Vai al contenuto

FCA - Product Plan (Notizie - Riassunto a pag. 1)

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Finalmente hanno capito la storia del concessionario,la premiumnessss parte dà li. "two of her first customers own Ferraris" imho questi saranno i clienti principali, gente già "svezzata" che capisce che il valore di un'auto non è solo nello sparo dei 400

Alfista vecchio stile :mrgreen:

75 Turbo America

90 2.0 V6 Super

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Quindi nei mercati "poveri" hanno lanciato mito e g10, mentre in quelli ricchi la 4C, risultato? Alfa oggi ha una rete mondiale... Niente, Marchionne è un genio.

Mito e Giulietta erano (sono?) in vendita anche negli Emirati Arabi, che tanto poveri non sono :D

Fiat Tipo S-Design 1.4 120 cv

Link al commento

Mito e Giulietta erano (sono?) in vendita anche negli Emirati Arabi, che tanto poveri non sono :D

Anche la 4C molto probabilmente verrà venduta in Cina, è ovvio che ci sono le eccezioni. L'importante è che ci sia il concessionario in vista dei nuovi modelli...

Link al commento

Li monteranno come tender nei range rover :lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento

ed il cambiamento lo chiedi dai banchi di CL :roll:

va beh dai....ps meglio evitare politica e co ed al massimo citare solo quello che riguarda FCA ;)

In verita lo chiede da tempo e dappertutto (lo ha fatto a Milano, NY, Roma, Detroit, Torino). Lo fa tutte le volte che ha l'occasione, che nel caso dell'Italia è abbastanza frequentemente visto quanto durano i governi. Mi pare pacifico che questo paese da troppo tempo ormai usi una sola marcia: la retro! Recessione, deflazione...ora si svende un po' di ENI ed Enel pur di non fare la figura di merda di fare un'altra manovra, negata a destra e manca all'elettorato ("non servirà" dicevano, dopo aver sparato numeri a vanvera su una crescita inesistente)...avanti così? Non penso si possa fare.

Marchionne ha detto semplicemente la sacrosanta verità: qua non cambia nulla, tranne il declino del paese.

Link al commento

http://www.autonews.com/article/20140901/RETAIL/309019989/for-alfa-dealer-the-wait-is-over

Bella storia che ha un che di commovente :D

[h=1]For Alfa dealer, the wait is over[/h][h=3]Alfredo Gulla kept the faith, welcomes Italian brand back[/h]AR-309019989.jpg&MaxW=622&cci_ts=20140829153254Gulla at his Larchmont, N.Y., store in 1963; for Fiat or Alfa Romeo, he says, he sold the brand, the history, the Italian heritage.

Larry P. Vellequette

Automotive News

September 1, 2014 - 12:01 am ET

From his small dealership between New York City and Connecticut, 78-year-old Alfredo Gulla has waited nearly 20 years for his beloved Alfa Romeo to return.

Others might lose faith. But this month, Gulla's long, frustrating vigil will end.

His dealership in Larchmont, N.Y., will receive its first new Alfa since 1995 -- a red, two-seat 4C coupe that already has a buyer. Others will follow, Gulla believes, and within a few years his small showroom will once more bustle with Alfa sales.

"I was always in touch with Italy and Milan, and the rumors were always that Alfa and Fiat would return, so it was always 'Wait and hope, wait and hope,'" Gulla says in his thick Italian accent. "I have loved very, very much to see these two brands come back to America."

[TABLE=class: box_article, align: left]

[TR]

[TD]H2-309019989.jpg&q=80&MaxW=240&cci_ts=20140829153254[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Gulla found work in a small import car dealership in Larchmont, and five years later, when that dealership was for sale, he bought it.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[h=4]Coming to America[/h]

As a young man, Gulla immigrated to New York in late 1956 from Catanzaro, Italy -- a city of about 100,000 people on the instep of the Italian boot. He found work in a small import car dealership in Larchmont, and five years later, when that dealership was for sale, he bought it.

At first, sales at what would become Alfredo's Foreign Cars were confined to parts and service. But within months, Gulla had secured an agreement with Fiat to sell new cars. Gulla bought his first two -- a Fiat 500 and an Alfa Romeo Giulietta -- and began decades of selling Italian cars to people in metropolitan New York.

