Vai al contenuto

Messaggi Raccomandati:

• 3 settimane fa...
Piccole evoluzioni nel muletto

Parli del muso? È un po' che gira così ;)

11380406341487978534.jpg

Comunque, i primi muli definitivi quando si dovrebbero vedere?

My cars...

Autobianchi Y10 1.1 i.e. (1992) - Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-Jet Emotion (2008) - Fiat 500 1.2 Lounge (2017) - Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 TB GPL Super (2017)

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Maserati Levante to debut in Detroit

According to a recent report, Maserati will introduce the Levante crossover at the 2016 North American International Auto Show in Detroit.

Previewed by the Kubang concept, the production model will be a sporty and luxurious crossover that will compete with the Porsche Cayenne.

Maserati hasn't said much about the crossover lately but their five-year plan revealed the model will be offered with a variety of engines including a V6 with outputs of 350 PS (257 kW) and 425 PS (312 kW) as well as a V8 that develops more than 560 PS (412 kW). There will also be a diesel engine with outputs of 250 PS (184 kW), 275 PS (202 kW) and 340 PS (250 kW).

Pricing remains unconfirmed but Autovisie says the Levante will start at approximately €90,000 and top out at roughly €200,000

Maserati Levante to debut in Detroit

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.