Smart Fortwo fotospia

__P

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 55
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Da quel poco che si intravede gli interni sembrano nettamente migliori rispetto alla attuale. La plancia dell'attuale Smart non l'ho mai digerita.

"That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen."

Charles Bukowski (Women)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Peccato per il riflesso che limita la visuale. Nel comlplesso non mi sembra cambiata tanto a parte gli interni migliorati (non che ci volesse molto).

"That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen."

Charles Bukowski (Women)

Link al commento

• 3 settimane fa...

2060904.002.1L.jpg

Sand carving world champion builds a smart fortwo out of sand

An absolute highlight to conclude the beach volleyball season smart is offering the world public a first glimpse of an undisguised successor model to the current smart fortwo. During the German beach volleyball championships in Timmendorf this weekend, Pavel Zasanyok, the three-time sand sculpture world champion from Russia, built the new smart fortwo from special sand. This sculpture clearly shows the new design language and in particular the characteristic face of the new ultimate two-seater for the city.

Smart is preparing for the market launch of this new vehicle with various unusual communication measures – such as the smart fortwo successor carved out of sand. Prototypes of the new smart fortwo have already been seen in various media and internet platforms, but they were heavily disguised. smart has not yet published any official information on the appearance of the new smart fortwo.

The new smart fortwo will be presented this autumn and will be available from smart distribution partners worldwide from next spring. The successful current smart fortwo of which more than 750,000 models have been sold to date, is almost sold out - despite increased production figures this year. It will be replaced by its successor at the beginning of 2007.

Anders Sundt Jensen, member of the smart management board responsible for Marketing and Sales says "smart is always smart and this is why we have chosen the beach at Timmendorf to offer a first "glimpse" of our new car. Of course, we will be officially presenting the new smart made of its original materials to the world public later in the year. Timmendorf, however, where the whole beach volleyball fan community gathers this weekend, is the perfect place to make a statement that people will remember and to create a further sensation in addition to the results of the games. In the past few years our sponsoring activities have received a very positive response from the beach volleyball community and this is our way of saying thank you".

Pavel Zasanyok, the sand sculpture artist, started building the smart from special sand on Monday and finished the sculpture on time for the final games at the weekend. Not even the rain and the harsh Baltic Sea wind were able to harm the robust sculpture of the car.

worldcarfans

Originale :mrgreen:

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento