Vai al contenuto

quanto ti piace la Jeep Cherokee 2014?  

353 voti

1. 1. quanto ti piace la Jeep Cherokee 2014?

• • Molto
    • • Abbastanza
    • • Poco
    • • Per niente

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Se poi per casco intendi quello che hai nell'avatar, con o senza cambia niente :D

Comunque secondo me non è stato un caso. Probabilmente qualcuno che non ama molto le faccine. :D

Non ti ha preso, quindi era un avvertimento. Devi fare un po' meno faccinafacciò e un po' più quaqquaraqquà. :D

mmh, secondo me col quaqquaraqquà, mi centravano in pieno :afraid:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Chrysler Postpones Press Launch of 2014 Jeep Cherokee as Well

Back in May, Chrysler told reporters that the all-new 2014 Jeep Cherokee's production launch has been delayed about one month over a number of issues. To be precise, Mark Chernoby, Chrysler’s senior vice president of engineering, told the Free Press at the time that, “Right now, we are at a point where we have dozens of open issues. It is less than 100. But this is kind of the normal nose cone of the launch process.” Two months later, the Cherokee's problems are far from over and in fact, they were forced to postpone the press launch of the compact SUV scheduled for this Sunday in Seattle where more than 200 journalists and analysts had been invited to drive the car.

“Over the last couple of weeks during final quality and durability testing, we have discovered the opportunity to further improve powertrain calibration in the Jeep Cherokee,” Chrysler said in a statement, according to the Detroit Free Press. “We will introduce the vehicle to media and consumers as soon as that process is complete.”

The issue that led Chrysler to call off the event is an electronic glitch with a system controlling the engine and the nine-speed automatic transmission, said the company in a statement.

Chrysler added that despite the problems, the market launch date for the new Cherokee in the States remains unchanged: “While the media drive timing has changed, production continues and the vehicles will be in showrooms in September,” said the automaker.

Fonte: Chrysler Postpones Press Launch of 2014 Jeep Cherokee as Well - Carscoops

Link al commento

Riguardo alla Cherokee, su Autoblog.it dicono che è prevista la produzione anche in Italia: epic fail?

Questo è l'estratto:

La nuova Suv Americana, che dovrebbe però essere costruita in Italia, si basa su un’evoluzione del pianale C-Evo, quello dell’Alfa Romeo Giulietta, modificato per diventare più lungo e largo e ribattezzato C US-Wide.

Qui l'articolo: Jeep Cherokee 2014 | foto spia

Link al commento

che è successo, dopo che è stata provata dai testers italiani han cazziato gli yankees e adesso "improve powertrain calibration?"

si sarà staccato il retrotreno :lol:

scherzi a parte, imho hanno voluto mettere giù talmente tante novità meccaniche che sono rimasti indietro visti i tempi stretti. A detta di molti che lavorano lì dentro troppo stretti.

CI SEDEMMO DALLA PARTE DEL TORTO VISTO CHE TUTTI GLI ALTRI POSTI ERANO OCCUPATI

Link al commento

Tra uno sbaciucchiamento e l'altro con la morosa in queste serate tanto afose, potete divertirvi con il seguente giochino :mrgreen::

Jeep -Build & Price - Select Model

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

2014 Jeep Cherokee launch delayed because of ZF nine-speed gearbox issues

Problems engaging 8th and 9th gear

Chrysler has decided to postpone the 2014 Jeep Cherokee launch due to nine-speed automatic transmission concerns.

Sources cited by Jalopnik are saying the delay has to do with getting the ZF-developed nine-speed automatic gearbox to properly use all nine gears. This is the reason why Jeep decided to put on hold the car's media launch which was originally programmed for next week in Seattle. A Chrysler representative motivated this decision by saying after weeks of testing they have "discovered the opportunity to further improve powertrain calibration."

It seems the transmission has some problems engaging eighth and ninth gear when working with the 2.4-liter Tigershark engine. A source close to Chrysler says the gearbox doesn't have any mechanical problems as the issue is related only to programming.

Source: jalopnik.com

Fonte: 2014 Jeep Cherokee launch delayed because of ZF nine-speed gearbox issues

Link al commento