Messaggi Raccomandati:

Messaggio Aggiornato al 08/10/2012

big_Peugeot301_01.jpg

big_Peugeot301_02.jpg

big_Peugeot301_03.jpg

big_Peugeot301_04.jpg

big_Peugeot301_05.jpg

big_Peugeot301_06.jpg

Peugeot-301-1_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800 Peugeot-301-2_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800 Peugeot-301-3_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800 Peugeot-301-4_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800 Peugeot-301-5_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800 Peugeot-301-6_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800 Peugeot-301-1_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800 Peugeot-301-2_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800 Peugeot-301-3_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800 Peugeot-301-4_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800 Peugeot-301-5_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800 Peugeot-301-6_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800 Peugeot-301-7_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800 Peugeot-301-8_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800 Peugeot-301-9_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800 Peugeot-301-10_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800

autoblog.it - carscoop

http://youtu.be/o236D1sJB9M

Press Release :

The new Peugeot 301 is a clear illustration of the Marque's internationalisation and demonstrates its desire to conquer new markets. It has been specifically designed to appeal to a wide customer base attracted by four-door saloons which are both accessible and present an enhanced level of status. In keeping with Peugeot’s desire to introduce cars for specific markets, the 301 is not intended for the UK market.

The Peugeot 301, which in time is expected to become one of the Marque's best selling vehicles worldwide, is positioned at the heart of its segment. It offers modern styling and features that are carefully adapted to fulfil the expectations of the different markets in which it will be sold.

The 301 incorporates the latest stylistic codes of the Marque offering a modern design and character which inspires emotion and gives an impression of strength. Furthermore, the design of this new car was guided at every stage by the desire to be the best in class incorporating Peugeot's highest quality criteria.

The 301 was developed to adapt to all conditions of use, and extremes (hot countries, cold countries, and poor roads). With an overall length of 4.44 metres it sets itself apart with an optimised and generousstructure which puts it a step ahead of the competition. So, it will have benchmark characteristics in its segment:

• Class leading occupant space in the rear due to a wheelbase of 2.65 m
  • A best in class boot volume of 506 dm3 (VDA 210)
  • Safe handling combined with high levels of comfort, the result of Peugeot's chassis expertise and thus guaranteeing excellent driving pleasure under all conditions
  • A wide range of safety equipment available: ESP, ABS, up to four airbags, emergency braking assistance, ISOFIX, etc.

The range of latest generation petrol and diesel engines on the 301 is perfectly suited to the expectations of target markets, with power values ranging from 71 bhp to 115 bhp and manual, piloted or automatic gearboxes:

• 1.2 l VTi 52 kW (71 bhp) (1) with manual or EGC ( electronic gearbox control)
  • 1.6 l HDi 68 kW (92 bhp) with manual gearbox
  • 1.6 l VTi 85 kW (115 bhp) with manual or automatic gearbox

A symbol of modernity, the 301 therefore will become the second car in the Peugeot range, after the 208, to benefit from the new range of 3 cylinder petrol engines (1.2 l VTi) which, due to their advanced technology, combine driving pleasure and reduced fuel consumption.

The 301 incorporates modern comfort equipment (electronic air conditioning, MP3 audio system with Bluetooth hands-free kit and USB connection, remote opening of the boot, rear parking assistance, etc), all of which guarantee an excellent level of comfort on board.

A family vehicle that is both safe and reliable with great driving characteristics, these are elements that have already ensured the success of the Marque in many of the countries where the 301 will be sold. Indeed, Peugeot has been manufacturing motor vehicles for more than 100 years and has designed numerous saloons which have earned and continue to earn their place in motor vehicle history (404, 504, 305, 405, 406, 407, 408, and 508).

The new Peugeot 301, manufactured in Vigo (Spain), will have its world premiere at the Paris Motor Show in September. It will then go on sale from 1st November 2012 in Turkey then into Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, Ukraine, Greece, The Middle East, Gulf and African States, as well as in certain Latin American markets.

Peugeot

Peugeot aggiorna la nomenclatura delle proprie automobili ed attribuisce il numero 301 alla nuova berlina tre volumi con ambizioni da world car, prodotta nello stabilimento spagnolo di Vigo ed in commercio a partire dal 1 novembre. Questa nuova vettura globale anticipa la segmento C due volumi (erede della 308) e sarà venduta in Europa Centrale ed Orientale, Russia, Ucraina, Grecia, Maghreb, Medio Oriente, in alcuni paesi del Golfo, dell’Africa e dell’America Latina. È lunga 4.44 metri, vanta un bagagliaio da 506 litri ed offre un’abitabilità record per gli occupanti posteriori, grazie soprattutto al generoso passo di 2.65 metri.

La gamma motori prevede il nuovo 1.2 benzina VTi da 71 CV, il 1.6 VTi da 115 CV ed il 1.6 hDi da 92 CV. I due VTi sono abbinati al cambio manuale o all’automatico robotizzato. Di serie o in opzione saranno offerti l’ABS con assistenza alla frenata d’emergenza, l’ESP, fino a 4 airbag, gli attacchi Isofix e numerosi altri dispositivi di sicurezza e per il confort, fra cui il climatizzatore automatico, l’autoradio con lettore MP3 e connettività USB e Bluetooth, l’apertura a distanza del cofano bagagli ed i sensori di parcheggio posteriori. Sarà introdotta al salone di Parigi, in programma dal 29 settembre al 14 ottobre.

La 301 sarà inoltre il primo modello Peugeot a rendere effettiva la nuova politica di denominazione, composta sempre da tre o quattro cifre: il primo numero rappresenta il segmento d’appartenenza, lo 0 o il doppio 0 occupano sempre la posizione centrale e l’ultima cifra non varia fra 1 ed 8. L’1 infatti contraddistingue i modelli di segmento inferiore, più accessibili, che vanno a completare la gamma con cifra finale 8. Tutti i modelli che hanno già un numero 8, come 308 o 3008 – riportiamo dalla nota ufficiale –, manterranno la loro denominazione quando saranno rinnovati, mentre i modelli della “generazione 7” saranno rinnovati con la terminazione in 8.

autoblog.it

A parte il fatto che é di una bruttura unica, qualcuno ci ha capito qualcosa sulla nuova nomenclatura?? La nuova 308 sarà ancora 308?? Questa che é?? I numeri finali a cosa diamine serviranno? :lol:

Modificato da Touareg 2.5

News al 02/12/2015: Mazda 2.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 60
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

Si, la 308 per noi si chiamerà ancora 308, quindi finiscono in 8 le vetture dedicate ai mercati "maturi" mentre finiscono in 1 i modelli entry level per i mercati emergenti. Stessa differenza sui modelli " a tetto alto" aventi il doppio 0 centrale, che, come dice Quattroruote, arriveranno in seguito. Gli attuali modelli che finiscono con 7 saranno rinominati con 8 finale.

Fonte: Peugeot 301 - Debutta la nuova berlina globale - Quattroruote

Link al commento

Sarà l'angolazione "furba" delle foto, ma neanchè a me dispiace: solito effetto ruotine, meno che su Dart, però, ma linee piacevoli e meno barocche della 208 (con cui condivide alcuni stilemi). Interni semplici ma curati, imho.

Link al commento