Vai al contenuto

j

Messaggi Raccomandati:

IMG_20230510_134412_826.jpg.c4df823a62346b52da33f0a0d4da50da.jpgIMG_20230510_134412_834.jpg.775e8e00068c284a3f245d6ddd55cffd.jpgIMG_20230510_134412_749.jpg.50e90ebdb9d53abd0948642f1530cb39.jpgIMG_20230510_134413_322.jpg.5eb06dd02d6214b1af7272ea25426fb0.jpgIMG_20230510_134413_385.jpg.245e68be76c9353afcb4b571c262e2c1.jpgIMG_20230510_134413_578.jpg.763f5f73a40b16fe3ee249a97a6d8f7c.jpgIMG_20230510_134413_248.jpg.dd8e126016ec0ccc558d2b5cb766be52.jpgIMG_20230510_134413_342.jpg.0f2949c606285d885647980d65c2ee29.jpgIMG_20230510_134412_847.jpg.d28817e3141b9aef461989af3c82caf5.jpg

hyundai_i20_hybrid_27.jpg.181265ab6bd57a490ce0e2815dfad6c8.jpg

Modifiche al frontale, che mantiene l'impostazione stilistica precedente ma la arricchisce con nuove (e finte) griglie laterali di maggiori dimensioni con il logo del brand si sposta sulla parte superiore. Dietro un nuovo fascione paraurti nero.

Novità di tipo tecnologico all'interno.

I motori sono i già conosciuti 1.2 da 84 CV e il 1.0 TGI (anche mild hybrid) da 100 e 120 CV. Attese novità stilistiche anche per la variante N.

Topic Spy: https://www.autopareri.com/forums/topic/79652-hyundai-i20-facelift-2023-spy/#comment-2511568

Modificato da j
  • Grazie! 1

1486064684650356737.gif.a00f8cace62773a93b9739b2906757ee.gif

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Brutta era e brutta rimane.

11 minuti fa, KimKardashian scrive:

Brutta era e brutta resta 😅

Ah ecco. 😅

• Mi Piace 1

"Qualche emiro che compra una Ferrari lo troverò sempre. Ma se il ceto medio finisce in miseria, chi mi comprerà le Panda?"

Sergio Marchionne

Follow me on Instagram

Link al commento

• Beckervdo ha modificato il titolo in Hyundai i20 facelift 2023
  • Beckervdo ha messo in primo piano/indicizzato questa Discussione
  • 4 mesi fa...

Nuovo comunicato stampa (con più dettagli) per il restyling di Hyundai i20.

01     At a glance: i20 fuses emotional design with state-of-the-art technology

·         The new i20 features a refreshed, stylish design and bold colour combinations

·         The upgraded addition to Hyundai’s i-range is equipped with even more Hyundai Smart Sense safety features and smart technologies that are usually only available in higher segments

·         i20 will continue to offer practicality and safety with comfort and convenience features

Design

·         The new i20’s sleek and modern exterior is emphasised by the enhanced shape and pattern of the front bumper and the radiator grille, creating an elegant look with sporty elements

·         The rear features a redesigned bumper and a unique taillight design. Newly designed 16-inch and 17-inch wheels have been added

·         The model retains a sporty stance thanks to its low roof profile and long wheelbase, enhancing its aerodynamics by lowering air resistance, which also improves handling and increases fuel efficiency

·         A dynamic light signature emphasises its overall bold look, punctuated by Z-shaped LED rear lamps that emphasise its overall bold appearance

·         One design highlight is the horizontal blades that cover the high and prominent dashboard

Roominess and convenience

·         The interior space achieves an airy feeling inside the cockpit while appearing sculptured and appealing

·         The model offers 352 litres of boot space with the rear seats up and 1,165 litres with the rear seats folded down

·         A decreased beltline and a small, quarter-fixed glass window behind the rear door provide drivers with improved visibility

Connectivity

·         The new i20 offers best-in-class connectivity with a range of high-tech convenience features, such as a 4.2-inch LCD cluster, USB type-A and USB type-C, second-generation eCall based on the 4G network, and Over-the-Air (OTA) map

