Vai al contenuto

Alfa Romeo Brera

duetto80

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Mr taurus

Do you know price for Brera Gta?(90000euro)

It will use maserati's new v8 with Uniair?

Do you know when 3.2jts Uniair will make its debut?

Will the platforme-q4 have more rear based setup than 159?

I believe that GTA MUST be placed onto the 70/75K euro pricerange. A higher price will definitively outcast our hopes to revamp the image... another pièce-de-beautè for a very few intimates

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and unrealistic"

(John Fitzgerald Kennedy)

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile!"

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts!"

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 2,5k
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Immagini Pubblicate

-I confirm what says ax personally expect a price of not more than 65.000 euros for 159 GTA and 70-75.000 for Brera/Spider GTA in Italy.

-It's a possibility expect 400-408hp/7000rpm without uniair and around 440-450hp/7000rpm with uniair.

-Uniair launch...probably in the 159/Brera my2008.

-no they use the same version with 159 the version in use by 159/Brera/Spider is an evolution of that seen in the Crosswagon the base ratio is 43/57 but that changes through the condition and can arrive to 60/40 or 20/80 at limit....the general setup as you see is rear based...

Link al commento

recentemente il centro stile ha fatto anche due studi per probabili versioni future della 159/brera e spiccano una versione crosswagon della Sportwagon e una versione speedster della spider....

Ho letto in rete ke la Crosswagon al pari della Sportwagon Q4 nn sono più ordinabili,è vero?

Link al commento

-I confirm what says ax personally expect a price of not more than 65.000 euros for 159 GTA and 70-75.000 for Brera/Spider GTA in Italy....
So in Greece Brera Gta will cost 80-85000...
-

-It's a possibility expect 400-408hp/7000rpm without uniair and around 440-450hp/7000rpm with uniair.

-Uniair launch...probably in the 159/Brera my2008.....

I am going to replace Gt coupe with brera 3.2 or gta in 2007.....So the debut of Gta as you said is in October of 2007.....

1)In 2008 they will fit to all engines Uniair?.....so i ll have to wait until 2008?In the past you have said that the debut of Uniar will be at the end of 2006 with 147 and to Gta-2007.....So it isn't fair to buy Gta in 2007 when they will introduce uniair in 2008.

2)Why they decided not to use 3.2TT?Maybe because of cost development when they have already maserati's v8 wich also is lighter than 3.2tt and it will give better performances.....But i have read that v8 has big dimensions and it is difficult to be fitted in brera...is that true?

-no they use the same version with 159 the version in use by 159/Brera/Spider is an evolution of that seen in the Crosswagon the base ratio is 43/57 but that changes through the condition and can arrive to 60/40 or 20/80 at limit....the general setup as you see is rear based...

I have read that despite using common platform Brera will have sportier setup.....

159Gta will use 3.2TT?

Link al commento

2)Why they decided not to use 3.2TT?Maybe because of cost development when they have already maserati's v8 wich also is lighter than 3.2tt and it will give better performances.....But i have read that v8 has big dimensions and it is difficult to be fitted in brera...is that true?

3)I have read that despite using common platform Brera will have sportier setup.....

4)159Gta will use 3.2TT?

2) as already stated, the V8 (either 4,2/4,3 and 4,5/4,7) is much lighter than V6 3,2TT, and its compact dimensions fit quite well into both Brera and 159. Keep in mind that the V6 with the two turbos, two intercoolers and all the rest of the tuneup equipment is quite not the same as the regular V6, as far as weight and dimensions are concerned.

3) well it MUST have a sportier setup ;)

4) NOPE... same setup for both Brera and 159 GTA, V8!!

159 GTA is configured to battle with new Audi RS8, and it must be the fac-simile of the "likely" DTM version (still to be approved).

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and unrealistic"

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile!"

Link al commento

3) well it MUST have a sportier setup ;)

1)So if they have the same setup can you expain me the difference of 10000euro between 159 and brera GTA?....Thinking logically 159Gta will have better handling than Brera Gta?

2)The car will be in production in 2007 with 400hp and in 2008 will be upgraded with Uniair?

Link al commento

1)So if they have the same setup can you expain me the difference of 10000euro between 159 and brera GTA?....Thinking logically 159Gta will have better handling than Brera Gta?

2)The car will be in production in 2007 with 400hp and in 2008 will be upgraded with Uniair?

1) I cannot explain the difference... especially because we still have no idea of the concrete figures. From a marketing point of view there could multiple reasons for a different pricerange, but up to now we still don't know. However, I believe it's unlikely the difference will be as high as 10K euro.

2) This is up to resources availability, from what I know. We may even see uniair in 2007, or we may not see any GTA before 2008... ;)

Link al commento

NO, almeno per la Crosswagon si sta cercando una soluzione Euro 4 che garantirebbe anche nel 2006 l'ordinabilità.

Farla già uscire di produzione nn mi sembrava una grande idea...nn ha nemmeno un anno!

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.