Dodge Challenger (Spy)

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

challenger1det430qt1.jpg

challenger1f34430ec9.jpg

challenger1pro430gw4.jpg

4spied2008dodgechallengil4.jpg

5spied2008dodgechallengvo4.jpg

The Dodge Challenger is no longer just an alluring concept car with a promise of production. With these first photos of two test mules, the Challenger is now clearly a full-fledged engineering reality.

Dodge engineers are using Dodge Charger bodies from the A-pillar- back, and have attached full-on Challenger front-ends, complete with the fenders, hood, and front fascia from the future muscle car. The camouflage is thorough, but the Challenger's concept-inspired clean flanks and old-school nose-piece are easily visible beneath the covering.

These prototypes are wearing the SRT-8's optional 20-inch wheels and 255/45ZR20 Goodyear Eagle F1 tires, with what look like Brembo brakes. It doesn't appear that these mules have any alterations to the Charger's overall length, as the Charger body parts don't show any tell-tale signs of shortening, so we're reserving judgment on the Challenger's final overall footprint.

Dodge announced that the production Challenger would make its worldwide debut at next year's Chicago Auto Show in February, as a 2008 model.

LLN

Bene, si muovono i primi muletti della Challenger.. anche se il posteriore è quello della Charger e verrebbe da pensare a un restyling di quest ultima.

Sorry.. aggiungete (Spy) al titolo..

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• 3 settimane fa...
  • Risposte 103
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

• 1 mese fa...
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.