Vai al contenuto

Ferrari Coupé V12 2024 - Prj. F167 (Spy) (Replacement 812)

Osv

Messaggi Raccomandati:

Rumor from FChat: the F167 GTS will be soft-top. Take it with a pinch of salt, I don't remember this user, I don't think he's reported anything significant in the past. And many people have reported in the past that it'll be hard-top

Screenshot_20240324_174808_Chrome.jpg

• Mi Piace 1
  • Grazie! 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

Just been told by my dealer, that from the start, customers can order a Coupe of cabriolet from the offset. In order to stop prices of coupes taking a bashing, when the cabriolets come out !. 

This is going to be interest )

• Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

On 3/16/2024 at 5:37 PM, STEVEC said:

Somewhere along the way, Ferrari lost the plot

Screenshot_20240316_173608_Instagram.jpg

After Massini, now Varryx also confirms that this is the GTS. To be unveiled on May 2, together with the Coupe.

PS  Kudos, chapeau, whatever to @ale75, I just realised that if I remember correctly he is the first person who talked about a simultaneous 167 GTB-GTS unveil, many months ago

Modificato da STEVEC
  • Mi Piace 1
Link al commento

It'a not April fools, he said this for the first time a few days ago

Edit for context: this is 2 tenths faster than the LaFerrari laptime, and equal to the SF90 Spider laptime

Screenshot_20240402_144402_Chrome.jpg

Modificato da STEVEC
  • Wow! 1
Link al commento

2 minuti fa, abracat scrive:

Un mio conoscente mi ha detto che a breve partiranno con la produzione di nuove turbine per una nuova ferrari...

Non ricordo..questa sarà turbo o aspirata?

Questa sarà V12 aspirata. 🥰😍

• Mi Piace 2
Link al commento