His customers included fellow Italian immigrants and their progeny, who sought a small piece of their native land. It included the famous -- he sold convertibles to Groucho Marx and Henry Kissinger, for example -- and the not-so-famous.

They were good years, for the most part. Always, Gulla says, whether it was a Fiat or an Alfa Romeo, he sold the brand, the history, the Italian heritage.

"You're selling, I hope, the fact that I'm Italian, and it blends a little bit with the product," Gulla explains.

[TABLE=class: box_article, align: left]

[TR]

[TD]H3-309019989.jpg&q=80&MaxW=240&cci_ts=20140829153254[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Alfredo Gulla: “It was always ‘Wait and hope, wait and hope.’”

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[h=4]Turning south[/h]

But Fiat and Alfa Romeo's troubles grew in the United States as their sales fell in the late 1980s and early 1990s. By 1995, Alfa would pull out of the United States and retreat to Europe, despite the pleas of Gulla and other dealers.

"I stayed until the very end," Gulla recalls. "I was on the dealer council. We tried to convince Alfa Romeo and Fiat to stay in the country. We said we would take a cut, but they were determined to leave on the basis that we did not have a new product."

The decision made, Gulla began slowly to sell off his remaining inventory until his only remaining Alfas were a Spider and a 164 LS. Then they were sold as well.

"It was very sad. I had always been with Alfa Romeo and Fiat. I was offered other dealerships at the time, and I refused them all," Gulla says.

He did remain a dealer. In the 1980s, he opened what is now a Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram dealership in Larchmont that he still owns. Gulla also picked up Maserati and Isuzu franchises and had Hyundai for a short time.

But Gulla says he still longed to sell the Italian cars of his youth once again.

There were many false hopes of a return after 1995.

Only when Fiat S.p.A. assumed control of a bankrupt Chrysler in 2009 was Gulla truly optimistic.

His was among the first Fiat franchises to be awarded in 2010 when Chrysler began to sell the Fiat 500 in North America. Earlier this year, Gulla's Fiat of Larchmont was on the initial list to receive an Alfa Romeo franchise. His Fiat of Larchmont dealership now averages about 30 new-car sales a month and employs about 15 people.

Even at 78, he is at the dealership and his nearby Chrysler store almost every day.

Gulla says he believes Alfa's return to North America -- starting with the low-volume 4C this month -- will seem slow and regional. "But in the near future, when all the big cars are coming, where you can re-establish the business and proceed in the right way, it will have a big impact."

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles promises that eight high-volume Alfa nameplates will arrive between 2016 and 2018.

Gulla says Alfa will catch on first in some metro areas, such as New York, and eventually "will blend into the rest of the nation."

He says his dealership "already has a number of firm deposits of $2,500 apiece," for Alfa Romeo 4Cs.

"I suppose that they will never give me enough cars to satisfy all of the customers that I have on hold. I personally think that it's the right car because the volume is so small. I think every Fiat dealer is enthusiastic to get Alfa Romeo."

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

• 2 settimane fa...

Ferrari to Boost Production to Keep Pace With Super Rich - Bloomberg

Ferrari to Boost Production to Keep Pace With Super Rich

By Tommaso Ebhardt Sep 11, 2014 4:04 PM GMT+0200

i9WSg5G2pa_U.jpgPhotographer: Alessia Pierdomenico/BloombergFiat SpA Chief Executive Officer Sergio Marchionne said, “People should not... Read More

Ferrari will churn out more carsthan previously planned after Sergio Marchionne, chief executiveofficer of parent Fiat SpA (F), takes the top job at the supercarmaker next month.

Marchionne, who will become Ferrari chairman on Oct. 13,said he plans to gradually increase production of vehicles likethe $1.3 million LaFerrari to keep pace with growing numbers of ultra-wealthy consumers.

“If that class increases, we should be able to followthem,” Marchionne said today at an event in Balocco, Italy.Otherwise, “the waiting list will become too long, and peopleget tired.”

