Vai al contenuto

carrera4

Messaggi Raccomandati:

+ che altro in fiat sono ben introdotti nel reparto disegnatori di 4ruote... e li sfruttano come idee ;):pz

Scherzi a parte non è proprio campata x aria la cosa, visto che hanno rivisto tutto il progetto da zero... e magari alla fine si sono ispirati ai disegni fati da 4ruote ed altre riviste per poter avvicinarsi alle speranze del pubblico

Non sono i disegni a essere identici ma la gamma motori....... e le tecnologie di bordo... ipressionante!

Bisogna guidare straniero per capire il "PIACERE DI GUIDA ITALIANO"

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 752
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Taurus how can you explain that Maserati Spyder will cost more than Quattroporte?Spyder will have a Gt setup?...same with 8c competizione as they share some mechanical parts like chassis/suspensions.

Spyder-120/130000euro

Quattroporte my2007 114000euro

Link al commento

Taurus how can you explain that Maserati Spyder will cost more than Quattroporte?Spyder will have a Gt setup?...same with 8c competizione as they share some mechanical parts like chassis/suspensions.

Spyder-120/130000euro

Quattroporte my2007 114000euro

to make a rhetoric question, why a SL costs more than a S class?why a brera costs more than a 159?

The new Maserati Spyder is a Aston Martin V8 Vantage and Mercedes Benz SL rival so ofcourse is a GT.

No the 8c doesn't have the same chassis with the Spyder...and from the last info i have will cost more than the Maserati Spyder they estimate a cost of not less than 150.000 for the coupe' 8c competizione.

Link al commento

No the 8c doesn't have the same chassis with the Spyder...and from the last info i have will cost more than the Maserati Spyder they estimate a cost of not less than 150.000 for the coupe' 8c competizione.

Sorry but the Greek insider told that 8c and Maserati spyder will share the same tubular monoque chassis...it seems that he is not copying you well....

Maserati Coupe in 2008 will have a simiral setup to Spyder?

ps-Your favourite car is Ferrari 375 MM Coupé Speciale Pininfarina?

Link al commento

they considered to use the spyder chassis but no the 8c chassis is exclusive.

my favourite ferrari is a 375 mille miglia coupe' speciale pinin farina the one with serial number 0456AM made for Rosselini in the base of one of the race barchetta's 375 used in the legendary mille miglia but is not my favourite car.

Link al commento

they considered to use the spyder chassis but no the 8c chassis is exclusive.

my favourite ferrari is a 375 mille miglia coupe' speciale pinin farina the one with serial number 0456AM made for Rosselini in the base of one of the race barchetta's 375 used in the legendary mille miglia but is not my favourite car.

OT: 0456AM is certainly a very fine piece of art, but for me it is impossibe to choose a favourite car. I love the early Tatra 77's, the Bugatti Royale (also the Atlantique), various Maserati A6's...Jaray designed cars...the list continues. The only solution is to have a large garage.

paddygranger-ap.jpg
Link al commento

OT: 0456AM is certainly a very fine piece of art, but for me it is impossibe to choose a favourite car. I love the early Tatra 77's, the Bugatti Royale (also the Atlantique), various Maserati A6's...Jaray designed cars...the list continues. The only solution is to have a large garage.

...and a very very large and equipped wallet :b26

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and unrealistic"

(John Fitzgerald Kennedy)

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile!"

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts!"

Link al commento

Egger mi ha personalmente detto che la 8C NON avrà assolutamente il telaio/pianale della nuova Maserati GT/Spyder.

Trad: Egger told me personally that 8C will NOT share platform with Maserati GT/Spyder, nor the tubular monocoque chassis.

In fact, the entire rear part of the chassis of 8C, with suspension frames etc, are the same with 360 Modena adapted to the new conception of 8C chassis.

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and unrealistic"

(John Fitzgerald Kennedy)

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile!"

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts!"

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.