·         It continues to offer features that were already popular in the previous version, such as the optional 10.25-inch cluster and 10.25-inch display screen

·         Apple CarPlay and Android Auto enable customers to mirror the functionality of their iPhone and Android smartphones on the display screen. Wireless smartphone charging is also available

·         New i20 offers the latest update to Bluelink® telematics coming with a free three-year Bluelink® subscription and a free three-year OTA subscription

Safety

·         The new i20 is equipped with more Hyundai Smart Sense safety features as standard

·         Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) for ‘City’, ‘Interurban’ and ‘Pedestrian’ now includes ‘Cyclist’, to help detect and avoid potential accidents with obstacles ahead

·         Lane Following Assist (LFA) ensures that the vehicle stays in the current lane of travel

·         Optional safety systems are also available, such as Rear Cross-traffic Collision Assist (RCCA), which applies the brakes when backing out of a parking space if a risk of collision with vehicles to the rear and side is detected

·         Blind-spot Collision-avoidance Assist (BCA) uses visual alerts that appear on the exterior mirrors if another vehicle is detected. When necessary, BCA activates to avoid a collision or reduce the impact of a collision

·         Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control (NSCC) uses the vehicle’s navigation system to anticipate curves or straights on motorways and adjusts the speed for safer driving

Driving performance

·         The new i20 offers two engine options with two transmission choices, delivering even more efficient driving

·         At the top of the range, a 1.0 T-GDi engine is available with 100 PS or 120 PS

·         This can be mated with a 48-volt mild hybrid powertrain that has been designed for maximum efficiency and performance, contributing to a three to four per cent reduction in fuel consumption and carbon emissions

·         New i20 is available with a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission (7DCT) or a six-speed Intelligent Manual Transmission (iMT), providing a smooth and responsive driving experience

·         Upon releasing the accelerator, iMT can decouple the engine from the transmission, effectively saving fuel by allowing the vehicle to enter a coasting mode

·         A 1.2-litre MPi four-cylinder engine is also available as an entry engine. This offers 84 PS and a five-speed manual transmission

i20 N Line

·         The new i20 N Line features exterior and interior design elements, as well as tuning, inspired by Hyundai’s high-performance N models for a more dynamic driving experience

·         It is also equipped with the latest Hyundai Smart Sense safety features and updated Bluelink® connectivity services

·         The 1.0 T-GDI engine features a retuned suspension, engine response, and exhaust sound exclusive to the new i20 N Line

02     New Hyundai i20

First launched in 2008, i20 is one of Hyundai’s most successful models. The new i20 will continue to be produced in Europe at Hyundai’s production plant in İzmit, Turkey.

“i20 has consistently been a key contributor to Hyundai’s sales success in Europe, owing to its excellent quality, reliability, and practicality. Like several of our models, this car is built in Europe, for Europe. The new i20 showcases our determination by offering an updated elegant and sporty design, along with extensive connectivity and safety features. By updating this model, we are establishing higher benchmarks in the B-segment.”

Andreas-Christoph Hofmann, Vice President Marketing, Product & PR at Hyundai Motor Europe

Elegant and sporty design

The new i20 features emotional and dynamic styling that harmonises proportion, architecture, styling and technology on both the exterior and interior. The model retains its sporty stance thanks to its low roof profile and long wheelbase.

At the side, a bold side character line and unique C-pillar design create an appealing look. Meanwhile, the interior space achieves an airy feeling inside the cockpit, while appearing sculptured and appealing. A particular design highlight is the horizontal blades that cover the high and prominent dashboard. Dynamic proportions also improve roominess and visibility.

Seamless technology

The new i20 comes packed with the latest connectivity features that make the in-car experience even more convenient for occupants. The model has been upgraded with a standard 4.2-inch LCD cluster, USB type-A and USB type-C, second-generation eCall based on the 4G network, and Over-the-Air (OTA) map updates. The new i20 will come with a free three-year Bluelink® subscription and a free three-year OTA subscription.

