Vai al contenuto

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 194
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

It's not all tattered news for Dodge, which became the Chrysler Group's black sheep in October being the only marque to post a sales decrease over the same month last year.

Besides the Dart compact car's 28 percent increase in October, surprisingly, the Challenger's sales were up by 27 percent, even though it's been on the market since 2008 having just received a facelift this year.

What’s even more impressive is that Dodge said it received 4,000 orders for the mighty 2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat when the ordering system was opened for dealers last month and has gathered more than 5,000 orders now.

With 707-ponies from its supercharged HEMI V8 and a starting price of $59,995, the Challenger SRT Hellcat is one helluva power-bargain for the money, but still, that's well over $60k once you include tax, fees and other charges – not bad at all for Dodge's coffers.

Dodge Has Over 5,000 Orders for 707HP Challenger SRT Hellcat

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 2 settimane fa...

Se il micio-robot me lo fanno in miniatura, me lo compro :mrgreen:.......anche perchè solo quello mi potrei permettere al momento :(((

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

• 2 mesi fa...
  • 1 mese fa...
Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat arrives in Germany

Costs 86,000 euros

The 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat has finally arrived in Germany thanks to GeigerCars.

Designed to appeal to Europeans won't are afraid of some American insanity, the car has a supercharged 6.2-liter V8 engine that develops 707 bhp (527 kW) and 650 lb-ft (880 Nm) of torque. It can be connected to either a six-speed manual or an optional eight-speed automatic transmission.

While a number of Europeans will probably turn their nose in disgust, the Challenger SRT Hellcat runs from 0-100 km/h in 3.7 seconds before hitting a top speed in excess of 320 km/h (199 mph).

Unfortunately, the car won't come cheap as GeigerCars is asking €86,000 ($90,605) for base models. Despite this, the company says it's "great value for money compared to the far less powerful European cars in its class."

Source: GeigerCars

WCF

Link al commento