Vai al contenuto

Walker

Messaggi Raccomandati:

incrociata a torino (in corse settembrini zona albertw :lol:) un mesetto fa, non la lwb..

beccata pure io in autostrada direzione torino. Bmw serie 5 touring d'appoggio di in un bel colore marrone metallizzato. Velocità media 160 imho e zig zag tra le corsie, in pratica guida tamarra.

Sembra perfin più grossa della vecchia

CI SEDEMMO DALLA PARTE DEL TORTO VISTO CHE TUTTI GLI ALTRI POSTI ERANO OCCUPATI

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 4 settimane fa...
  • Risposte 239
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

British media is reporting the sixth generation BMW 7-Series will be unveiled in September 2015 at the Frankfurt Motor Show.The 2016 BMW 7-Series will ride on an all-new platform called "35up" using a combination of aluminum, magnesium, carbon fiber-reinforced plastic and high-strength steel which will make the flagship BMW a lot lighter than today’s 7-Series. It is believed up to 200 kg (440 lbs) will be eliminated which would make the lightest 740i version weigh approximately 1,650 kg (3,637 lbs).

The vehicle will benefit from a double wishbone front suspension and multi-link rear setup made mostly from aluminum and benefiting from a new generation of air springs, stereo cameras and road-scanning tech - all for the purpose of providing a more luxurious and comfortable ride.

Besides the usual standard and long wheelbase variants, the next-gen 7-Series is expected to be offered in an extra-long wheelbase variant, just like Mercedes-Benz will be doing with the S-Class Maybach.

There will reportedly be a range-topping sport variant called M750i/M7 featuring an uprated variant of the M5's V8 4.4-liter twin-turbo tweaked to develop more than 600 bhp (447 kW). In addition, a plug-in hybrid 7-Series is also in the works but details are not available at this moment. The regular engine lineup will include a wide variety of four- to twelve-cylinder motors mated to a nine-speed automatic gearbox and rear- or all-wheel drive.

Thanks to a significant diet, BMW will be able to install a small 4-cylinder, 2.0-liter turbodiesel engine while for more power clients will be able to opt for an inline-six 3.0-liter diesel offered in three states of tune and with twin and triple turbo configurations. On the gasoline side, expect an upgraded version of today's inline-six 3.0 and newly developed 4.0-liter V8 and 6.0-liter V12 engines which will also power future Rolls-Royce models.

Following its September 2015 introduction in Frankfurt, the next-gen BMW 7-Series will likely go on sale at the beginning of 2016 with an exterior styling influenced by the Vision Future Luxury concept.

WCF

Stando a ciò che si legge:

- 200kg in meno rispetto all'attuale Sr.7;

- Multilink posteriore fatto perlopiù di alluminio;

- Versione ExtraLWB per sfidare la Classe S Maybach;

- Possibilità di versione M ma ancora in dubbio se trattasi di M7 o M750i;

- Possibilità di adozione del 2.0 diesel a 4 cilindri;

- Presentazione tra un anno a Francoforte.

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 2 settimane fa...
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.