The most comprehensive safety package in the segment

New i20 is equipped with Hyundai Smart Sense safety features and complies with the highest European safety standards. Highlights include Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control (NSCC), Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (ISLA), and Lane Following Assist (LFA).

More Hyundai Smart Sense safety features now come as standard. Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) for ‘City’, ‘Interurban’, and ‘Pedestrian’ now includes ‘Cyclist’. FCA helps detect and avoid potential accidents with obstacles ahead.

Engine options for optimised fuel consumption

Under the hood, a 48-volt mild hybrid powertrain can be mated with the new i20’s 1.0 T-GDi engine – available with 100 PS or 120 PS. Designed for maximum efficiency and performance, the 48-volt mild hybrid system contributes to a reduction in fuel consumption and carbon emissions. The model is available with a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission (7DCT) or a six-speed Intelligent Manual Transmission (iMT), providing a smooth and responsive driving experience. Upon releasing the accelerator, iMT can decouple the engine from the transmission, effectively saving fuel by allowing the vehicle to enter a coasting mode.

N Line trim for a dynamic new look

New i20 is available with the dynamic-looking N Line trim. The N Line version features a sporty look, with exterior and interior design elements inspired by Hyundai’s high-performance N models. The N Line trim features sporty grey accents and sleek bumpers, which combine to enhance optic and aerodynamic performance. New i20 N Line also offers dedicated 17-inch alloy wheels with a two-tone finish.

New i20 N Line offers two engine choices. In addition to the standard 1.2-litre MPI engine with 84 PS, customers can select the 1.0-litre T-GDI engine with 100 PS or 120 PS. In combination with the 1.0 litre T-GDI, New i20 N Line has an optimised suspension, engine response and exhaust sound. It is also available with 48-volt mild hybrid technology.

03     Elegant and sporty design

Exterior Design

The new i20 boasts a sleek and modern exterior that makes an eye-catching statement on the road. The shape and pattern of the front bumper, as well as the radiator grille, have been enhanced to create an elegant look with sporty elements. The rear features a redesigned bumper and a unique taillight design. Newly designed 16- and 17-inch wheels have been added. The i20’s design has been praised for its emotional and dynamic styling that harmonises proportion, architecture, styling and technology on both the exterior and interior. The model retains its sporty stance thanks to its low roof profile and long wheelbase. These features enhance the vehicle’s aerodynamics by lowering air resistance, which also improves handling and increases fuel efficiency. A dynamic light signature emphasises its overall bold look, punctuated by Z-shaped LED rear lamps. Even with compact B segment dimensions, the new i20 offers customers plenty of interior room, as well as 352 litres of boot space with the rear seats up, and 1,165 litres with the rear seats folded down. New Hyundai i20 is available in eight exterior colours and an optional black two-tone roof. Three exterior colours are brand-new: Lucid Lime Metallic, Lumen Grey Pearl, and Meta Blue Pearl. Returning colours include Atlas White, Phantom Black Pearl, Aurora Grey Pearl, Dragon Red Pearl, and Mangrove Green Pearl.

Exterior colours:

·         [New] Lucid Lime Metallic

·         [New] Lumen Grey Pearl

·         [New] Meta Blue Pearl

·         Atlas White

·         Phantom Black Pearl

·         Aurora Grey Pearl

·         Dragon Red Pearl

·         Mangrove Green Pearl

·         Roof: Phantom Black or an optional two-tone roof

Interior Design

With a range of interior enhancements, i20 customers can enjoy quality time inside their vehicle. Hyundai’s designers sought innovative aesthetic and technical solutions to convey its stylish proportions while creating a fresh and appealing look.

The vibrant new Lucid Lime interior colour package will reinvigorate and brighten passengers’ moods. Outfitted with this package, the seats will also feature a new sporty pattern with a bold vertical line and embossed horizontal dotted lines. The lime-coloured stitching decorating various touchpoints in the interior underlines the sporty character of the model.

