Vai al contenuto

Ancora Alfa 159 e BMW serie 3

carrera4

Messaggi Raccomandati:

In Autobild 159 accelarates 0-100 in 10,4sec....so 159 will have worst performances than A4 2.0....not so good performances for 159....propably better than 318i but not from A4/c180k

http://www.autobild.de/test/neuwagen/artikel.php?artikel_id=9985&artikel_seite=2

i really don't think that A4 2.0 or C180 kompressor performance would be better...but autobild is not surely what we call objective like all german press...so i think we give them much value...german press as part of the italian automotive press have 0 value...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 113
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

Giorni di maggior attività

I più attivi nella discussione

well the 2.0fsi and 180k have about the same accelleration as the alfa.

Although they do have better torque at lower RPM`s.

Considering that the alfa is slightly heavier with less torque explains the lower performance.

Audi 150/6000 Merc 143/5200

Nm/RPM 200/3250 220/2500

214 km/h 216 km/h

Alfa 160/6500

Nm/RPM 190/4500

212 km/h

But with some discounts and and better value for money you can choose the 2.2 jts and pay more or less the same as the entrylevel 180k / Audi 2.0 etc.

Link al commento

Elsombrero non c'e' audi a4 2.0fsi 150cv/200nm...ma a4 2.0 130cv/195nm....audi mantiene la 1.8T 163cv/225nm al posto del 2.0FSI che e' piu' adatta per concorrenti come la C200K 163cv/240nm la 159 2.2JTS 185/230cv e la Saab/Cadillac 9-3/BLS 2.0T 175cv/265nm

First Alfa 159 1.9JTS offers betters performance than both A4 2.0 and MB C180K..there's no A4 2.0FSI elsombrero is wrong...the A4 2.0 has indirect injection 130hp and 195nm of torque...there's no application of 2.0FSI in A4...

159 1.9JTS 160cv 190nm

C180 1.8Kompressor 143cv 220nm

A4 2.0 130cv 195nm

p.s.alfa offer the 88% of its torque from 2000 to 6000rpm thanks to twinphaser VVT

Link al commento

comunque autobild su quel articolo ritene bmw una casa arrogante che dice di se che ha la media migliore del mondo e che nei test con c e a4

ha perso, e che l' unica che pero potrebbe disturbarla sarebbe la 159

interessante le votazioni dei lettori (ultima pagina) la 3 riceve voti nettamnte inferiori della 3, sondaggio in corso sul link autobild.

attenzione a chi vota: la 1 e il voto piu alto i germania!

Link al commento

...they are so ridiculous think that Polo win over new Punto and new Clio on other autobild test and Polo is one of the worst B segment cars...after germans everytime put an italian car as worst..think that they put punto third after clio...and even in the french magazines and think that french are nationalist...the punto won over clio...i really don't know what to say..
Link al commento

Taurus do you know if 159 1.9JTS was tested from autocar.co.uk...in the Greek version they tested 159 1.9jts..0-100km/h in 10,4sec.They liked the car a lot!!!.....the only negatives they marked is consumption,trunk and rear passengers space.....they write good comments for the roll quality of 159.Also it took the same stars in overall like e90-eccelente...at least they write more objective comments than ams/autobild!!!........lets wait the comparison with e90.

Link al commento

In which French review,Punto won Clio?

You mean the below link?

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/7151/pagella7fq.jpg

no this one of the germanist italian trio the italian magazine 'auto'....this magazine editor Diego Eramo hates Fiat Auto...auto in pair with automobilismo quattroruote and all the german magazines are the worst magazines in europe...and think that few years ago before Tedeschini(is a surname of the magazine chef means ''small german'' in italian..and he is a german infact as automobiles taste)quattroruote was a jewel of the european press...but now...is totally sold to autogerma(southwest europe VAG compartment) BMW Italia and DaimlerChrysler Italia

Fiat punto won in different french tests..if you go to the fiat section and search a bit you find the article...

Link al commento

Taurus do you know if 159 1.9JTS was tested from autocar.co.uk...in the Greek version they tested 159 1.9jts..0-100km/h in 10,4sec.They liked the car a lot!!!.....the only negatives they marked is consumption,trunk and rear passengers space.....they write good comments for the roll quality of 159.Also it took the same stars in overall like e90-eccelente...at least they write more objective comments than ams/autobild!!!........lets wait the comparison with e90.

the 1.9JTS by the british no..they expect the rhd and they will test first of all the most interesting version for UK as the 2.2JTS the 2.4JTDm and the 3.2JTS Q4 from what i know.

Link al commento