• Wagoneer e G. Wagoneer 4xe ➡️ THREAD UFFICIALE

• Prj. KM49 ~ Wagoneer S EV ➡️ PREVIEW!   ➡️ TEASERS TOPIC 

• Prj. EJ ~ Recon EV ➡️ PREVIEW!

• Prj. WL75 ~ Grand Cherokee L MCA (US)  ➡️ RUMORS TOPIC

• Prj. WL74 ~ Grand Cherokee MCA

• Prj. J4U ~ new Compass ➡️ RUMORS TOPIC

Prj. KM74 ~ new Cherokee (US)  ➡️ RUMORS TOPIC

• Prj. J2U ~ new Renegade EV (EU)

• Prj. WL75-2 ~ new Grand Cherokee L (US)

• Prj. JL-2/J7O ~ new Wrangler ➡️ NEWS TOPIC

• Prj. JT-2 ~ new Gladiator

• Prj. WL74-2 ~ new Grand Cherokee

Modelli presentati nel corso del 2023

• Avenger ➡️ PRESENTATA!

Messaggi Raccomandati:

11 minuti fa, STEVEC scrive:

Avenger, not Renegade. The Renegade successor / Baby Wrangler will be launched in 2026 and it will be only-BEV. The Recon and the Wagoneer S will be available in Europe only as BEVs.

The New Compass though will be available also as hybrid

The Cherokee, Recon and Wagoneer S will definitely be based on the Large

Oddio, non mi sembrava di aver scritto troppo male 😂

DAL 2025 ARRIVERANNO 4 CAZZO DI NUOVI MODELLI ELETTRIFICATI o FULL ELECTRIC 😂😂 ovvero Compass, Renegade, Recon e Wagoneer S.
Chiaro ora?

Placati

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

4 hours ago, Tommy99 said:

Oddio, non mi sembrava di aver scritto troppo male 😂

DAL 2025 ARRIVERANNO 4 CAZZO DI NUOVI MODELLI ELETTRIFICATI o FULL ELECTRIC 😂😂 ovvero Compass, Renegade, Recon e Wagoneer S.
Chiaro ora?

No, I don't understand you.

Jeep has announced that in Europe they will launch 4 BEVs (not just electrified) by 2025 and that the 3 of them are the Avenger, Recon and Wagoneer S. But many sources (L'Argus, Auto Express) have said that the 4th one will be the next-gen Compass, while the next-gen Renegade will arrive in 2026.

If we want to take the current Renegade into consideration as an EV, then Jeep will have FIVE EVs by 2025 in Europe. You keep not counting the Avenger for some reason

Link al commento

14 ore fa, STEVEC scrive:

No, I don't understand you.

Jeep has announced that in Europe they will launch 4 BEVs (not just electrified) by 2025 and that the 3 of them are the Avenger, Recon and Wagoneer S. But many sources (L'Argus, Auto Express) have said that the 4th one will be the next-gen Compass, while the next-gen Renegade will arrive in 2026.

If we want to take the current Renegade into consideration as an EV, then Jeep will have FIVE EVs by 2025 in Europe. You keep not counting the Avenger for some reason

ERRATA CORRIGE
Mi hai fatto venire effettivamente il dubbio. Ricontrollando, arriveranno 4 BEV entro il 2025: Avenger, Recon, Wagoneer S e Compass.
Hai ragione 😇

Placati

Link al commento

• 2 settimane fa...
8 minutes ago, KimKardashian said:

Hai visto i prezzi di Grand Cherokee in EU? 😅

Yes, I have. And yeah, I know, they're nuts 😂

I'm not sayin that what you said won't happen. I'm sayin it's crazy. They have to do sth to lower the price of the US-made models, otherwise noone will buy them. I think that making the Recon and the Wagoneer S in Mexico will help. Remember that the current EU Compass was initially produced in Mexico, and the price was alright. Perhaps, that's why they took that decision. You can't beat the Velar and the X5 in Europe when you're 20K€ more expensive, while wearing the Jeep badge

Modificato da STEVEC
Link al commento

29 minuti fa, STEVEC scrive:

Yes, I have. And yeah, I know, they're nuts 😂

I'm not sayin that what you said won't happen. I'm sayin it's crazy. They have to do sth to lower the price of the US-made models, otherwise noone will buy them. I think that making the Recon and the Wagoneer S in Mexico will help. Remember that the current EU Compass was initially produced in Mexico, and the price was alright. Perhaps, that's why they took that decision. You can't beat the Velar and the X5 in Europe when you're 20K€ more expensive, while wearing the Jeep badge

Perchè non vogliono, avranno le Alfa più le DS e Opel in quel segmento a cinque e sette posti fatte a Melfi che sono modelli espressamente per il mercato europeo, le Jeep grandi saranno vendute in EU solo per “immagine del brand” e sempre più marginali

Link al commento

Più che altro dubito ci sia lo spazio per Cherokee, Recon e Wagoneer S con in più Stelvio e Grecale in alto, Lancia e DS in basso e con Compass che sfonderà quota 4,5 metri.

Detto ciò, chiudiamo l’OT con Jeep.

Modificato da __P
Link al commento

40 minuti fa, __P scrive:

Più che altro dubito ci sia lo spazio per Cherokee, Recon e Wagoneer S con in più Stelvio e Grecale in alto, Lancia e DS in basso e con Compass che sfonderà quota 4,5 metri.

Detto ciò, chiudiamo l’OT con Jeep.

faranno pure le DS/Opel SUV sette posti da quasi cinque metri (famiglia 95) 

Link al commento