The interior space achieves an airy feeling inside the cockpit while appearing sculptured and appealing. One design highlight is the horizontal blades that cover the high and prominent dashboard. This gives it a very unconventional look by making the front fascia look slick and wide.

New i20’s doors embrace the dashboard in an elegant, sensual way, having been inspired by shapes found in nature. The sculpture of the doors perfectly matches the instrument panel section. Its refined steering wheel is equipped with modern toggle switches, while its colour accents are also matched throughout the interior. The refreshed model has replaced lightbulbs with LED technology for better in-car illumination and now features multicoloured front ambient light, so passengers can adjust the colour of the interior lighting to fit their mood. 64 colours can be linked to drive mode and dimmed in the dark.

Occupants of new i20 can also enjoy pleasant interior lighting at night thanks to new multi-coloured LED front ambient light technology that can be adjusted based on the passenger’

Customers can choose from three interior colour trims.

Interior colour packs:

·         [New] Lucid Lime

·         Black Mono

·         Black & Grey

·         Black Mono & Yellow Green

04     Roominess and visibility

The boot offers 352 litres of space for luggage with the seats up and 1,165 litres with the seats down. Meanwhile, a slim beltline and a small, quarter-fixed glass window behind the rear door provide drivers with great visibility.

Available as a five-door hatchback, new i20 can seat up to five people.

05     Best-in-class connectivity

New i20 offers best-in-class connectivity with a range of best-in-class high-tech convenience features and premium sound quality. The model has been upgraded with a standard 4.2-inch LCD cluster, USB type-A and USB type-C, second-generation eCall based on the 4G network, and Over-the-Air (OTA) map updates. New i20 will come with a free three-year Bluelink® subscription and a free three-year OTA subscription.

It continues to offer features that were already popular in the previous version, such as the optional 10.25-inch cluster and 10.25-inch display screen, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and the latest update to Bluelink® telematics. The car comes available with a BOSE® Premium Sound System. A wireless charging pad in the centre console means i20 customers no longer need to use a cable to charge their smartphones. Additionally, there are three USB charging ports; the front of the car features one for connectivity (USB type‑A) and one for charging (USB type-B), while one is available for charging for passengers in the rear (USB type‑B). The car comes available with a BOSE® Premium Sound System. Eight speakers, including a sub-woofer, are strategically placed throughout the vehicle for a high-quality listening experience.

Available connectivity equipment:

• USB type-A (data reading)
  • [New] USB type-C (charging)
  • 10.25-inch digital cluster
  • 10.25-inch Audio Video Navigation (AVN)
  • Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (Offered wirelessly with Display Audio)
  • Bose Premium Sound System
  • Bluelink® telematics
  • Wireless charging pad
  • Three USB charging ports

Bluelink® telematics

New i20 offers the latest version of Hyundai’s Bluelink® technology, which offers a range of new benefits and services for Hyundai customers including Connected Routing, Last Mile Navigation and live parking information with on-street parking information, and a new user profile feature, as well as remote features via the Bluelink® smartphone app. The new i20 not only comes with a free three-year Bluelink® subscription, but it also includes a free three-year OTA subscription.

Bluelink® provides significant customer benefits regarding safety and security, control, and connectivity. It uses telematics to transfer real-time data such as weather and traffic information, as well as real-time parking updates and local fuel and charging station information including prices.

With connectivity playing an essential part in modern mobility, Bluelink® provides significant benefits to drivers through an embedded modem and via a companion app. It allows users to search for points of interest (POI) and send the search results directly to the car’s satellite navigation, which means it is set up even before they get into the car.

Other features include ‘Find My Car’, which allows drivers to locate their vehicle easily in an unfamiliar setting, as well as parking space and fuel station search, which offer live prices and availability.

Customers who choose navigation receive a subscription to Hyundai LIVE Services, which offers real-time traffic and weather conditions as well as the position of speed cameras in countries where this is permitted by law.

