER SPORT HSE Dynamic 3.0 TDV6 (2017) VENDUTA
  • BMW X5 xDrive25d Business (2017) VENDUTA
  • BMW Z4 sDrive18i (2016) VENDUTA
  • BMW 116i F21 MSport (2018) VENDUTA
  • BMW 420d GranCoupé xDrive MSport (2018) VENDUTA
  • Porsche Macan (2019) VENDUTA
  • Mercedes SLC 180 AMG Line (2019) VENDUTA
  • Porsche Boxster T (2019)

Link al commento

Sulla base di queste prime foto, di qualità più che mediocre, mi sento di dire che, a mio modesto parere,

FA SCHIFO. :si:

"But before the most charismatic car maker of them all finally went, they left us with a final reminder of what they can do, when they try" (Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear)

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.