The plan contrasts with the strategy by Luca Cordero di Montezemolo, who resigned as Ferrari chairman yesterday after 23years following a clash with Marchionne. Montezemolo wanted tolimit the supercar maker’s volumes to 7,000 cars a year tosafeguard its exclusivity. Marchionne indicated in May that thebrand had potential to sell about 10,000 vehicles annually.

Ferrari, based in Maranello, Italy, is 90 percent-owned byFiat and a key component of Marchionne’s plans to expand inluxury cars following the merger to create Fiat ChryslerAutomobiles NV. Montezemolo, who took charge of the unit in1991, wanted to maintain Ferrari’s autonomous status and notbecome a subsidiary like Volkswagen AG’s Lamborghini.

i0oqAjCUs8Wo.jpgPhotographer: Jeff Kowalsky/BloombergMarchionne, who will become Ferrari chairman on Oct. 13, said he plans to gradually... Read More

“People should not underestimate the importance of Ferrarifor the group,” said Marchionne. “Structurally, in terms whowe are as carmaker, they have and will continue to define us.”

Financial Needs

Ferrari said today that it expects deliveries to rise 5percent this year as it works to decrease the time customershave to wait for their cars. Its net income in the first halfrose 9.8 percent to 128 million euros ($166 million).

Marchionne will take the top job at the unit the same daythat shares of the merged entity FCA are set to start trading inNew York. He said today that while the group doesn’t“technically” need to raise money to finance his 55 billion-euro expansion plan, FCA’s new board will review options in lateOctober.

The CEO said today that Fiat is on track to achieve its2014 earnings goals, helped by sales of Chrysler in NorthAmerica. The Italian manufacturer is seeking to increase profitby as much as 18 percent this year.

To keep boosting earnings in the coming years, FiatChrysler plans to roll out more upscale models like the MaseratiGhibli sedan, which uses engines developed and built by Ferrari.While Marchionne says there are no plans to sell shares in thesupercar unit, it isn’t critical to the group over the longterm.

“Do I think they are essential to the configuration of FCAforever? The answer is no,” Marchionne said today. “But theyrepresent the best of what a carmaker can be.”

Beh, rispetto a quanto è scritto sulla presentazione del piano al 2018, non ci sono novità.............almeno per il momento :§:mrgreen:

Modificato da pennellotref

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

• 3 settimane fa...

http://www.autonews.com/article/20140930/OEM10/140939978/magneti-marelli-opens-first-u-s-exhaust-systems-plant

[h=1]Magneti Marelli opens first U.S. exhaust systems plant[/h]

[TABLE=class: box_article, width: 228]

[TR]

[TD=width: 238]AR-140939978.jpg&q=80&MaxW=228&cci_ts=20140930163550

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]The plant is more than 100,000 square feet and employs 75 people.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hannah Lutz

Automotive News

September 30, 2014 - 3:49 pm ET

Magneti Marelli Holding USA, the Italian parts supplier owned by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, has opened its first exhaust systems plant in the U.S., the company said.

The plant, near the Chrysler U.S. headquarters north of Detroit, is more than 100,000 square feet and employs 75 people, the company said in a statement.

"With the addition of the exhaust plant, each of the company's business lines is now represented in North America, providing and expanding footprint to serve our customers here and around the world," Magneti Marelli Holding USA CEO Stephane Vedie said in the statement on Monday.

The exhaust system factory is Milan-based Magneti Marelli’s fourth plant in the U.S. and seventh in North America.

“From a logistic point of view, [the new plant] is surely very close to one of the key destinations for our hot end products for exhaust systems,” Vedie said. “Our launch and ramp up have been much easier with the support from all of our staff there and our central functions [iT, HR, Purchasing, Legal, etc.].”

The exhaust production business has been present in Europe, South America, China and India, and the U.S. plant is an important addition, Magneti Marelli CEO Eugenio Razelli said in the statement.

The plant will manufacture hot end exhaust manifolds integrated with catalytic converters, the statement said. It will produce about 300,000 units per year.

Magneti Marelli dates back to its founding in Italy in 1919. Besides powertrain components, the company produces automotive lighting, electronic systems, spare parts, suspension systems and plastic components. The company ranks No. 28 on the Automotive News list of the top 100 global suppliers with worldwide sales to automakers of $7.7 billion during its 2013 fiscal year.

:D

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.