The OTA subscription allows i20 to receive future Bluelink® map and infotainment software updates automatically over the air. This convenient feature removes the need to download and install updates manually or to visit a dealership to receive them.

Bluelink® and LIVE Services features:

·         Connected Routing: cloud-based system that offers even more precise routes for daily driving

·         Live Parking Services: Live Parking Services feature has been upgraded to now include on-street parking price information

·         Last Mile Navigation: uses augmented reality to guide customers to their destination once they have parked their car via the Bluelink® app on the driver’s smartphone

·         Remote services: drivers can lock/unlock their car, use the horn/lights and view vehicle status

·         Hyundai LIVE Services: real-time traffic, fuel stations/parking spaces (with prices), weather, speed cameras

·         Online voice recognition: powerful online (cloud-based) voice recognition with natural language understanding

·         Find My Car: drivers can locate their vehicle easily in an unfamiliar setting

·         Send to car (POI): search for local POIs and send results to car’s satellite navigation

·         VR local search: online (cloud-based) voice recognition

·         Security: Vehicle alarm notification

·         Maintenance: diagnostics and vehicle report (e.g., engine, brakes, and airbags), driving information

06     The most comprehensive safety package in the segment

New i20 is equipped with Hyundai Smart Sense safety features. With a wide array of active safety and advanced driving assistance features, new i20 has one of the most comprehensive safety packages in its class and complies with the highest European safety standards.

Hyundai Smart Sense safety features

The safety features of new i20 include Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control (NSCC), Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (ISLA), and Blind-spot Collision-avoidance Assist Warning (BCA). The model also protects drivers at low speeds with features like Leading Vehicle Departure Alert (LVDA), Rear Cross-traffic Collision Assist (RCCA) and Parking Collision-avoidance Assist – Reverse (PCA-R).

More Hyundai Smart Sense safety features now come as standard. Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) for ‘City’, ‘Interurban’, and ‘Pedestrian’ now includes ‘Cyclist’. FCA helps detect and avoid potential accidents with obstacles ahead. Lane Following Assist (LFA) ensures that the vehicle stays in the current lane of travel.

For additional peace of mind, optional safety systems are also available. Rear Cross-traffic Collision Assist (RCCA) applies the brakes while backing out of a parking space if a risk of collision with vehicles to the rear and side is detected. Blind-spot Collision-avoidance Assist (BCA) uses visual alerts that appear on the exterior mirrors if another vehicle is detected. When necessary, BCA activates to avoid a collision or reduce the impact of a collision. Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control (NSCC) uses the vehicle’s navigation system to anticipate curves or straights on motorways and adjusts the speed for safer driving.

Hyundai Smart Sense active safety features:

·         Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control (NSCC): This system uses new i20’s navigation system to anticipate upcoming curves or straights on highways and adjusts the vehicle speed for safer driving.

·         Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (ISLA) recognises traffic signs and provides a visual and audible warning if the car exceeds the speed limit.

·         Lane Following Assist (LFA) uses steering control to help the car stay in the current lane of travel This works together with the Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) function, which now detects road edges as well as lines.

·         Blind-spot Collision-avoidance Assist (BCA): uses radar to monitor rear corners and, if another vehicle is detected, a visual alert appears on the exterior mirrors. Where necessary, BCA acts on the engine brake to avoid a collision or reduce the impact damage.

·         Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) City / Interurban / Pedestrian / Cyclist: Using the multi-function camera, FCA helps prevent accidents with other vehicles in urban areas by detecting a vehicle that is stopped or slowing down in your path and automatically braking when necessary. Meanwhile, the multi-function camera detects pedestrians and cyclists in the car’s path, activates a warning, and – if necessary – automatic braking.

·         Driver Attention Warning (DAW) monitors driving patterns to detect if the driver is distracted or drowsy. Once detected, it alerts the driver with a sound cue coupled with a warning message on the instrument panel. This works in tandem with Leading Vehicle Departure Alert (LDVA), which warns the driver when the vehicle ahead of them starts moving forward in cases where there is a delay in their reaction, for example at traffic lights.

