Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• J-Gian ha modificato il titolo in Hyundai i10 2019 (Spy)
  • Beckervdo ha messo in primo piano/indicizzato questa Discussione

(Grazie a Dio) è roba per l'India :)

Tailored to the Indian market, the new Santro (name not confirmed yet) has been spotted undergoing winter testing in Europe. The extensive amount of camouflage (with a zipper and a lock at the back) might suggest an official reveal is far away, but that’s not actually the case as the South Korean marque is expected to take the wraps off the city car as early as next month during Auto Expo 2018. The new arrival in Hyundai’s lineup will be positioned above the Eos, the smallest car sold by the company in the world’s second most populous country.

Riding on skinny tires, the two right-hand-drive prototypes looked kind of cute and were likely hiding a more modern design compared to the old Santro Xing discontinued in 2015 after being on sale for an impressive 16 years. Like its predecessor, the new Santro has a tall roof and that will certainly translate into a generous amount of headroom for the driver and passengers. The greenhouse is quite big for such a small car and that will have a positive impact on visibility, while the large front and rear doors will boost practicality.

Slated to go on sale in the second half of the year to fill in the void left by the i10’s demise, the new Hyundai Santro is said to receive 0.8- and 1.1-liter gasoline engines hooked up to a five-speed manual gearbox or an automated manual transmission (AMT). The latter would represent a first for an Indian-spec Hyundai.

Motor1.com

In particolare, andrà a sostituire questa:

Risultati immagini per hyundai santro xing

• Mi Piace 2

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social