Vai al contenuto

Boeing 737 e 737 MAX

xyzteam

737 MAX  

52 voti

1. 1. Volerai su un 737 MAX quando e se rientrerà in servizio?

• No
    • Vorrei quantomeno attendere abbastanza

Messaggi Raccomandati:

dicono di aver aggiornato il SW

https://www.ilpost.it/2019/03/27/boeing-737-max-mcas/

Boeing ha detto che il software è stato sottoposto a «centinaia di ore di analisi, test, verifiche in simulatori di volo» e anche a due voli di prova.

ben 2 voli di prova... il che mi ricorda molto il Sassaroli: "anche io ho sofferto come un cane per ben tre quarti d'ora poi è passato"

Modificato da saven
  • Mi Piace 1
  • Ahah! 4
  • Grazie! 2

"Der Innenraum lädt klar gegliedert und mit angenehmen Materialien ein; das Qualitätsniveau liegt etwa zwischen 3er BMW und Audi A4"   

Auto Motor und Sport - Alfa Romeo Giulia 2,2 JTDm - 15.05.2016

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

beh... per lo meno ora il sistema (a quanto si legge) dovrebbe operare combinando i dati di entrambi i sensori AOA ai lati del muso, INS ed il GPS... mi chiedo per quale motivo non sia stato implementato così dall'origine...

Mi auguro che i responsabili si facciano una bella vacanza in Etiopia

Modificato da ISO-8707
  • Mi Piace 4
Link al commento

2 minuti fa, ISO-8707 scrive:

beh... per lo meno ora il sistema (a quanto si legge) dovrebbe operare combinando i dati di entrambi i sensori AOA ai lati del muso, INS ed il GPS... mi chiedo per quale motivo non sia stato implementato così dall'origine...

Vorrei dire quello che penso degli sviluppatori di quel software ma non posso farlo senza il rischio di essere bannato.

Link al commento

45 minuti fa, ISO-8707 scrive:

beh... per lo meno ora il sistema (a quanto si legge) dovrebbe operare combinando i dati di entrambi i sensori AOA ai lati del muso, INS ed il GPS...

Mi correggo, solo i sensori sul muso; con arresto del sistema se c'è una differenza di almeno 5,5° tra i due sensori (sul volo indonesiano c'erano 20°)

Outlining the changes, Boeing Commercial Airplanes VP of Product Development and Future Airplane Development Mike Sinnett said the update improves the logic that triggers MCAS; boosts system robustness by feeding it with simultaneous data from two angle-of-attack (AOA) sensors, and places tighter limits on the movement of the stabilizer commanded by the system itself. The system’s modifications, being developed as a software upgrade, were first demonstrated for FAA Mar. 12. Boeing also will update both training documentation and procedures.

CUT

Providing a deeper insight into the fixes and the work behind the development of the package, Sinnett said the flight control system will now compare inputs from both of the 737’s nose-mounted AOA vanes. The data will be fed into both the aircraft’s flight control computers. If the sensors disagree by 5.5 deg. or more with the flaps retracted, MCAS will not activate and the speed trim system will not function for the remainder of the flight. If an AOA disagree occurs for more than 10 sec. it will be flagged on the primary flight display.

“In addition, as a customer option, we provide the optional capability to display raw data for AOA. Most airlines do not select this because it is purely supplemental information. None of Boeing’s current training or procedures require AOA information,” Sinnett said.

In the current MAX design, the MCAS receives input from only one sensor during each flight. The left and right sensors alternate between flights, feeding AOA data to the flight control computer and the MCAS. The single point failure potential of the original design has been criticized in the wake of the Lion Air accident where erroneous data appeared to trigger an MCAS activation.

Boeing also confirms that the system will allow only one trim application for each new trigger of the MCAS system by an elevated AOA event. The revision means MCAS can never command more stabilizer input than be countered by the crew pulling back on the control column. The company says its failure analysis of the system indicates there are no known or envisioned failure conditions where MCAS will provide multiple inputs.

https://aviationweek.com/commercial-aviation/boeing-max-changes-add-redundancy-pilot-control

https://theaircurrent.com/aviation-safety/boeing-details-changes-to-mcas-for-737-max/

Modificato da ISO-8707
  • Mi Piace 2
Link al commento

La causa originale, le turbine di grosso diametro per consumare meno e raggiungere i consumi dell'A320Neo. Mi sembra anche che si veda un angolo d'attacco positivo delle nacelles (necessario per mantenere la distanza min. da terra di 43 cm).

Dalle foto si notano anche gli 8 cm di allungamento del carrello anteriore, per gli stessi motivi.

maxresdefault.jpg

737NG-vs-MAX-nacelles.png

Modificato da Maxwell61
Link al commento