·         Rear Cross-traffic Collision Assist (RCCA) sounds a warning in case of the risk of a rear collision from crossing vehicles while reversing.

·         Parking Collision-avoidance Assist - Reverse (PCA-R) automatically brakes in case of a collision risk in reverse with a pedestrian or an obstacle.

·         Parking Assist (PA) allows for semi-autonomous parking, with a range of sensors and software working together to help drivers get into tight spaces.

·         High Beam Assist (HBA) provides optimal illumination of the road ahead to detect lights emanating from oncoming and preceding vehicles at night, letting the driver focus on their driving.

New i20 will also be equipped with second-generation eCall based on the 4G network, a system which allows the vehicle’s occupants to contact emergency services at the press of a button. In addition, the system activates automatically if the vehicle’s airbags are deployed.

Available Hyundai Smart Sense safety and driving assistance features:

·         Navigation-based Smart Cruise Control (NSCC)

·         Leading Vehicle Departure Alert (LDVA)

·         Lane Following Assist (LFA)

·         Blind-spot Collision-avoidance Assist (BCA)

·         Rear Cross-traffic Collision Assist (RCCA)

·         Parking Collision-Avoidance Assist – Reverse (PCA-R)

·         Parking Assist (PA)

·         Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (ISLA)

·         Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) – [New] now with pedestrian and cyclist detection

·         Lane Keep Assist System (LKA)

·         Driver Attention Warning (DAW)

·         High Beam Assist (HBA)

07     A new engine line-up provides enhanced efficiency and performance

By offering two engines with three transmission choices, new i20 caters to different drivers’ needs and delivers even more efficient driving. It also offers improved ride and handling, as well as steering, compared to its predecessor.

Engine options for optimised fuel consumption

At the top of the range, a 1.0 T-GDi is available with 100 PS or 120 PS. A 48-volt mild hybrid powertrain can be applied to this engine, either as an option with the 100 PS or as standard with the 120 PS. The 48-volt system contributes to a three to four per cent reduction in fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. In terms of transmission, the 48-volt system is available with a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission (7DCT) or a six-speed Intelligent Manual Transmission (iMT). iMT can decouple the engine from the transmission after the driver releases the accelerator, allowing the car to enter coasting mode and saving fuel. There are two levels of coasting: with the engine still on in idle and with the engine off.

When not mated to the 48-volt mild hybrid system, the 1.0 T-GDi 100 PS is available with the 7DCT or a manual 6-speed gearbox with 172 Nm of torque and a top speed of 188 km/h (with 6MT) or 185 km/h (with 7DCT). The 1.0 T-GDI is equipped with Hyundai’s Continuously Variable Valve Duration (CVVD) technology. CVVD optimises engine performance and fuel efficiency while also being eco-friendly. The valve control technology regulates the duration of the valve opening and closing according to driving conditions. This is the only system that can change the duration of the valve opening during a ride, depending on conditions.

A 1.2-litre MPi 4-cylinder is also available as an entry engine. This offers 84 PS and a five-speed manual transmission, as well as 118 Nm of torque, and a maximum speed of 171 km/h.

New i20 has very competitive CO2 values, driving economically without compromising on driving pleasure. In addition, features such as standard Idle Stop and Go illustrate its environmentally-conscious credentials.

Available engines:

1.2-litre MPi 4-cylinder

·         Power: 84 PS

·         Torque: 118 Nm

·         Transmission: 5MT

·         Acceleration (0-100 km/h): 13.1 seconds

·         Maximum speed: 173 km/h

·         Fuel consumption* (l/100 km): high 5.6 / low 5.2

·         CO2 emission* (g/km): high 127 / low 117

1.0-litre T-GDi 3-cylinder                    

·         Power: 100 PS                   

·         Torque: 172 Nm

·         Transmission: 6MT / 7DCT

·         Acceleration (0-100 km/h): 11.4/10.4 seconds

·         Maximum speed: 188/185 km/h

·         Fuel consumption* (l/100 km): low 5.6-5.2 / high 5.8-5.3

·         CO2 emission* (g/km): low 127-117 / high 131-120

1.0-litre T-GDI 48V 3-cylinder (100 PS)

