Vai al contenuto

Touareg 2.5

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• Risposte 194
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

P.S.: Certo che il mix rombo, sibilo del compressore - e magari pure un bel colore nero - fa de "il gattone" un arnese veramente sinistro :shock: Co' 'sto ferro ce spaventi pupi e vecchiette ad ogni angolo de strada !!!!!!! :lol:

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

lo so che è grossa e pesante... ma a me... me piace :D

l'unica cosa che non mi fa impazzire è l'alettone posteriore sullo spigolo, molto Fiat Regata ES anni 80 :o (l'aveva mio padre all'epoca, amavo quell'auto)

6076186656_4fe02e75e5_z.jpg

ce ne faremo una ragione :lol:

Quale parte di NO non hai capito?

Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge 2016 Grigio Carrara

Link al commento

Leno alle prese con il "gattone" :mrgreen::

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

l'unica cosa che non mi fa impazzire è l'alettone posteriore sullo spigolo, molto Fiat Regata ES anni 80 :o (l'aveva mio padre all'epoca, amavo quell'auto)

ce ne faremo una ragione :lol:

Scherzi? E' un valore aggiunto! :mrgreen: Vuoi mettere che onore riprendere motivi stilistici della gloriosa Regata ES? :lol:

Pero' con la Regata i burnout ai semafori non li potevi fare... :attorno:

--------------------------

Link al commento

• 2 settimane fa...

Il gattaccio(:mrgreen:)ha tirato fuori 635hp alla ruota sul dyno...l'auto era equipaggiata con il cambio automatico ZF8HP

Motor Trend recently dyno-tested a Challenger SRT Hellcat and Camaro ZL1. They found that the Challenger peaked at 635 horsepower and 591 lb-ft at the rear wheels, far more than the Camaro’s 472 hp and 482 lb-ft of toque. The accompanying graphs showed the Challenger starting out higher, with the horsepower difference growing as revs went up, and the torque peaking at around 4,500 rpm (ZL1 peaks lower, at around 3,750, but is always lower than Challenger).

The numbers indicate a relatively low power loss through the Hellcat’s ZF-built eight-speed automatic transmission. The engine, fully dressed and measured at the crankshaft, is rated at 707 horsepower and 650 lb-ft of torque. The tested Camaro had a six-speed manual transmission.

Edmund’s tested a 2013 Mustang GT500 and found it made 595 horsepower and 603 lb-ft of torque at the rear wheels. Their ratings for the ZL1 were 497 horsepower and 497 lb-ft of torque. The GT500 is only available with a manual transmission; so far there have been no publications of Hellcat manual dyno readings.

The Charger Hellcat has both beaten all other muscle cars in NHRA-certified quarter mile acceleration testing.

News: Hellcat vs ZL1, GT500

I motori sono come le donne, bisogna saperli toccare nelle parti più sensibili.(Enzo Ferrari)

Link al commento