Vai al contenuto

carrera4

Messaggi Raccomandati:

future Maseratis will be based on the premium platform and share parts with alfa

The strange thing is that bridcage has the engine in the center-back and the article says that it will have alfa's v6 in the front......i am so confused...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri Social

• Risposte 752
  • Creato
  • Ultima Risposta

I più attivi nella discussione

I più attivi nella discussione

never trust a scribbler, sakis, most people writing for Auto magazines or papers have no idea of what they're talking about...

There are exceptions, a usual in any field...

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and unrealistic"

(John Fitzgerald Kennedy)

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile!"

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts!"

Link al commento

I have never heard so many rumors and half-truths about a potential model as for the replacement Maserati spyder. The maserati dealership in Montreal says it will be available next September(06). Maybe Taurus can shed some light on what is really happening.

Link al commento

The strange thing is that bridcage has the engine in the center-back and the article says that it will have alfa's v6 in the front......i am so confused...

the only thing that remains from the concept, as was written, is the idea of a lightweight car. I'm confused too!

Link al commento

First which V10..maserati have made a new near 5lt version of the current V8 not a V10..

After new generation spyder and coupe' will be two very different cars...Pininfarina elaborates an entry level maserati to compete with entry level versions of 911. cause new Spyder will have a base price of around 125.000 euros in Italy.But it's very doubtfull that this project goes forward and if does will be produced by pinin not by pininfarina and will have V8 engine..we will not see a V6 Maserati before 2009/10...and is more probable see a 370hp version of the 470hp Spyder than a new entry level model with that..

Link al commento

Dear Taurus,

I'm still confused after your post. When will the new spyder be presented and will it still have a folding hardtop and a 470 hp engine. Respond in Italian if you wish since I can read it perfectly I just can't write it properly. Thanks

Link al commento

First which V10..maserati have made a new near 5lt version of the current V8 not a V10..

After new generation spyder and coupe' will be two very different cars...Pininfarina elaborates an entry level maserati to compete with entry level versions of 911. cause new Spyder will have a base price of around 125.000 euros in Italy.But it's very doubtfull that this project goes forward and if does will be produced by pinin not by pininfarina and will have V8 engine..we will not see a V6 Maserati before 2009/10...and is more probable see a 370hp version of the 470hp Spyder than a new entry level model with that..

Link al commento

Birdness no there will be sure the Spyder and Coupe' based in M139 floorpan with the enlarged version of the current Maserati V8 and maybe towards the end of the decade 2009/2010 is possible to see them even with a new V6...the Spyder due next year with retractable top and a price in italy of around 125.000 euros and the bigger coupe' will follow..the entry level maserati is another project that is studied with pininfarina for a premium based maserati spider with birdcage cues and a price of around 80.000 euros in Italy but is doubtfull is maserati find the funds to finance this project cause maybe is most strategic to invest in the 2008 Maserati Gtwagon project..

Link al commento

Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.

• Crea Nuovo...

Stiamo sperimentando dei banner pubblicitari a minima invasività: fai una prova e poi facci sapere come va!

Per accedere al forum, disabilita l'AdBlock per questo sito e poi clicca su accetta: ci sarai di grande aiuto! Grazie!

Se non sai come si fa, puoi pensarci più avanti, cliccando su "ci penso" per continuare temporaneamente a navigare. Periodicamente ricomparità questo avviso come promemoria.