·         Power: 100 PS

·         Torque: 175 Nm

·         Transmission: 6iMT / 7DCT

·         Acceleration (0-100 km/h): 10.4/11.4 seconds

·         Maximum speed: 188/185 km/h

·         Fuel consumption* (l/100 km): low 5.4-5.0 / high 5.6-5.1

·         CO2 emission* (g/km): low 123-113 / high 128-115

1.0-litre T-GDi 48V 3-cylinder (120 PS)           

·         Power: 120 PS                   

·         Torque: 175 Nm

·         Transmission: 6iMT / 7DCT

·         Acceleration (0-100 km/h): 10.1/10.3

·         Maximum speed: 190/190 km/h

·         Fuel consumption* (l/100 km): low 5.5-5.1 / high 5.5-5.1

·         CO2 emission*(g/km): low 124-115 / high 125-116

*combined WLTP.
Full details can be found in the technical specifications document.

08     i20 N Line

New i20 is also available with N Line trim, featuring exterior and interior design elements inspired by Hyundai’s high-performance N models for an even more dynamic experience.

New i20 N Line combines the comprehensive connectivity and safety technology of the new i20 with N Line sportiness through enhanced interior and exterior elements.

Dynamic design for a sporty new look

The sculpted aesthetic of new i20 N Line’s exterior design is just as sleek and dynamic, while at the same time offering refined performance-oriented design cues. The dedicated front bumper is exclusively accented with a grey character line for an even more sporty feeling. It features a stylish black cascading grille equipped with the N Line badge. The grille pattern draws on the style of a chequered flag, further emphasising new i20 N Line’s track-inspired look.

To emphasise the car’s motorsport-influenced styling, the N Line trim features sporty grey accents and a sleek rear bumper, which combine to enhance optic and aerodynamic performance. The triangle-shaped fog lamp and chrome twin muffler exhaust system emphasise new i20 N Line’s dynamic look and set it apart from the base model i20. In addition, drivers can enjoy dedicated 17-inch alloy wheels with a two-tone finish.

Inside the car, i20 N Line customers benefit from N-branded sporty seats, which feature the N logo and exclusive red stitching, as well as a dedicated N steering wheel. Other N Line enhancements include metal pedals and the leather N gear shift knob with red inserts.

Two engine choices for a more dynamic experience

New i20 N Line offers two engine choices. In addition to the standard 1.2-litre MPI engine with 84 PS, customers can select the 1.0-litre T-GDI engine with 100 PS or 120 PS. The 1.0 litre T GDI version has been refined in terms of suspension, engine response and exhaust sound for an enhanced driving experience. New i20 N Line is also available with 48-volt mild hybrid technology, resulting in greater fuel efficiency. Another new feature available in combination with the 48-volt mild hybrid system is Intelligent Manual Transmission (iMT), leading to even greater fuel efficiency.

State-of-the-art safety and connectivity

Like the base model, new i20 N Line offers the latest version of Hyundai’s Bluelink® technology including a wide range of Connected Car services such as Hyundai Live Services, as well as remote features via the Bluelink® smartphone app. New i20 is also equipped with Hyundai Smart Sense safety features and complies with the highest European standards.

With new i20 N Line, Hyundai is enhancing i20 with a further trim level to offer customers even more choice.

"Qualche emiro che compra una Ferrari lo troverò sempre. Ma se il ceto medio finisce in miseria, chi mi comprerà le Panda?"

Sergio Marchionne

Follow me on Instagram

Link al commento

Concordo sulle perplessità stilistiche che l'accompagnano dal lancio nel 2019, ha una linea specialmente al posteriore parecchio turbata e di rottura.

Molto più gradevole la sorella Rio, che si porta dietro un design più attempato e semplice ma nel complesso riuscito.

Nell'automotive nulla si crea, nulla si distrugge, tutto si ricarrozza.

Link al commento