Vai al contenuto

The Summarizer
Messaggio aggiunto da __P

Aggiornato al 07/10/2021

949/Stelvio MCA

952/Giulia MCA

Kid/B-UV: SUV di segmento B, disponibile anche in versione BEV che debutterà nel 2023 
➡️ RUMORS TOPIC

🚧 WORK IN PROGRESS 🚧 

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Secondo me si comprano una delle 700 gts e la distruggono

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

LA Auto Show to honor Alfa Romeo

October 12, 2015 11:51 AM

lg014_002ar.816c0153021.original.jpg.

View photo

The legendary Italian sportscar maker will be displaying a host of its classic creations and is promising an all-new reveal as part of this year's event.

Alfa Romeo has been named the marque of honor for this year's Motor Press Guild (MPG), the invitational event that marks the start of the LA Auto Show.

Invited guests will be treated not only to classic and cutting-edge Alfas, but also a selection of 35 classic European and Japanese cars curated for the event by Desert Concorso. They will be driven in procession from Palm Springs to the LA Convention Center on November 18.

Fellow Italian automotive brand Momo -- famous for aftermarket and sports equipment such as instruments and steering wheels -- will also mark its 50th anniversary at the event.

"The Los Angeles Auto Show is an all-encompassing automotive celebration and the Motor Press Guild Motoring Invitational pays homage to the inspirational vehicles of the past that continue to influence the auto industry's future," said Lisa Kaz, President & CEO, Los Angeles Auto Show & Connected Car Expo.

The Los Angeles Auto Show will open to the public on November 20.

:D

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.