Vai al contenuto

Accordo Audi-FCA per uso Q2 eQ4

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• 2 settimane fa...

Non avete capito niente.

Faranno un bel Derby in casa.

Oh comunque post. interconnesso a vita dato che con le indipendenti la gente s'ammazza o mangia le gomme in fretta o quando prende una buca bella tosta ciao ciao carrozzeria allineata benvenuta carrozzeria deformata.
#MaIoC'hoIlMacPhersonAlPosteriore
#MaNonEravateVoiCheC'avevateIlDeDion.OraRinnegate?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

http://www.motoring.com.au/ex-ferrari-tech-chief-returns-from-bmw-101166/

---cut---

There is even talk that continued civil war in Syria might force Maserati to dump the Levante name and the company has made approaches to Volkswagen to recover the Mistral name it used on sports cars in the 1970s.

While Levante is the Italian word for a piece of the Ligurian coastline near Genova, other historical definitions in other languages include the geographical name for Syria and Palestine and the French name for the area that covers Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Palestine, Cyprus and Turkey, at least five of which are bad-news hotspots today.

Che teoria !! :pen: Ne sapete qualcosa ?

Modificato da pennellotref
  • Mi Piace 1

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

minkia, meno male che c'ho la casa a Bordighera, cioè estremo ponente,

pensa quegli sfigati che abitano ad es.  Portofino , che è appunto a levante.

cioè seriamente, cambiate spacciatore.

p.s. o almeno condividete i suoi riferimenti l_9e70b5a7a4d24be2b427d8f0186ec693.gif

7:32 : Segni i punti coglionazzo !

Link al commento

9 minuti fa, owluca dice:

minkia, meno male che c'ho la casa a Bordighera, cioè estremo ponente,

pensa quegli sfigati che abitano ad es.  Portofino , che è appunto a levante.

cioè seriamente, cambiate spacciatore.

p.s. o almeno condividete i suoi riferimenti l_9e70b5a7a4d24be2b427d8f0186ec693.gif

Da dove esce quella faccina ? :eek: La voglio pure io ! :mad: :mrgreen:

. “There are varying degrees of hugs. I can hug you nicely, I can hug you tightly, I can hug you like a bear, I can really hug you. Everything starts with physical contact. Then it can degrade, but it starts with physical contact." SM su Autonews :rotfl:

Link al commento

Qua siamo ai livelli di Mollino e delle sue "interviste fotografiche"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some critics have complained that the 4C lacks luxury. To me, complaining about lack of luxury in a sports car is akin to complaining that a supermodel lacks a mustache.

Link al commento