Vai al contenuto

Alfa Romeo Giulia 2015 - Progetto 952 (Notizie - Spy)

The Summarizer

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Il v6 ha potenze tra 450 e 520 :)

And probably also 410 HP. After all rumors says Alfieri will be on Giorgio on at least at modified one.

You know

him for some time this plan. was

wondering why I had felt that

someone knew the real power of

the v6 alfa romeo. According to my

information its power should be for

the green cloverleaf around 500cv

I doubt that power will differ compared to Maserati's applications. If you look at Alfa's 5 year plan than it's clearly visible that V6 units will produce somwhere around 400 HP to over 500 HP.

Mi pare di aver capito che per Alfa Romeo stanno realizzando un 2.9 V6 nuovo, derivato dal 3.8 V8 della Ferrari California, quindi sulla Progetto 952 non verranno montati i 3.0 Maserati.

It's a 3.9 liter V8 engine in California. Or it's derived from Quattroporte's 3.8 V8. That two V8 engines share block and bore size of 96.5 mm although they have different stroke. Who said that V6 derived can't have longer stroke than these two to make 3.0 V6?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

And probably also 410 HP. After all rumors says Alfieri will be on Giorgio on at least at modified one.

I doubt that power will differ compared to Maserati's applications. If you look at Alfa's 5 year plan than it's clearly visible that V6 units will produce somwhere around 400 HP to over 500 HP.

It's a 3.9 liter V8 engine in California. Or it's derived from Quattroporte's 3.8 V8. That two V8 engines share block and bore size of 96.5 mm although they have different stroke. Who said that V6 derived can't have longer stroke than these two to make 3.0 V6?

I agree with what you said. My

question had been made because a

'user had said that the v6 came to

450 hp. I know the table engine

maserati, I know the power levels,

and I think it is more logical to

derive from that v6 by maserati

ferrari.

Link al commento

I can't distinguish the car. Probably Alfa? The picture was made today by Alfa-Maserati test driver

It can be anything, then it may be also the prototype of the new Alfa Giulia during a test.

Link al commento

Non può che essere lei 8-):8-

P.S.: lei, ossia la presunta Giulia Quad. :mrgreen:

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.